• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Gran Rey Cero Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
He okay’d it twice lol. Once when Peter said it and then when IMade said it but we still gonna have to make another CRT for it cuz …… reasons.

No if it's currently accepted by staff, which it seems like it is, it either A) needs to be applied, or B) someone can make a debunk thread if they disagree, lmao we aren't making threads to accept the accepted.

Next, let me explain why Espada 3, 2, 1, and 0 scale above SE Ulq. In every single medium we are told that Aizen numbered the Espada in order of power, it should be as simple as that.

Segunda Etapa and changing the scaling should be handled on a separate CRT. I absolutely disagree with changing it so that the other Espada scale to Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.

EDIT: Since the topic has already been brought up here though, I'll respond.

In every single medium we are told that Aizen numbered the Espada in order of power, it should be as simple as that.

Ordering the number of the Espada by the power that he's aware of = / = ordering them based on a power-up that he's unaware of.

"But Ulquiorra never showed Aizen SE!" That does not mean Aizen isn't aware of it, not seeing =/= not knowing, I've never seen Pluto, but I still know it exists.

That isn't proof that Aizen is aware of it either. The wording of it certainly suggests that Ulquiorra not showing it to Aizen means he is keeping it a secret from Aizen. Why else would he not shot him it? Why point out that he hasn't shown it to Aizen? How would Aizen know how strong Ulquiorra's 2nd Resureccion is if he hasn't seen it?

That's a flashback to the fight - not a perspective on the fight from Aizen's viewpoint. He even implies that he isn't aware of what exactly happened in the fight because he says "It seems from your battle that you've gained an even higher power than that" instead of saying "I saw your battle so I know you unlocked a new form."

Ulquiorra states that even if Ichigo wins there are 3 Espada above him, the same Ulquiorra who only deals in absolutes as he is a nihilist who finds no meaning in life, it would be so beyond out of character for him to lie here.

They can be above him, and also not above his secret second Resurrecion. He's not lying; at that moment, in the present, there are three Espada above him; Tier, Barragan and Stark. Which makes sense because he's not factoring in Yammy's transformation and we have no reason to assume he's factoring in both of his own transformations.

Last edited:
Segunda Etapa and changing the scaling should be handled on a separate CRT. I absolutely disagree with changing it so that the other Espada scale to Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.
Fair enough I’ll save it for another CRT, I’ll update the list I made to include the multipliers I forgot about lol.

Just to clarify, Ulquiorra is the only one with a Res multiplier right?

Grimmjow scales to his own GRC in Res so his isn’t that important.

Calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Gran_Rey_Cero
Rating: Baseline 6-B
GRC > CO (10x) > Cero, so GRC is either 6-B or at least 10x a regular Cero, whichever is higher. Aka if a character is already 6-B, they would be at least 10x stronger with their GRC, by virtue of it being a more potent amp than CO.
Ulq's Res = 5x stat amp

A quick preface, I forgot the entire ******* verse upscales the Espada after the Arrancar Arc, so I want to make sure the Espada tiering is hunky dory before I slave over going through the rest of the FKT cast, LAA cast, and whole ass TYBW roster. So, I only included the Espada (and pre-TS Ichigo) for now, if this is good to go I'll start typing up the rest.

Aaroniero
Tier:
6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | 6-C, High 6-C with Cero Oscuras, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Island level (As an Espada he should be above the Privaron Espada), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Island level (Stronger than before), Large Island level with Cero Oscuras (An order of magnitude above normal Cero), Country level Gran Rey Cero
Keys: Base | Resurreccion

Szayel
Tier:
6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | 6-C, High 6-C with Cero Oscuras, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Island level (As an Espada he should be above the Privaron Espada), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Island level (Stronger than before), Large Island level with Cero Oscuras (An order of magnitude above normal Cero), Country level Gran Rey Cero

Zommari
Tier:

