• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hit revision [Episode 71 spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under his stat reasoning, it should note that he killed SSJB Goku (Post Future Trunks arc) in one attack, which was a shockwave through the heart. It also may bypass durability, although we won't have an idea on that bit until next weeks episode.

Also, Hit went intangible alto avoid being hit by Goku. It should be added under his techniqes.

As Dark said, it seems like an ability Hit activates. We saw a small purple glow around him and Gokus attacks phased through him. Before he could try a ki blast, Hit killed him.

Just watched the episode it looks like he dose have intangibility but he doesn't move when he uses it and he killed goku before he could shoot the ki blast guess we half to wait till next weak since he uses it again in the preview. Also how long can hit hold his time freeze looks like more then half a second and he can also unfreeze people he wants and leave others frozen. Lol my brother calls that kill move The Heart Tunnel Technique.

well he has intangibility, and apparently he stopped time completely for a longer amount of time while just walking past a lot of guards while walking in time-skip. He also apparently can choose who to move in time stop and the conversation wasn't short either. I think dura passing via destroying the heart but idk

it seems that hit have the ability to use intangibility plus that punch dawg goku gets ******* rekt by ONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE PUUUUUUUUUNCH that punch may ignore conventional durability

Even if Goku's heart is much weaker than the rest of his body, it can't be such a difference that someone not Universal could damage with a conventional attack.

However the way Hit was describing this technique does seem to be a dura negating one somehow, so I agree maybe we can wait on that.

The thing is Goku was still worried about Hit's power not knowing he had these techniques, so I think it's safe to put Hit above Goku and Vegeta (maybe or maybe not Arale) in the tiering list.

Also it should be noted that Hit can selectively choose what he wants to freeze time for. As he was able to make that mob boss immune to it.

So that would make Hit's abilities:

"Intangibility (Phased through all of Super Saiyan Blue Goku's punches), can freeze time for 0.5 seconds (Which can increase as his self-improvement works. Can also choose to make individuals immune to it), Durability Negation (Capable of creating invisible shockwaves that seemingly stop his opponent's heart, usually killing them instantly)"

And adding on to his AP:

"When using the full extent of his power, Hit managed to make post-Future Trunks Saga Super Saiyan Blue Goku worry about his strength"

Hit's time skip has clearly increased from 0.5 seconds, even before back in the u6 tournament it was said his time skip surpassed what it was before but we didn't get how much longer he could do it.

If we can get a more specific time for it, I can list it as longer, but for now I just mentioned that he can improve it.

i don't know how long is it now but the time stop seems to last long enough to exchange words with the boss alien and he can walk past a lot of ppl without being noticed (we need more details on it imho the rest are fine)

Well I hope they do give us a more specific time of how long he can hold it next episode but its unlikely since he said he wouldn't use it against goku. I am curious about that weird move hit did in the next episode preview.

I think it should just be "Can freeze time for at least 0.5 seconds (did so against Goku and has improved since then)"

In the fight between goku and hit improved at the end to escape goku's kamehameha, we just don't know how long the time skip is now.

"Can freeze time for at least 0.5 seconds, likely much higher (Did so against Goku and has improved since then. To the point of being able to have conversations with people while in time stop)" is good for me personally.

Joseph619 said:
Everything is fine except durability negation. Hit has not shown spatial erasure or atomic disintegration. Stopping heart is not durability negation
That is not true. One of the qualifications for durability negation is even "attacking internal organs." It is listed directly on the page. Matter manipulation is only one possible way of ignoring durability.

Well of course it needs explanation. Saying attacking internal organs is not durability negation is blatantly wrong however and I needed to clarify that. What Hit's attack was is up for debate, but I needed to clear that up before someone was misinformed. If you are able to directly stop the heart of someone straight through the body that is absolutely Durability Negation.

@Joseph. They're right. Organ hax is a thing, and Hit has pretty clearly shown it. I mean, it's no Ermac pulling intestines from the body from the mouth, but it's effective nonetheless.

Powers that allow you to shut down or negate the functions of internal organs of someone is Durability Negation if the person requires said organs/functions to survive. Which Goku does.

Unless you're in the same Tier as him or higher though, raw power wouldn't harm Goku's organs, given that while much weaker than say Goku's bones and muscles, they can't be that much weaker than the rest of his body.

However since we don't know what Hit did yet, I say we wait on that.

Yeah, while it won't truly harm people who can either a) regenerate organs, b) operate without them, or c) didn't have them to begin with, that goes for all hax. There's almost always a limitation. For example, mind hax doesn't work on robots or zombies, so say, Mewtwo, couldn't mindscrew Megaman.

Joseph619 said:
If you don't mind can you please write on the durability negation page the order of hax. Like spatial erasure > atomic disintegration > damaging internal organs. I can see people getting confused and claim Hit can fight certain characters who can destroy atoms or erase space (even though the abilities are vastly different). I mean not all hax are equal
Durability Negation is a far too broad of a term to rate all the forms of them by "hax."

All instant kill, durability negating variations of hax are equally effective on someone if they don't have a means to counter it (like resistance, regen, etc.)

However if you definite the power of hax by

• Working on the most amount of people and
  • Difficulty to counter/come back from it
Then some of the more powerful ones would include, atomic disintegration, transmutation, existence erasure, going back in time and preventing one's birth and destroying someone on a conceptual level.

Hit and that Mob Boss most likely didn't have a conversation so fast that it'd be concluded much sooner than half a second. And with the guy being able to make an attack and move around in such time also.

However since we can't be certain exactly how long the encounter was, I'm fine with just "at least .5 seconds, likely much higher" like I proposed earlier.

EDIT: I guess you could put this under the "TalkingIsAFreeAction" trope like Cal said somewhat, but the two did much more than just talking during that sequence.

And while obviously Hit is I doubt that guy is fast enough to do so many actions in such a short time. But like I said we can't be sure the precise length of that sequence.

@Joseph like I said Durability Negation is too broad of a spectrum of powers to make such a list.

There's also the fact that not every power works the same in every case. One verse's mind control may work different than another. One type of organ hax may work on this guy but not another show's type.

We rate such things on a case by case basis and most of the time it works out fine, but of course there are some exceptions as this site isn't perfect and can't monitor the quality of every user's argument in every thread.

It's not a matter of "I don't want to" more of a matter of "it's not practical, or possible, or even that necessary."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back