• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Kakine revisions and possible upgrades for Mikoto and Aleister's phone.

Limited Size Manipulation-NT Kakine only.

Kakine is made up entirely of Dark Matter, an unknown matter made up of elementary particles that don't exist in the universe. (Suggestion on by XDragnoir)

Adding likely far higher on both Kakine's AP tiers

This isn't anything major and can stay as it is but I think "likely far higher" should be added.

The 8-B and 7-C AP tier are merely a base to work on since that's really the only thing we can go on to base Kakine's AP on as there's no real show of AP nor any real statements about it really.

This doesn't really matter either way though, I just thought I'd bring it up.

Intelligence upgrade

Again, a minor thing but shouldn't Kakine be Extraordinary Genius instead of just Genius? I mean I find it weird that Mikoto and Mugino both have Extraordinary Genius in their profile while Kakine only has Genius.

On another note, I think this was agreed with on the other thread but to make sure did everyone agreed that Kakine should have Analytical predicatio and Informatio Anylasis?

Limited Matter Manipulation

Durability Negation added to OT Kakine.​

I forgot the Dark Matter manga was coming out today which apparently has 60-80 pages. If there's any added info on anything above like the AP, I'll update. So far only seen one thing but that wouldn;t change his AP scaling but let's see the rest.

I think Mid-High is fine but then I don't agree with adding Regenerationn Negation to his profile anyway. If though others think it should be added and should be upgraded to High then I'll accept that.

Right now I'm out voted 2 to 1. But let's see what others say.

well it's not really negation, he simply absorbs matter making it DM and part of him, even with high regen, if u get enveloped by all side by DM there is nothing for u to regen from

Exactly which is why Regenerationn negation shouldn't be added although High means you can regenerate from matter, particles and energy.

yes but if he makes matter DM then from what do u regen ?

ex: character X can regen form atoms, and kakine absorbs all the atoms of said person making them DM, there is nothing to regen from, if he misses one tho that person can regen (if it does not need the original atoms to regen)

DM elementary particles. If you can regenate from particles you should be able to regenerate from Kakine's dark matter.

well no, DM is very different from normal matter, leaving aside of an atom is turned to DM it does loses the original property and becomes DM, it's not part of the original anymore

I know that. But Kakine's DM is make up of elementary particles, that's what they are.

But anyway it doesn't really matter. So are you agreeing with adding Regenerationn Negation or not?

i wouldn't even put it, i mean it's not really negation, it's simply absorption, the effect might be similar put it's just feature of the ability

So that's 2 for not adding it and 1 for adding it so far.

Is there anything else you agree or disagree with?

Not sure how much this means, but in the manga, Kakine confirms that his wings can withstand Mikoto's Railgun from the translations I'm reading.

If it's true and if Mikoto's Railgun upgrade to 7-B is accepted then his durability should scale to that. Right now that would be 8-B-8-A going by her Railgun stats now.

Okay then, yeah so Kakine's durability should scale with Mikoto's railgun. The question is whether it will be upgraded or not. Mikoto said that her railgun was strong enough to destroy a nuclear shelter which is apparently 7-B.

Unless I'm wrong about that of course.

He already has durability negation, it's under "can break down targets on a macro quantum level and absorb them" I'm not too sure why it's like that.

Personally I would have put Durability Negation (can break down targets on a macro quantum level and absorb them) instead.

But this would mean that Durability negation should be added to his Pre Dark Matter self as well.

I'm not sure what's with the arm thing though, maybe when it's translated it will gives us a better idea. It kind of looked more like using Acid due to the more melting effect than Matter Manipulation though.

But as I said I'm not sure, pictures themselves sometimes don't give you a clear picture so at times context is needed.

well DM is described to have whatever property he wants, let's just wait for translation, it's probably some form of dura negation

Only one arm was melted and the other was completely vaporized, so it looks like he can change his wings to cover whatever matter he wants, making it acidic or down right disintegrate stuff. Seems definitely like Matter manipulation with Dura negation capabilities for Pre-NT.

I think I would put Matter Manipulation and Durability Negation for Pre-NT Kakine as well.

I know this is not part of the OP but I'm surprised that Accelerator doesn't have Durability Negation to be quite honest.

He technically does but not in the sense that it dissolves. Malox said the formula already where Accelerator's field would act out upon the opposing force of someone else to affect anyone no matter their durability unless it was conceptual/law/hax stuff. So that's technically a form.

I'm more thinking more due to him being able to directly target a person's insides and just like with Elizard he can control the vectors so the damage is directed inside of the body.

accel already has dura negation by simply controlling the mater inside what he touches , what i proposed the last time is more of dura scaling

well he did have it on the profile at some point i think someone removed it

to futher add in:Powers and Abilities

Durability Negation

[1]
Wally West uses speed steal.