Grimmjow
Tier:
High 6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, 6-B+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero and Desgarron
Attack Potency: Large Island level (Stomped Bankai Ichigo in their first encounter, overcame his Getsuga Tenshō with a Cero. It should be noted that at this point, Ichigo's reiatsu was fluctuating wildly between "unimpressive" by Espada standards at its lowest, and comparable to or slightly greater than base Ulquiorra's at its peak, and Ichigo was trying his best to suppress his inner Hollow, fought on par with Post-Visored Training Bankai Ichigo), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Country level (Equal to Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo), Country level+ with Cero Oscuras (An order of magnitude above his normal Cero), higher with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, stronger than Cero Oscuras) and Desgarron (Stated to be his strongest technique)
Durability: Large Island level (Took a Getsuga Tenshō from Bankai Ichigo and suffered some burns to his chest, but otherwise still fine, fought on par with Post-Visored Training Bankai Ichigo) | Country level (Tanked multiple attacks from Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo)

Nnoitra
Tier:
6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, 6-B+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Island level (As an Espada he should be above the Privaron Espada, was able to clash against an eyepatch Kenpachi, however Kenpachi stated that he was rusty and forgot to keep his strength in check. Was overwhelmed by him after he was at full strength), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Country level (Stronger than Grimmjow), Country level+ with Cero Oscuras (An order of magnitude above his normal Cero), higher with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, stronger than Cero Oscuras)
Durability: Country level (Stated to have the strongest Hierro of any Espada [the Databooks reiterates this statement multiple times]) | Large Country level+ (Took many attacks from an unsealed Kenpachi, and could only be finished off by a slash with Kendo, but, despite this fatal wound, he continued to fight, taking one more blow)

A quick change with Nnoitra that needed to happen before this thread tbh. Currently, we had Res Nnoitra's AP scaling to his dura which scaled above Res Yammy's dura, but Res Yammy's dura scales to his AP, see the issue? We inadvertently scale Res Nnoitra's physicals to Res Yammy's physicals, but that cannot be true considering how each Espada is stronger than the last. Easy fix is just scaling Res Nnoitra above Res Grimmjow, as I do here. I think we just didn't notice previously because technically all the Res Espada from like 5 and stronger shared the same tier, so it was hiding.

Ichigo (Pre-Timeskip)
Tier: 6-C
, High 6-C with Bankai, 6-B with Hollowfication | 6-C, 6-B with Bankai, higher with Hollowfication | 6-A+, High 6-A with Full Power | At least 6-C, High 6-B+ with Bankai, High 6-A with Hollowfication
Attack Potency: Island level (Fought and damaged Hiyori), Large Island level with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai), Country level with Hollowfication (Parried and dispersed Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero) | Island level (Stronger than before), Country level with Bankai (Fought and damaged Base Ulquiorra), higher with Hollowfication (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Hollowfication. Nicked Ulquiorra’s sword, pushed him back, blocked his Cero, and made him use his Resurrección) | Continent level+ (Overpowered Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras and destroyed his Lanza del Relámpago), higher with Full Power (At least 2x stronger than before as his Shihakushō, which indicates his power, was only at half, when he fought Ulquiorra) | At least Island level (Stronger than before), Large Country level+ with Bankai (Blocked strikes from Resurrección Yammy and shattered one of his Balas while at roughly half power), Multi-Continent level with Hollowfication (Injured a Resurrección Yammy while at roughly half power. At full power he injured Aizen Sosuke with a surprise attack, Aizen also implied this was the power he gained from fighting Ulquiorra, implying it is on par Full Hollowfication)
Durability: Island level (Trained with Hiyori. Took attacks from Dordoni), Large Island level with Bankai (At least 5x more durable than before due to using Bankai), Country level with Hollowfication (Capable of blocking part of Resurreccion Grimmjow's Desgarron) | Island level (More durable than before), Country level with Bankai (More durable than before), higher with Hollowfication (At least 5x more durable than before due to using Hollowfication) | Continent level+ (Took no damage from getting hit by his own point-blank Cero), Multi-Continent level with Full Power (At least 2x more durable than before) | At least Island level (More durable than before), Large Country level+ with Bankai (More durable than before), Multi-Continent level with Hollowfication (Comparable to his Attack Power)
Keys: Post-Visored Training | Post-Final Grimmjow Fight | Possessed by Zangetsu | Post-Resurrection

