• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mimihagi's feat time frame

so,while the accepted mimihagi's calc uses a time frame of 10 seconds for high end,me and others see a such time frame as a lowball

the feat seems to happen instantly,mimihagi flies and at the next page the world stop collapsing,after that people are confused of what happend

it's better to use time frames of 5 seconds for low,3 for mid and 1 for high

duo to the rules of this site allowing using such time frames if the feat was too quick..so yeah,bleach isn't a special case

low end = 17781120 (m/s) or mach 52297.41 (sub-rel+)

mid end = 29635200 (m/s) or mach 87162.35 (sub-rel+)

high end = 88905600 (m/s) or mach 261487.05 (relastivic)

Agree: Me,IMadeThisOn8-1-2017,Ovy7,USklaverei,DMUA,Elizhaa,Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan,Soldier Blue,Danny1112,AnonymousBlank,DarkDragonMedeus and Dangai Ichigo (12)

Neutral: AppleLord

Disagree :

I personally do think the timeframe is shorter as well given that we would have to assume Yhwach was just standing up in the Soul Palace doing nothing for 10 seconds while Ichigo just stood there letting Yhwach be instead of fighting. Hell, you have to assume everyone: Chad, Yoruichi, Orihime, Ganju and Ichigo just let the big bad guy stand in front of then for 10 secs doing nothing while also believing that Uryu, Haschwalth, Gerard, Pernida, Askin and Yhwach do nothing and just let their enemies stand right there in front of them.

Actually arguing for an accepted lower time-frame is pretty hard to do so for HST series. However, I didn't know this was actually in the speed calc guidelines:

Does a character speak of how long it took? If so use this. If not and there is no other way to determine speed, you will need to assume a time frame. If it was a very quick feat, assume 1 second. If it was longer, 1 minute to upwards to 10 minutes can work. Go with whatever makes the most sense in the context of the feat.

So maybe you could try to make a case for a lower timeframe with provided context.

Can you imagine how scenes like the Mimihagi one and Auswhalen go off-panel? Maybe something like this:

"...why is everyone just standing still and not doing anything?"

"'Cause we need to wait until the plot happens."

Anyway, I agree with what IMade said. Maybe a 5 or 3 seconds timeframe would be best.

10 seconds is really a lowball

We still have this Yhwach feat, where he pulls Mimihagi and shoots , all this while Kisuke gazes up at the sky, the same even was astonished.

Not only this, as the Mimihagi avatars blitzed i Soi Fong from a distance above the height of the Shokonmanku.

5 seconds is the maximum amount of time that should be considered here.

Hmm

Yeah, using a timeframe of like 3 seconds could work considering everything

29635200 m/s is Sub-Relativist + (0.0988c), no Relativistic.

But I think using Relativistic makes more sense, since the deed of Yhwach is clearly superior to that.

Well said. This is something I have also brought up before regarding the time-frame for this feat.

Personally, I agree with Spinosaurus's suggestion.

Should more calc group members be asked to comment on this? Because this is one of the most controversial feats on this site.

Should more calc group members be asked to comment on this? Because this is one of the most controversial feats on this site.

i will ask for more input

This seems good to me as well, and sorry for double post. Stupid glitch

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Sekkonds already did this so why did you do it again?
I made more organized and I added images to facilitate the understanding, I also added the feat of Liltotto.

Both blogs can actually work

But US uses 2 ends instead of three..the only thing i disagree with

And lillito feat should have it's own blog i think..itsn't simple but itsn't calc stacking

I don't mind using either blogs...you guys should discuss which blog to use,both blogs are litterly the same but US's blog is more organized and have Lillito's feat

Back