• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, this is an epic gamer battle royale.

I think it should be debated whether the Terrarian's Ankh shield (which has the ability to give the Terrarian immunity to confusion, listed as mind manipulation resistance) would negate the MI Player's garnet amulet pacification. The amulet is capable of pacifying opponents that are immune to the pacifying effects of lesser variants of the amulet (A silver garnet amulet can pacify enemies up to rank 4, which means they can work on a group of human entities - such as pirates, who are considered rank 3 ingame - as soon as it is equipped. The player in this fight has a access to a demonite garnet amulet, which can affect enemies up to rank 8 that are immune to the effects of the silver and gold garnet amulets).

Despite this, the Terrarian seems to be decently above something that's 27.431097 kilotons in his mid-late game key + has more consistent healing and a method of ignoring the MI player's defense granted via demonite diamond amulet.

My verdict: The Terrarian blows both the MI player and Steve out of the water pretty easily here. The Terrarian wins here.

The Terrarin FRA due to his crazy arsenal of weapons. Not sure a bow and arrow can compare to laser beams and durability negging bullets

@Unoriginal Memes What?! Steve again o_o

Why there's no Fortnite? Did you forget it?

But seriously putting Minecraft into Roblox vs Terraria craze war in debate. Minecraft was still poor. I'm still hoping for Minecraft: Dungeons expand the Minecraft universe lore and weapons.

Not sure why people making Terraria vs Minecraft but afaik Minecraft fought Terraria and Roblox since 2015-2016 (Terraria) and 2017 or earlier (Roblox). Have ye heard this rap? maybe not cuz ur not minecraft og

The Terrarian has quite the huge AP advantage on both, as:

Terrarian > Golem > Plantera > Mechanical Meyhem (Skeletron Prime, Twins and Destroyer) >> Wall of Flesh = 27 kilotons

He holds the range advantage, has rapid-fire homing weapons, has access to at least 3 summons and a turret, has better flight, teleportation and healing than his opponent's, can turn invisible while also being able to see invisibles trought the Hunter Potion and has very likely the experince advantage.

Also, the Terrarian should not be affected by the Robloxian's amulet, as he resists the Confused Debuff, which can affect Spiked Slimes, who are immune to the effects of the Royal Gel, which can affect hundreds of entities at once.

I vote the Terrarian

I still don't even know if Minecraft Dungeons can still compare to the Terrarian, from what we've seen so far. Minecraft Dungeons would have to have Moon Level AP to even stand a chance.

Well the game haven't release yet. I'm so hyped this game so bad my mouth was foaming. But well Minecraft Dungeons at least would do beat other Terrarians bosses (not the protagonist).

(And even Minecraft loses to Roblox and Terraria. Next time at next round Hytale as Minecraft's descendant - I hope - would beat Terraria or Roblox.)

Back