• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

minor scp-001 andrew swanns proposal revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

so i noticed scp-001 is a concept user.

however i don't see conceptual manipulation in the powers and abilities?

so should we add it or is it the opposite, as in it doesn't have conceptual powers and we need to remove that category?

Forgot the SCP, but basically The Foundation realized that making shitty mainlist entries mark them for deletion by Swann, and once those entries disappear, the anomaly and everyone working on it does as well. This effect is so strong that people forget that those working on the anomaly even existed, and reality reforms itself such that they never did.

Forgot the SCP, but basically The Foundation realized that making shitty mainlist entries mark them for deletion by Swann, and once those entries disappear, the anomaly and everyone working on it does as well. This effect is so strong that people forget that those working on the anomaly even existed, and reality reforms itself such that they never did.

oh thanks

but is andrew swanns one of the most powerful scps of all time (excluding ones like 3812 and stuff)?

Scp-3309

I meant, when adding it to the P&A section, usually, a description of where it comes from is nice to include.
It came from scp-3309, scp-3309 is the erasure of entry/narrative by swann entity as sir_oven stated above.

Maybe the Description would like, CM1 via scp-3309 ("like sir_oven stated above")

Could you pls add this to the profile?

Last edited:
Conceptual Manipulation: (Type 1; Able to completely erase anomalies and anyone who worked on them from existence, to the point that people forgot that those working on the anomaly even existed, and reality reforms itself such that they never did)

Would this justification do, or should we choose a better wording?

I am not sure which type of conceptual manipulation that is most appropriate to define this as.

@Elizhaa @KingPin0422

What do you think about the suggestion in the above post?

If the erasure of the concept affects reality itself along with all memories of the target, then it's gotta be at least type 2. I don't remember the concept types off the top of my head, but I at least know that type 1 concepts have to be independent of and unaffected by reality. Is that the case here?

It would be Type 1.

When Swann erases an article, absolutely nothing of it exists within the perception of those within the Narrative. A researcher who was erased along with the article was ejected from the Narrative and appeared in the forums of Swann's SCP website.

Considering entities that exist within the Narrative like the Starfish exist as embodiments of and can control type 1 concepts, I think it's fair to assume Swann massively upscales.

Okay. That seems fine to apply then. Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

I assume my wording of the ability was fine? If so, I can go ahead and apply it.

Though, before I apply anything, does the concept manip only apply to key 2 and 3, and not the low 2C version?

I assume my wording of the ability was fine? If so, I can go ahead and apply it.
Thank you. I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Though, before I apply anything, does the concept manip only apply to key 2 and 3, and not the low 2C version?
@Sir_Ovens

What do you think?

Thank you for the reply.

Feel free to edit the page then Rikimarox2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back