Ulquiorra
Tier: 6-B
, 6-B+ with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, High 6-B with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero | High 6-B, 6-A+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero and Lanza del Relampago
Attack Potency: Country level (Stronger than a Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Completely overwhelmed Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo. Resurreccion amplifies his power by 5x), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (Cero Oscuras is an order of magnitude stronger than regular Ceros, its Reiryoku shocked Uryu), higher with Gran Rey Cero | Large Country level (Even stronger than before, his Reiryoku is stronger than anything he's previously displayed), Continent level+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero and Lanza del Relampago (Heavily implied to be his strongest technique, as it is difficult for him to handle, unlike his amplified Ceros which he fires with seemingly no difficulty)
Durability: Country level (Tanked a Getsuga Tenshō from Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Country level (Unharmed by a Getsuga Tensho from Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Large Country level, possibly higher (Survived Zangetsu Possessed Ichigo's Cero, which overpowered his own Cero Oscuras, albeit the injuries he sustained were lethal)
Keys: Base | Resurreccion | Segunda Etapa

Harribel
Tier:
6-B, 6-B+ with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, High 6-B with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Country level (Stated by Ulquiorra that she was above him.), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Ulquiorra believes that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3 Espada), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, her Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), higher with Gran Rey Cero
Durability: Country level | Country level

Baraggan
Tier:
6-B, 6-B+ with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, High 6-B with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Country level (Stated by Ulquiorra that he was above him.), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Ulquiorra believes that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3 Espada), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, his Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), higher with Gran Rey Cero, Respira ignores conventional durability

Starrk
Tier:
Attack Potency: Country level (Stated by Ulquiorra that he was above him. Fought a bit against Shunsui, though neither of them were serious), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Ulquiorra believes that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3 Espada), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, his Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), higher with Gran Rey Cero

Yammy
Tier:
6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | High 6-B, 6-A+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero | High 6-B+, High 6-A with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Island level (Beat up a Bankai Ichigo, although he was being interfered with by his inner Hollow. Tōshirō noted that his Shikai might not be enough to defeat Yammy), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Large Country level (Stated multiple times in the Manga, Novel and Databook that he is above Ulquiorra, Nnoitra and Grimmjow.), Continent level+ with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, his Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), Continent level with Gran Rey Cero (As the strongest Espada, his strongest attack would be the strongest among the Espada) | Large Country level+ (Stated in a Databook Yammy's 2nd form doubles his powers), Multi-Continent level with Cero Oscuras (His Cero Oscuras is an order of magnitude stronger than his normal Cero), higher with Gran Rey Cero
Durability: Island level (Broke free from being frozen from Tōshirō, tanked Mayuri's Anti-Arrancar Mine, took a beating from Yoruichi) | Large Country level | Large Country level+
Keys: Base | Resurreccion | Rage Form

Island level (Stronger than before), Country level with Bankai (Fought and damaged Base Ulquiorra), higher with Hollowfication (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Hollowfication. Nicked Ulquiorra’s sword, pushed him back, blocked his Cero, and made him use his Resurrección)

Country level (Tanked a Getsuga Tenshō from Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo)

Ichigo is Country level for harming Ulquiorra and Ulquiorra has Country level durability for tanking an attack from Ichigo?

Sorry if this isn’t the place to discuss it, but should Post-Grimmjow Bankai Ichigo really scale to Ulquiorra? I just re-read the fight up until Ichigo puts on the Hollow mask and this is the best he could do in terms of actually damaging Ulquiorra. And at one point, Ulquiorra could block Ichigo’s strike without even looking at him.

Sorry if this isn’t the place to discuss it, but should Post-Grimmjow Bankai Ichigo really scale to Ulquiorra? I just re-read the fight up until Ichigo puts on the Hollow mask and this is the best he could do in terms of actually damaging Ulquiorra. And at one point, Ulquiorra could block Ichigo’s strike without even looking at him.
it must be true because the blood is flowing

Yes, he overcame Ulquiorra's Hierro so he scales, damage to scale varies case by case for each verse, but Arrancar have Hierro so it's a little different.