Summary
The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of its durability. In particular, enables causing serious damage to a very strong opponent, even in the absence of large attack potency. A good example of ignoring the strength would be a laser, which at negligible attack potency, easily cuts through thick steel sheets.

Types

• Attacking internal organs - Due to the manipulation of internal energy (or electricity), a character can directly target the internal organs, thereby ignoring the durability of the outer layers (such as leather, armor, etc.). Manipulation of threads is also included in this type, as even a single fibre, penetrated through a crack in the armor, can be fatal.
  • Energy Manipulation - An attack using energy can sometimes bypass physical durability. However, such an attack usually still requires more energy than the aforementioned durability and is also easily blocked by energy barriers.
  • Matter Manipulation - Manipulating atoms or molecules can ignore material durability, breaking the links between the particles (or converting, e.g., steel, into paper). However, such attacks act only on matter. In addition, it is possible to resist this ability if the material is reinforced with an armor-like layer of internal or external energy, which holds all the molecules and atoms in their original state.

accel has all this 3

Yup, there you go. Not sure why it's removed though? Accelerator has shown he can manipulate things down to sub-atomic atoms and so forth so I don't see why he can't break it down like described there.

Well this is a Kakine revision thread so we should make a separate CRT for Accel after we finish the battle for Bythe Road on the other one. I've been meaning to add limited Law Hax resistance to espers due to the mechanic of Personal reality and how it's a micro to macro of a persons 'will/law' explained by scientific laws, so opposite law writing that interferes with their abilities in terms of affecting the world would be null unless you're capable of overwriting the concept of how Espers work in genera and affecting their micro. So I would add Durability Negation/Matter manipulation to Pre NT Kakine.

Well it's largely a Kakine revision thread with possible 7-B upgrades to Mikoto's railgun and Aleister's phone. But this is depending if the 7-B tier is correct for somone who can destroy a nuclear bomb shelter and if the former is accepted. I could find a direct quote for the phone because it's more recent but I can't remember exactly where it was said that Mikoto's railgun could destory one. I know it was said I just can't remember when. This is what happens when you have 43 volumes of text, sides stories and the manga spin off.

I got to admit each time I think I have covered everything when it comes to Accel's profile, something else pops into my head. I'm just hoping that when I do the second Accelerator at some point that it won't be as messy as the last one.

The only messy part is the back scaling. Everything else minus mind hax and omnidirectional protecting seems to have been added. Everyone's in agreement but it's seriously going nowhere despite quotes proving otherwise.

Yeah, it was or rather is the AP scaling back that is the on-going issue with Accel CRT.

Okay Matter Manipulation and Durability Negation for OT Kakine has been added to the OP.

But I'm thinking about the Intelligence part, should I put a choice of whether we upgrade Kakine or downgrade Mikoto and Mugino? I'm sure more will go for the upgrade though.

Mugino I've never seen as being super smart because her ability has the potential to be super versitile but all she uses it for is to fire beams due to lack of creativity, Mikoto is definitely where it should be but Kakine should be an Extradinary Genius too albiet on a lower level than Accel.

That's true, okay I will leave it as it is. Out of all the level 5's I think Mugino is the only one who hasn't really shown the level of smartness as the other level 5's have, Gunha of course is the exception.

I'm going off topic but why is it so hard to think up and Accelerator battle?

mugino is smart, her ability just doesn't allow versatility it's literally keeping unstable state of matter, it's a miracle she can actually use it as a shield or as a propulsion or arm

She is smart for sure but I'm saying her mind isn't clearly as clear as Kakine or Accel since she's prone to outbursts and what not that sacrifice aim and accuracy for pure destructive power. Accelerator and Kakine mess with matter daily but I get rubbing electrons can be way more dangerous.

Because it's either 'can he get through the field'

'yes'

'stomp'

or ' Accel thinks'

it's not just rubbing electron, melt downer keep electrons in a state they should not be as both particle and wave, remember plasma form accel that required most of his calculation ? imagine that but much more difficult as plasma is just high agitated matter and is actually possible to create normally

Mugino is certaintly smart, I mean she wouldn't be a level 5 if she wasn't. I think it's more compared to the other level 5's barring Gunha, she doesn't seem to have as many appications to her power, at least not what we have seen anyway. The other level 5's are really verastile and have many applications to their power which has been shown multiple times.

Gunha has many applications as well but I tend to not compare him to the other level 5's really.

Yeah or it's inconclusive mainly because the other is immortal.

Back