• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well then, since people seem to be agree to use other characters than Slime boy and Composite Characters in-verse, i think i can start slowly with Milim:

• Speed Equalized
  • Both High 4-C
  • Both start at 100 meters
Neoacacia by addrid-dadimmp
I just like this design more.

Milim tensura

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Milim starts with Info Analysis, then beating the crap out of her opponent physically. Can Acacia hit intangible opponents, and their souls?
Yes, he can affect Non-Corporeal entity

And he eat Souls

So he can hit Milim, but she resists Soul Manipulation, and also possesses it. But he'd have to be in pretty close proximity to eat her soul. Once Milim is aware of that fact, she's likely to be more cautious and use long range attacks like Dragon Nova.

Far as I remember reading Toriko, Acacia has started to just go and whack them a couple times, usually even being able to decapitate them in the first hit as he did with Jirou in the guys strongest form, something the Nitros in the verse couldn't do so in his half-unsealed form.

Acacia can also just appetite energy to create attacks like hand shaped fists Ora Ora style, shoot them as energy blasts, create a hand formed under his enemies that he uses to crush them in his palm, and...well create even more hands on a planetary scale like grasping the entire earth in his verse (and last I checked, Toriko's planet is like much bigger than Earth's).

He also has stuff like Back Channel that can stop someone in time (tho since Milim has Time Manipulation resist that MAY include time stop like most top tiers in Slime, that's likely to be moot I assume) and Knocking to do things like paralysis someone in place, even being able to to Knock someone in place as powerful as Midora.

Acacia's time manipulation from what i remember stops and accelerates a person's time, the former Milim resists, the latter won't work since spiritual beings have eternal youth and no concept of a lifespan.

Hence why I said Acacia's Back Channel effects wouldn't work on her. And since that's how Milim is, that takes out another one of Acacia's advantages.

If anything, it's really just comes down to his biting but even I'm starting to doubt if it'll work. Especially since Acacia HAS to get close to make it work and I doubt Milim would want for a guy looking part ape like to keep trying to have a bite at her and just nuke punch him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Acacia's time manipulation from what i remember stops and accelerates a person's time, the former Milim resists, the latter won't work since spiritual beings have eternal youth and no concept of a lifespan.
To this I'd like to add that Back Channels can be used as time acceleration for the user. That was how Starjun was capable of keeping up with Joa (+future sight).

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Bless you. Finally, a non Rimuru match.

Anyways, what does Acacia start with?
Eating his opponent and everything they throw at him.

After reading her profile I dont see a winning condition besides destroying Acacia's mind. Dragon nova gets tanked, regened, or eaten.

Anyway, I dont care about this match. Good day.

@OP dont call me again for Toriko matches, thank you.

Milim still resists everything Acacia can throw at her, and you're not giving much justification for what Acacia can do to stop it.

But bye, I guess.

Milim can Kill Low-Godly tho, and Acacia Regenerationn is just High, i doubt he can regenerate from Milim Attack, i vote for Milim for now

Grace

Oh wait, that's been 8 day

This can be added and closed (if someone can add it for me, this should be cool, i'am on phone right now)

Back