Also yes I'm aware that they mention Hierro in the scan, but the point is that, when you don't scale to an Arrancar they can literally just block your swings with their bare skin, as was the case for Grimmjow and Ichigo during their first fight and Kenpachi and Nnoitra until Kenpachi started releasing his self imposed limiters.

He honestly does since when you look at how Base Grimm used a Cero to deflect one of Ulq’s Ceros and it did good bit of damage to Grimm’s arm whereas Ichigo gets blindsided by a Cero while trying to help Orihime and he is pretty much fine. Blocking a strike without looking isn’t really an AP feat but more so a speed feat which is what we know Ulq was holding back on in that fight.

Calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Gran_Rey_Cero
Rating: Baseline 6-B
GRC > CO (10x) > Cero, so GRC is either 6-B or at least 10x a regular Cero, whichever is higher. Aka if a character is already 6-B, they would be at least 10x stronger with their GRC, by virtue of it being a more potent amp than CO.
Ulq's Res = 5x stat amp

A quick preface, I forgot the entire ******* verse upscales the Espada after the Arrancar Arc, so I want to make sure the Espada tiering is hunky dory before I slave over going through the rest of the FKT cast, LAA cast, and whole ass TYBW roster. So, I only included the Espada (and pre-TS Ichigo) for now, if this is good to go I'll start typing up the rest.

Aaroniero
Tier:

Szayel
Tier:

Zommari
Tier:

Grimmjow
Tier:
High 6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, 6-B+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero and Desgarron
Attack Potency: Large Island level (Stomped Bankai Ichigo in their first encounter, overcame his Getsuga Tenshō with a Cero. It should be noted that at this point, Ichigo's reiatsu was fluctuating wildly between "unimpressive" by Espada standards at its lowest, and comparable to or slightly greater than base Ulquiorra's at its peak, and Ichigo was trying his best to suppress his inner Hollow, fought on par with Post-Visored Training Bankai Ichigo), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Country level (Equal to Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo), Country level+ with Cero Oscuras (An order of magnitude above his normal Cero), higher with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, stronger than Cero Oscuras) and Desgarron (Stated to be his strongest technique)
Durability: Large Island level (Took a Getsuga Tenshō from Bankai Ichigo and suffered some burns to his chest, but otherwise still fine, fought on par with Post-Visored Training Bankai Ichigo) | Country level (Tanked multiple attacks from Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo)

Nnoitra
Tier:
6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, 6-B+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Island level (As an Espada he should be above the Privaron Espada, was able to clash against an eyepatch Kenpachi, however Kenpachi stated that he was rusty and forgot to keep his strength in check. Was overwhelmed by him after he was at full strength), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Country level (Stronger than Grimmjow), Country level+ with Cero Oscuras (An order of magnitude above his normal Cero), higher with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, stronger than Cero Oscuras)
Durability: Country level (Stated to have the strongest Hierro of any Espada [the Databooks reiterates this statement multiple times]) | Large Country level+ (Took many attacks from an unsealed Kenpachi, and could only be finished off by a slash with Kendo, but, despite this fatal wound, he continued to fight, taking one more blow)

A quick change with Nnoitra that needed to happen before this thread tbh. Currently, we had Res Nnoitra's AP scaling to his dura which scaled above Res Yammy's dura, but Res Yammy's dura scales to his AP, see the issue? We inadvertently scale Res Nnoitra's physicals to Res Yammy's physicals, but that cannot be true considering how each Espada is stronger than the last. Easy fix is just scaling Res Nnoitra above Res Grimmjow, as I do here. I think we just didn't notice previously because technically all the Res Espada from like 5 and stronger shared the same tier, so it was hiding.

