• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m afraid it will always be incon, there’s nothing I can do about it killer. I didn’t make the profiles for Minecraft, I’m not knowledgeable about minecraft regarding power levels and fights, nor am i in tiering/calcing.
I am not asking you for to fix it lol just wanted to discuss here, yeah I am afraid it won't be accepted funny because creeper's notable wins should be deleted since nothing can work in that category

Thank you! Hmm maybe I won't change it Idk lol btw if a character controls an entire verse like the pyschics and stuff would that be low 2-C?
Depends on what entire verse means (low 2-C also means destroying the space and time of the verse I believe)

is it one universe with space and time destroyed (if so then yes low 2-C)

more than one universe than no.

Also I want to let you know that you can only change your fandom name once so think carefully of what you want your name to be

these ones don’t die if they explode
images

Back