• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Overwatch Revisions

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So why do we have the 9-B lower cap?

Widowmaker is 9-B physically via incapacitating Tracer. Tracer has Large Building level durability.

I'm sure anybody else who has this kind of ranking should also be given High 8-C physical strength via being able to damage other characters who can tank such hits.

Funnily enough Tracer is also noted to be Building Level for having wrestled with Widow, who herself is noted as 9B xD

I dunno if this is highlight worthy, but I honestly don't mind changing it.

I'm pretty sure the last time this was brought up I got into a screaming match with Aiden over it, so I want to see how this ends up.

I don't understand that part either, especially considering they can harm each other with physical attacks in game and characters like Genji and Doomfist have actual abilities that are melee based

I agree with the upgrade too. Characters like Mercy and Mei should probably stay as they are though.

I disagree (And same reason to downgrade Soldier, Reaper and Ana) because Winston from all people needs to use Primal Rage to be High 8-C physically

I agree with making them High 8-C physically. They can harm each other with physical blows, and there is literally nothing to suggest their striking strength is so pitifully below their durability.

I agree with upgrading the 9-B character, but the characters below them (eg. Mercy, Mei, Dva, etc.) should probably stay where they are as they are mostly dependent on their weaponry/gear.

Back