Ichigo (Pre-Timeskip)
Tier: 6-C
, High 6-C with Bankai, 6-B with Hollowfication | 6-C, 6-B with Bankai, higher with Hollowfication | 6-A+, High 6-A with Full Power | At least 6-C, High 6-B+ with Bankai, High 6-A with Hollowfication
Attack Potency: Island level (Fought and damaged Hiyori), Large Island level with Bankai (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Bankai), Country level with Hollowfication (Parried and dispersed Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero) | Island level (Stronger than before), Country level with Bankai (Fought and damaged Base Ulquiorra), higher with Hollowfication (At least 5x stronger than before due to using Hollowfication. Nicked Ulquiorra’s sword, pushed him back, blocked his Cero, and made him use his Resurrección) | Continent level+ (Overpowered Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras and destroyed his Lanza del Relámpago), higher with Full Power (At least 2x stronger than before as his Shihakushō, which indicates his power, was only at half, when he fought Ulquiorra) | At least Island level (Stronger than before), Large Country level+ with Bankai (Blocked strikes from Resurrección Yammy and shattered one of his Balas while at roughly half power), Multi-Continent level with Hollowfication (Injured a Resurrección Yammy while at roughly half power. At full power he injured Aizen Sosuke with a surprise attack, Aizen also implied this was the power he gained from fighting Ulquiorra, implying it is on par Full Hollowfication)
Durability: Island level (Trained with Hiyori. Took attacks from Dordoni), Large Island level with Bankai (At least 5x more durable than before due to using Bankai), Country level with Hollowfication (Capable of blocking part of Resurreccion Grimmjow's Desgarron) | Island level (More durable than before), Country level with Bankai (More durable than before), higher with Hollowfication (At least 5x more durable than before due to using Hollowfication) | Continent level+ (Took no damage from getting hit by his own point-blank Cero), Multi-Continent level with Full Power (At least 2x more durable than before) | At least Island level (More durable than before), Large Country level+ with Bankai (More durable than before), Multi-Continent level with Hollowfication (Comparable to his Attack Power)
Keys: Post-Visored Training | Post-Final Grimmjow Fight | Possessed by Zangetsu | Post-Resurrection

Ulquiorra
Tier: 6-B
, 6-B+ with Gran Rey Cero | 6-B, High 6-B with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero | High 6-B, 6-A+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero and Lanza del Relampago
Attack Potency: Country level (Stronger than a Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Completely overwhelmed Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo. Resurreccion amplifies his power by 5x), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (Cero Oscuras is an order of magnitude stronger than regular Ceros, its Reiryoku shocked Uryu), higher with Gran Rey Cero | Large Country level (Even stronger than before, his Reiryoku is stronger than anything he's previously displayed), Continent level+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero and Lanza del Relampago (Heavily implied to be his strongest technique, as it is difficult for him to handle, unlike his amplified Ceros which he fires with seemingly no difficulty)
Durability: Country level (Tanked a Getsuga Tenshō from Post-Visored Training Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Country level (Unharmed by a Getsuga Tensho from Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Hollow Mask Ichigo) | Large Country level, possibly higher (Survived Zangetsu Possessed Ichigo's Cero, which overpowered his own Cero Oscuras, albeit the injuries he sustained were lethal)
Keys: Base | Resurreccion | Segunda Etapa

Harribel
Tier:
Attack Potency: Country level (Stated by Ulquiorra that she was above him.), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Ulquiorra believes that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3 Espada), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, her Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), higher with Gran Rey Cero

Baraggan
Tier:
Attack Potency: Country level (Stated by Ulquiorra that he was above him.), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Ulquiorra believes that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3 Espada), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, his Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), higher with Gran Rey Cero, Respira ignores conventional durability

Starrk
Tier:
Attack Potency: Country level (Stated by Ulquiorra that he was above him. Fought a bit against Shunsui, though neither of them were serious), Country level+ with Gran Rey Cero (The ultimate Cero, more potent of an amplification than Cero Oscuras, which is an order of magnitude above normal Ceros) | Country level (Ulquiorra believes that defeating him doesn't guarantee victory against the top 3 Espada), Large Country level with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, his Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), higher with Gran Rey Cero

