• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thought it said slaves mod 👁️

Hey monkey I’m still following what you said here, it’s youtuber so I don’t think most of stuff on YouTube violates this sites rules.

However if I post a Minecraft video and someone says it violates the rules or something, I’ll still do what you say aka remove it, if no one complains then the video is fine.

I think your idea is great monkey. 🐵 (y)

I ain't really into random Minecraft videos. Truthfully I don't even keep up with the damn game much, I just like Pixelmon quite a lot.
Well I brought this up because Skydoesminecraft and some other YouTubers swear and say sexual words and stuff and etc.

So I wanted to give everyone a heads up about this so I can remove the video in case someone sees it and believes it might violate the rules. (But in general minecraft videos should be considered fine on this site I guess)

Yeah I don't think any staff member here is going to be legitimately upset about your Minecraft videos. The forum is theoretically all, at least, teenagers and older, we can handle a ******' cuss word or two. I'd just avoid posting anything with funnier darker jokes.

Like trum... Or bid.... Or kany...? Nah man, those types of jokes need to be accepted 😤🙈👁️

uhh yee... Let me stop using my brain🙈 before I say something that could possibly be 😴offensive😴... 👁️

Yeah I don't think any staff member here is going to be legitimately upset about your Minecraft videos. The forum is theoretically all, at least, teenagers and older, we can handle a ******' cuss word or two. I'd just avoid posting anything with funnier darker jokes.
Yeah but I meant they say sexual words and that kind of thing.

what if they do something weird like crouching their character repeatedly (that’s nothing wrong btw but if they make weird noises then it sounds and looks sexual)

okay bambu maybe I’m overreacting/thinking too much and taking things too seriously/worrying too much

F14-E683-F-0-E1-E-4169-8415-53-ECE9410-F77.jpg

gilgamesh mod

Also two different other waifu mods (not sure if they are different or the same mod above as well as are these two different from each other as well)

also the guy showcasing the waifu mod above this reply has showcased one piece mod, bleach mod, and other anime mods too including chainsaw man.

Back