• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Josuke revisions

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Note that this thread is not attempting to downgrade anybody, moreso just a revision of the feats that place them at MFTL and trading them out for some other ones that support Josuke's ranking a bit more.

The profile lists Crazy Diamond as MFTL. I can agree with this. I do not, however, agree with the feats supporting this rating. Since we're talking about minor revisions, I'm going to be picky here:

Crazy Diamond fighting Star Platinum should not warrant an MFTL rating; the fact that they both have an A in speed should. My issue is that the profile lists CD at MFTL due to blitzing SP, which is not true, as Star Platinum was able to put up its arms and block before CD's attacks could reach it.

Also, while we're on the topic of speed, I feel like Josuke has another FTL reaction feat:

After Okuyasu lost a fight to RHCP, he got his hand cut off and he was taken into the wiring. RHCP intended to take him somewhere far away and kill him, much like he did with Keicho, but Josuke was able to bring him back by using Crazy Diamond. This is an obvious FTL feat, as Josuke was able to react to RHCP, whom has an SoL statement from Koichi to support, before RHCP could reach a distance that could be fatal for Okuyasu.

Anyways, summary of my suggestions:

-Crazy Diamond scales to Star Platinum via rankings, not by fighting with it

-Josuke should have another FTL reaction feat to support

EDIT: I just checked Josuke's profile, and it does not state that CD "Blitzed" Star Platinum. I do, however, recall some other profiles that scale to him do in fact say that CD blitzed. The revisions should go to those profiles instead.

Back