• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Nothing too major, but a lot of DKC characters are either at least 6-C, likely 6-B or just at least 6-C when they should all just be flat out 6-B. The source of this problem is Lord Fredrik, who has an unnecessary 6-C low end, he was able to put up a fight with and damage Donkey Kong but for some reason he was given a 6-C low end because he has a calc that should just be a supporting feat for a 6-B justification.

It has annoyed me too for a while. Diddy Kong also has a Low 6-B stat instead of 6-B, for some reasons.

Diddy Kong has his own Low 6-B calc actually. I agree with removing the 6-C ratings from the end game bosses via low end feat; but I'm a little iffy on Diddy or Dixie being flat out 6-B, since DK is legit stronger than both of them combined physically. They could both scale to Diddy's feat though. I do agree that K Rool should be a solid 6-B; especially if he went toe to toe with giant Chunky.

Doesn't matter if they're weaker. Unless both the Low 6-B and 6-B calcs are really close to baseline, simply being weaker isn't ground for being a whole tier below.

DK's calc was 7.92 Teratons which the baseline for 6-B is 7 Teratons. Don't know what Diddy's calc ended up as, but it should be on Narutoforums somewhere.

Donkey Kong Country Scaling:

Speed: Just Massively Hypersonic since the at least Hypersonic Donkey Kong speed feat for being able to catch fire with his fists is a very casual one, and they should all scale to Dixie.

Ap: Diddy, Dixie and Cranky should be Low 6-B based on the Diddy DKCR alternate ending calc. Diddy and Dixie never physically engaged with strong foes such as K. Rool and had to use externate items or other things to defeat them.

Most Bosses like Queen/King B. are at least Low 6-B scaling from the DKC2 bosses that requires the combined efforts of Diddy and Dixie Kong and they still had to use dropped items like the eggs/cannonballs or hits on weak points to win.

Funky Kong should be Likely 6-B since he canonically dealt the final blow to King K. Rool in DCK64 and should be likely physically comparable to the strong Kongs like Donkey.

Donkey Kong, Chunky Kong, King K. Rool, Tiki Tong and Lord Fredrick are 6-B and scales to the 7.92 Donkey Kong calc.

Note: Despite his young age Kiddy Kong is considered equal to Donkey Kong in terms of size and sheer physical power.

I added the ability Non-Physical Interaction for Diddy and Dixie since they harmed krow ghosts, i did not found Diddy Kong feat in Narutoforum but can be calced to confirm Low 6-B.

Back