• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hit revision [Episode 71 spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sethisbest said:
So you think they talked and all that in 0.5s?it can be done for hit,but for random guy not so much
Dragon Ball is notorious for horrible cinematic timing. Remember 5 minutes on namek? Not just Dragon Ball, most anime adaptations are guilty of this (Jojo is another for example)

Dragon Ball is notorious for horrible cinematic timing. Remember 5 minutes on namek? Not just Dragon Ball, most anime adaptations are guilty of this (Jojo is another for example)

Still i doubt that dude can make actions that quickly not saying it's a legit as 65s due to it being cinematic it should not be that quick either like half a second

Dragon Ball is notorious for horrible cinematic timing. Remember 5 minutes on namek? Not just Dragon Ball, most anime adaptations are guilty of this (Jojo is another for example) Still i doubt that dude can make actions that quickly not saying it's a legit as 65s due to it being cinematic it should not be that quick either like half a second
Yea,65s also sounds way too much.But 0.5s just can't be,since it was more than that in U6 arc.It's more likely it's somewhere between 5-10s

I think that The Everlasting's and Ryukama's suggestions make sense.

I just want to add to Everlasting's AP suggestion that Hit wasnt using "his full power" as in the episode he didnt "fight" but "kill" goku with his hax. Hit didnt power up, charge or anything to imply he was going 100%.

Hit can't xcharge up like Goku and the cast. When he did that, he was imitating Goku, iirc. Granted, from the few clips I've seen, it seemed pretty casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back