• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknights Tier 8 Upgrade

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. Time for my CRT for Arknights.

As of this CRT, Arknight's lower tiers are rated on the lower ends of 9-A with some of 'em scaling higher into 9-A through Skyfire and her ability to reduce her enemies to cinders with her flames. However, I have two one calcs that will upgrade the verse's tiering for Lower Tier characters by quite a bit.

Calc #1 - 1.73 Tons for the relevant characters (Main now due to issues with #2 calc)

Calc #2 - 8.35 Tons for the relevant characters (Main) [Note: This calc is a freezing feat but my conversation with the verse supporters has informed me that Arknights has a UES through Arts, i.e, their magic system, so I'll rely on them for this]

Edit: Issues with the second calc prevents it from being used, atm.

The two characters who performed the supporting feat, Nearl and Platinum, who, while are strong in their own right, are still surrounded by other lower tier characters that are superior to them, who can easily be upscaled to baseline High 8-C.

So, I propose to upgrade all of Arknights' Mid Tier characters (or characters whose ratings in physical strength and Arts adaptability are deemed "Standard" in the in-game physical examination) to 8-C+ via my Nearl and Platinum's explosion calc and High-Mid Characters (or characters whose ratings in physical strength and Arts adaptability are deemed "Excellent" in the in-game physical examination) are upscaled to baseline High 8-C.

Votes
Agree: @Jamesthetaker, @Kisaragi_Megumi, @Bummel, @Violetcyanide, @BoastJr, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Emirp sumitpo (Mod)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Why is croissant,gavial and waai fu here.all of them are physical fighters who have nothing to with arts.nor do they share any scaling with the others.

Agree with the rest.

Unfortunately, they aren't. I also asked for an evaluation a few times, but with no luck, so maybe you'll have a better chance than I did.
Oh ye. Got anything to say about the scaling? Like should a select few profiles (Amiya and Ch'en) be upgraded to 8-C/High 8-C or should every character that currently has a profile on the wiki be upgraded via the calcs?

IIRC, the current scaling we use for Arknights is based on the in-game physical examination like Gavial or Crossiant are determined as "Excellent" in their physical strength which is the same rating that Nearl has.

Oh ye. Got anything to say about the scaling? Like should a select few profiles (Amiya and Ch'en) be upgraded to 8-C/High 8-C or should every character that currently has a profile on the wiki be upgraded via the calcs?

IIRC, the current scaling we use for Arknights is based on the in-game physical examination like Gavial or Crossiant are determined as "Excellent" in their physical strength which is the same rating that Nearl has.
Gavial atleast is physically more powerfull than blaze so she should scales

Idk about croissant too

Here are my thoughts on the scaling.

Calc #1 is done by the combined efforts of Platinum and Nearl, but I personally believe Nearl is the stronger one based on the in-game physical examination and the fact that Platinum's attacks were easily blocked by Nearl, forcing her to constantly dodging around. Platinum also briefly engaged Flametail, both of whom have relatively standard physical strength and Arts adaptability, which means they can scale to average operators.

Calc #2 can scale to Amiya, Ch'en, and any character with "Excellent" physical strength and Arts adaptability.

Mid tier: Somewhat backscale from the High 8-C+ feat.

Mid-high tier (a little higher than mid tier): Anyone with "Excellent" physical strength and Arts adaptability will scale directly to the High 8-C+ feat.

Welp. Due to issues with the Frostnova calc, I have decided to just go with only my calc.

As a result Mid Tiers (or operators with "standard" in their physical strength and Arts adaptability ratings) are just going to 8-C+ (1.73 Tons)while Mid-High (or operators with "Excellent" in their physical strength and Arts adaptability ratings) are going to baseline High 8-C (2 Tons) due to upscaling.

Don't suppose anybody here has issues with this.

As a result Mid Tiers (or operators with "standard" in their physical strength and Arts adaptability ratings) are just going to 8-C+ (1.73 Tons)while Mid-High (or operators with "Excellent" in their physical strength and Arts adaptability ratings) are going to baseline High 8-C (2 Tons) due to upscaling.
I can agree with this.

Well. With these two approvals (and this CRT been created a while back), I have gone and added my calc to Arknights page and added myself as a supporter to verse- and will slowly apply the necessary changes to the affected profiles, lel.

Back