Yammy
Tier:
6-C, 6-B with Gran Rey Cero | High 6-B, 6-A+ with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero | High 6-B+, High 6-A with Cero Oscuras, higher with Gran Rey Cero
Attack Potency: Island level (Beat up a Bankai Ichigo, although he was being interfered with by his inner Hollow. Tōshirō noted that his Shikai might not be enough to defeat Yammy), Country level with Gran Rey Cero | Large Country level (Stated multiple times in the Manga, Novel and Databook that he is above Ulquiorra, Nnoitra and Grimmjow.), Continent level+ with Cero Oscuras (As a higher-ranking Espada than Ulquiorra, his Cero Oscuras should be at least be this strong), Continent level with Gran Rey Cero (As the strongest Espada, his strongest attack would be the strongest among the Espada) | Large Country level+ (Stated in a Databook Yammy's 2nd form doubles his powers), Multi-Continent level with Cero Oscuras (His Cero Oscuras is an order of magnitude stronger than his normal Cero), higher with Gran Rey Cero
Durability: Island level (Broke free from being frozen from Tōshirō, tanked Mayuri's Anti-Arrancar Mine, took a beating from Yoruichi) | Large Country level | Large Country level+
Keys: Base | Resurreccion | Rage Form
I’m gonna go type out everyone else who we have scale now since there are no issues

Since Yammy’s Rez is stated to be a x10, should be bother including a key for his HM base that fought Rukia, Renji, Chad and one shot Loly and Rudbornn?

Since Yammy’s Rez is stated to be a x10, should be bother including a key for his HM base that fought Rukia, Renji, Chad and one shot Loly and Rudbornn?
Like a “rage stored” base key or sumn, cuz I do remember he was storing his anger and getting stronger all throughout the arc.

Yeah that one. Ulq tells him that when he stores up energy, he gets greedy like in the throne room, Chad says he is double his size compared to Karakura (which is definitely referring to height so that helps clarify the Databook statement about doubling size), Yammy says he has been saving up energy, Chad or Renji point out how Yammy got even bigger in that same fight too etc.

A weird line is that Ulq says that Yammy has fully recovered when he pulls up in the throne room which implies this is his actual base ……

We could make a Stored Rage key for Yammy and backscale it 10x from his Res, or not he’s a minor character especially in that form.

Yeah, the last bit was why I asked if we would bother. He exists but only for bit and doesn’t do much. Then again, base Loly does harm that Yammy so Loly > most of the Espada ……..

I mean Ulq takes off FH Ichigo’s Horn but we know Ulq doesn’t scale, Yammy bitches Loly, she prolly shouldn’t scale regardless

Aizen also implied this was the power he gained from fighting Ulquiorra, implying it is on par Full Hollowfication

This was never an accepted justification before. Please don't try to sneak new things in like this without any discussion.

Can someone explain to me where High 6-A is even coming from? I'm not really seeing why they jump to it from Arc's post.

Can someone explain to me where High 6-A is even coming from? I'm not really seeing why they jump to it from Arc's post.
I assume it's because Aizen is being scaled to Yammy's maximum power (Multi-Continental now with Gran Rey Cero) and Ichigo scales to Aizen somewhat.

Tbh, I find it a bit of a reach.

EDIT: Personally I think that Aizen's striking strength & durability should be scaling to the Espada's typical striking strength & durability. I don't think that all of Aizen's statistics should necessarily be superior to Yammy's Gran Rey Cero.

This was never an accepted justification before. Please don't try to sneak new things in like this without any discussion.
I’ve quite literally been posting it for review, if I were trying to sneak it in I wouldn’t have included it. Don’t accuse me on baseless claims. Like oh of ******* course, Arc is trying to hide something by ******* posting it and asking me to review it. Pardon my language but that comment pisses me off.

I assume it's because Aizen is being scaled to Yammy's maximum power (Multi-Continental now with Gran Rey Cero) and Ichigo scales to Aizen somewhat.

Tbh, I find it a bit of a reach.

