• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor My Little Pony Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"High" isn't part of our intelligence system, the next thing after Above Average is Gifted. But I'm fine with Gifted based on the OP's proposal.

The rest also looks fine.
Well, I mentioned "High" for stamina actually. Increased magical knowledge was just so she could get a post-training tier since she clearly knows spells she didn't before. I don't recall specifying an intelligence rating.

On closer inspection, it would seem as though you're right.
Hmm, on second thought, I'll have to change my mind on this yet again. When the bog passed over Trixie, it caused a sheet of moss to land on the desk she was standing on. Thing I noticed is: The moss covered the entire desk, including that part of the desk that's right beneath Trixie and is supposed to be protected by the forcefield.

So, with that in mind: I do still think she and her forcefield phased through the bog, otherwise, there'd be a forcefield-shaped hole in the moss sheet on the desk. There's frankly no way for the moss to appear under the area protected by the forcefield otherwise since that's completely impossible under normal circumstances.

Last edited:
Ok, one last bump, then at noon I'm asking Antvasima if I can apply these things. I think 3 staff + a former staff; albeit highly trusted on the verse, is enough to apply this stuff.

Last edited:
What Ogbunabali accepted can probably be applied.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

What about the phasing through the bog thing? I don't think I got a response to my latest reply about it yet.

Last edited:
I didn't see that reply.
Hmm, actually, never mind, I'll have to change my mind on this yet again. When the bog passed over Trixie, it caused a sheet of moss to land on the desk she was standing on. Thing I noticed is: The moss covered the entire desk, including that part of the desk that's right beneath Trixie and is supposed to be protected by the forcefield.

So, with that in mind: I do still think she and her forcefield phased through the bog, otherwise, there'd be a forcefield-shaped hole in the moss sheet on the desk. There's frankly no way for the moss to appear under the area protected by the forcefield otherwise since that's completely impossible under normal circumstances.
I still disagree here. It doesn't have much logical consistency to assume they become intangible when they make a forcefield to protect themselves in the first place. We also see the green water slide off the forcefield further implying they're physical. The green beneath the feet could be chalked up to cheaper animations than something like a power that doesn't make much sense in the context of the scene, and what we've been shown.

I didn't see that reply.

I still disagree here. It doesn't have much logical consistency to assume they become intangible when they make a forcefield to protect themselves in the first place. We also see the green water slide off the forcefield further implying they're physical. The green beneath the feet could be chalked up to cheaper animations than something like a power that doesn't make much sense in the context of the scene, and what we've been shown.
Alright then, fair enough. Since that and hypnotism seem to be the only things rejected, I'll apply what was since I Antvasima gave his approval on the stuff that was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back