• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minika downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone anyone tell me how Monika world is accepted to be universal in size while it contradict the Reality equalization rules :

-https://imgur.com/a/74iQ28p

-http://imgur.com/a/iNGH1FI

1-the story must focus which is not the case for Doki game

2-Characters like Monika aren't even Susperctive characters only the character that you are playing with is a perspective character

-so how Monika world is accepted in Reality equalization? If it completely contradict the rules

Anyhow, from Monika's prespective there is a whole world out there, she is simply aware that it is fake. She mentions other people, poetry, etc. that are not present as game assets.

She also perceives time as being erased when she erases the majority of the game for the first time, and closing the game actually feels like reality stopping for her.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Anyhow, from Monika's prespective there is a whole world out there, she is simply aware that it is fake. She mentions other people, poetry, etc. that are not present as game assets.

She also perceives time as being erased when she erases the majority of the game for the first time, and closing the game actually feels like reality stopping for her.
I don think so, she is not prespective because you don't see her thought her prespective

Dosnt prespective mean : the appearance of viewed objects with regard to their relative position, distance from the viewer?

Okey but I just want to if Monika is treated as a Prespective character or not that's all that's all what I'm asking

I will unsubscribe from this thread. It does not seem important.

Ok if I can piece together what the op is trying to say. Yes Monika is the "perspective character" because the game takes place in her world for the entire story. When they refer to the real world, they are actually referring to our Real World and not a fictional version of it. Even if she was referring to a fictional version of the real world she would just get a 11-A, 10-C key like White Face.

Monika is just a character who can break the 4th wall. For her and everyone else, there's an entire universe out there.

Example, Rob. He becomes aware that his entire world is fictional and has an existential crisis over it. That just makes him able to break the 4th wall, not that the entire world of Gumball is 11-A. Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back