EDIT: Personally I think that Aizen's striking strength & durability should be scaling to the Espada's typical striking strength & durability. I don't think that all of Aizen's statistics should necessarily be superior to Yammy's Gran Rey Cero.
Considering he views the Espada as failures and we know people like Baraggan wanted to kill Aizen, it makes no sense for them to have amped attacks above Aizen.

Yeah I’ll type out a value scaling chain, but iirc it’s 7 teraton base Ulq -> 5x AP with Res to 35 -> 10x AP with CO to 350 -> SE Reiryoku > Res CO Reiryoku -> 10x AP with CO to 3.5 Peta -> half power FH Ichigo > Lanza = SE Ulq’s strongest attack -> 2x AP with full power -> FH Ichigo is 7 peta (a bit above baseline High 6-A).

I’ve quite literally been posting it for review, if I were trying to sneak it in I wouldn’t have included it. Don’t accuse me on baseless claims. Like oh of ******* course, Arc is trying to hide something by ******* posting it and asking me to review it. Pardon my language but that comment pisses me off.

I didn't mean for my language to come off that way. I meant moreso that you didn't bring it up in the thread before you put it in with your proposals.

This is a thread about changing the Gran Rey Cero. You included a new justification that wasn't relevant to that without mentioning it.

Right so Arc’s first post didn’t take into account Ulq’s x5 from his Rez which resulted in Cero Oscuras only being x10 his base Cero and not the Cero from his Rez. To put it into numbers.

GRC = 7 teratons (6-B) = Hollow Mask Ichigo = Base Ulq < (x5) Rez Ulq = 35 teratons < (x10) CO = 350 teratons (High 6-B) < SE Ulq < (x10) SE CO = 3500 teratons/3.5 petatons (6-A+) < Dino Yammy CO < (x2) Monkey Yammy CO = 7 petatons (High 6-A) < Aizen >= Ichigo

Edit: Damn, Arc ninja’d me but at least the ending is different so it’s all good.

I don't think that SE Ulq's regular attacks should be rated as superior to his previous forms Cero Oscuras.

Uryu did not say that it was stronger than anything he sensed before; moreso that it was weirder and more unusual.

I didn't mean for my language to come off that way. I meant moreso that you didn't bring it up in the thread before you put it in with your proposals.

This is a thread about changing the Gran Rey Cero. You included a new justification that wasn't relevant to that without mentioning it.
Understood 👌

It’s so much text that I miss things sometimes, I’ll include a list of any other changes for the future then.

Most of the stuff is clean up, like calling Harribel a he in her justification.

I don't think that SE Ulq's regular attacks should be rated as superior to his previous forms Cero Oscuras.

Uryu did not say that it was stronger than anything he sensed before; moreso that it was weirder and more unusual.
No in the scan he says “it’s not only it’s power but it feels alien too”. Also his SE Reiryoku is much thicker than his Res CO Reiryoku, Reiryoku being quite literally “spiritual power”

Ichigo “tanks” the Res CO better than he tanks a barrage of SE Ulq’s punches too.

Actually, since we are over hauling a bunch of the stuff, can I point out that Grimm’s base GRC got nae nae’d by Masked Ichigo who, by the end of the fight, amped to blocking and even breaking Desgarron > Rez GRC = 35 teratons? Ulq should actually be starting from 35 teratons rather than 7.

Alternatively, there is Grimm using 2 Desgarron to clash with Luppi’s 8 GRC in CFYOW so Desgarron might be x40 his base attacks. I’m personally mega iffy on backscaling this power jump from Grimm’s base attacks to his Desgarron to HM since it makes shit go crazy but I figured I would mention it for transparency.

Iirc CFYOW Grimm in base is somewhat relative to Res Luppi, so I don’t know if we can go through with that comparison. Like Grimmjow blocks some of Luppi’s GRC with a regular Cero, it’s portrayed more like Grimmjow >~ Luppi. Plus with Grimmjow training he could’ve perfected Desgarron even more, as you said it’s too iffy to attempt to backscale the amp.

Ichigo barely blocks five claws which is still just 6-B, and then only shatters one at a time, which is still the same as Res Grimmjow’s physicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back