• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi3645

He/Him
Hello all, I hope the new year is treating you well!

We recently did a big time revision for a lot of pages for MCU to mark the events of No Way Home, but we forgot to add Platform Creation.
He demonstrated it in Infinity War when he allowed Star-Lord to leap across the battlefield, so I thought it was a fair addition.

I think that's the only thing though; is there any way we could add this to his page?

I agree with this. Pretty straightforward, all I would pair along with your proposal is gif links

I agree with this. Pretty straightforward, all I would pair along with your proposal is gif links
Good to see you Lonkitt!
I think I can find some GIFs online, is there a specific way to upload them on here or do we just need to have the link itself?
Couldn't find any real GIFs (they're mostly of Star-Lord flipping off Thanos 😂 ) but I do have this clip! Shows it clearly at 0:19

So do we just wait for the page to be opened or is there anyone in particular that needs to be notified?
Also it's a bit late but I just remembered; another little addition should be Weapon Creation. I noticed he's got Weapon Mastery down as a skill but we should definitely add WC. @Lonkitt @Rez @AbaddonTheDisappointment

This seems uncontroversial to apply. Feel free to do so.

I have already unlocked the page. Somebody can edit it now.

I thought that you were supposed to only add platform creation?

I thought that you were supposed to only add platform creation?

The 6-C stuff is from this CRT

Thank you for the information. Platform creation does not seem to have been added yet though.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Is there anything left to do here then, or should I close this thread and lock Strange's wiki page now?

Okay. No problem. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back