• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Bleach revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and we only give Immunity to cases like I mentioned.

Rasoutengai doesnt fall under this just because it moves things like lifeless bodies, Exactly why we don't give Immunity to mind hax to those who use Instinctive Reaction to move without the mind operating.

So no, I'm disagreeing with Immunity.

Yeah, it's not literal immunity as that is an NLF, we also don't apply the term immunity on the Wiki for abilities. It is resistance between they are using Reishi to move their limbs. Imagine a paralysis that was stronger than the force of the Reishi? See, only resistance.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Yeah, it's not literal immunity as that is an NLF, we also don't apply the term immunity on the Wiki for abilities. It is resistance between they are using Reishi to move their limbs. Imagine a paralysis that was stronger than the force of the Reishi? See, only resistance.
This.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Frankly I don't think OHK should be an ability. It's stupid. Literally a punch counts as OHK if you are sufficiently stronger than your opponent.
My thoughts exactly, OHK seems redundant given characters of higher tier AP would always deal a OHK to those of lower tier Durability. Characters with OHK should have it removed and instead explained through descriptive abilities on what makes them deadly. Besides, the notion of OHK is in itself an NLF, there are characters resistant to the supposed OHK of other's.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Paralysis is a Resistance, not an Immunity.
Frankly I don't think OHK should be an ability. It's stupid. Literally a punch counts as OHK if you are sufficiently stronger than your opponent.
Matt, do you agree on not giving abilities to characters that haven't demonstrated except with a 'Likely' or 'Possibly' qualifier before them?

I'm really not finding any evidence to suggest that Rasoutengai is a common ability among the Sternritter, or that being a member of the Elites makes you more likely to have the ability.

After all, the qualifications for being a member of the Elites is based on power, not on skill.

Damage3245 said:
. . . After all, the qualifications for being a member of the Elites is based on power, not on skill.
Sorry no. As long as we're discusing not giving the elite SR unsubstantiated abilities we might as well address that their ranks have nothing to do with power. Nothing of the sort was ever said. Other SR have better showings of pure power while the elites are a combination of hax and potential development.

Dr.Fix said:
Sorry no. As long as we're discusing not giving the elite SR unsubstantiated abilities we might as well address that their ranks have nothing to do with power. Nothing of the sort was ever said. Other SR have better showings of pure power while the elites are a combination of hax and potential development.
Fair enough, I likely misremembered it. After all we don't know why Askin was selected to be one of the Elites.

But I trust you agree with me that just because they're part of Yhwach's elite guard doesn't mean they are capable of doing any feat that a less important Sternritter could do.

Oh right, I'm making the Aizen one and... what was the other one?

Oh right... Actually, we could probably solve the Sklaverei one in this thread since it is related to the issue of adding Rasoutengai to some Sternritter.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
paralysis is a technique that stops the body from coordinating it's own movement,ranging from a limb being paralyzed to your whole body being totally lifeless.someone could resist this via durability,will power or Nakama power.

A paralysis that somehow affects reishi(spirit particles)can't really be classified as paralysis anymore.anyhoo,potayto potahto,no need to argue over semantics.Resistance it is

PaChi2 said:
Resistance to Paralysis.

Statistics reduction.

Good.
Glad this was finally reviewed,but how about Rukia's OHK , there was something about removing the OHK-one hit kill from VSBW list of abilities,but I don't think it went through, so she should have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back