• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mine (Akame ga kill !) vs Sinon (SAO)

Both are female snipers and they are the same tier.

Since Mine is way too fast for Sinon and her blasts are way more devastating, speed is reduced for Mine and upgraded for Sinon (but the difference of speed is small).

There is a distance of 200 meters between them, both are hidden,and Sinon knows about pumpkin and where Mine is hidden, while Mine doesn't know a thing about Sinon.

Victory by death or surrender

Who wins and why ?

Mineistatsumiswaifu
Tatsumi's waifu, the pink tsundere beauty

Kiritocantdecidewhoishiswaifu
And yet kirito is not tired of girls

Mine because her blasts adjust in size and power the more she is in danger, therefore removing any potential offense Sinon may build up.

Mach 1 and 2 is a small jump at a long distance shoot-out.

I don't see how this match is a fair fight other than making them speed equal (or not) and giving Sinon intel advantage, but that's just me.

Beam attack is dependent on danger levels. She has no direct control over it, unless I missed something.

Iirc, the changeable parts only shift its modes: longbarrel, machine gun and sniper. It has no bearing on power output.

Pumpkin's Forms
Power output is likely directly tied to her emotional states (which elevate with danger levels), therefore, her knowing where Sinon is make won't her attacks wide beam unless she sees Sinon ready to put a hole through her face, which even on Sinon's lower reflexes (if Mine's speed is lowered to equalize) be enough to dodge it from a sniping distance.

Well that makes sense my bad, in that case, it's whoever finds the other first, because if mine uses the machine gun, sinon will find her immediately after and put a bullet through her face

put a bullet through her face

Mine easily dodged from bullets. But sinon cannot dodge a huge blast or a laser.

Mine easily dodged from bullets. But sinon cannot dodge a huge blast or a laser.

Making a point on Mine's power output.

Mine can't directly control the size of the beam.

Mine can't directly control the size of the beam.

Even with not very big danger her blast vaporized huge amount of forest and ground.

Did she make it so intently or was it because she was in danger? Regardless of the level of threat.

or was it because she was in danger?

When sinon shoot to her, she will be in danger.

You said Mine destroyed a large amount of forest even with "not very big" danger. Did she force it to shoot a large attack or was it only because she was in danger?

Did she force it to shoot a large attack or was it only because she was in danger?

First. She uses danger for busting her blast.

1. Sinon shoot.

2. Mine in a danger.

3. Huge blast vaporizes sinon.

You didn't answer my question. You mentioned that Mine destroyed a large amount of land. What powered the shot? Her choice or that she is in danger?

I was making a point that she has little direct control over the power level of Pumpkin which is why I gave the example that in this fight, her shot with Pumpkin will only be the size of a regular rifle bullet unless she looks through the scope and sees Sinon aiming at her face.

I already gave my vote that Mine wins. I also gave my opinion on how to balance the fight better (speed equalized but with Sinon having intel) than what it is currently. I never, in any comment here said that Sinon wins.

You didn't answer my question. You mentioned that Mine destroyed a large amount of land. What powered the shot? Her choice or that she is in danger?

Both.

Later she was in a bigger danger, but her blast was much more weaker.

Source for that? What chapter?

1. http://********.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v01/c002/40.html

2. http://********.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v01/c004/41.html

1. She was gonna be slashed from behind.

2. She had her target held down by Tatsumi, right in front of her.

The first one has a far higher danger level since she was almost killed had Sheele not killed the attacker. The second one, she's not even in danger since Tatsumi has the attacker in a bear hug. The only danger there is Tatsumi's head almost being shot off by Mine.

So, this supports what I said, that she has little direct control over how strong her attacks are.

The second one, she's not even in danger since Tatsumi has the attacker in a bear hug.

Tatsumi dies = she dies after him.

So, it's a danger.

And an enemy in second case was much more powerfull.

If Tatsumi dies, it's her fault, but she's in zero danger since she'll still kill the enemy because Tatsumi and the enemy are lined up in front of her.

Also, despite the second enemy being stronger than the first, it doesn't change the fact that he's immobile and unable to hurt her at all. So still, zero danger.

Okay. Then what about battle against Stylish? Mine wasn't in a danger, but her blasts were much more powerful.

I don't remember her battle with Stylish. I'll check for it first, but it doesn't matter since she wins with the given conditions anyway.

Isn't there the battle where mine gets super pissed and "snaps" and then her shot was so powerful it overheated pumpkin? I think it was against Seryu.

Mine without a shadow of a doubt. Mine could go in closer to Sinon and attack, as that is not against the rules. Sinon has no way of defending that.

Also, way to much effort put into a fight that is still one sided if you ask me.

Drellix said:
Mine without a shadow of a doubt. Mine could go in closer to Sinon and attack, as that is not against the rules. Sinon has no way of defending that.

Also, way to much effort put into a fight that is still one sided if you ask me.
Oh ya know, that's not a problem ^^

SomebodyData said:
Isn't an At least 8-A vs High 8-C a stomp?
Yes, unless you take Mine's Large Building level AP in base is with Pumpkin, but that's besides the point.

Basically, yeah.

Back