• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1.- Base Mikuru vs Yuno Gasai (Poor girl...)

Round 2.- Adult Mikuru vs Yuno Gasai (Poor woman, well, she could...maybe travel back in time and buy a gun to kill a pre-Crazy Yuno?)

Round 3.- Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Mikuru vs God Yuno.

Mikuru
Yuno Gasai
Threaten or harm Yuki in any way, you will most likely not survive. And should you kiss Yuki right in front of her, you will die.

I wanted to also make Mikuru vs Homura and Mikuru vs Sakuya.

But all of those fights are either stomps or massive Stomps.

So, have this picture instead.
13630328044 aebe43ed0c b

Wasn't base Mikuru a wuss? She'd run and get killed.

Adult Mikuru, I have no knowledge of.

As does eye beam Mikuru (is this the same as the adventures Mikuru?) and god mode Yuno.

Yes.

Rounds 1 & 2 are insta-win for Yuno IF Adult Mikuru doesn´t go back in time and murder baby/Pre-Crazy Yuno

Round 3 would go to Mikuru in my opinion.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Yes.

Rounds 1 & 2 are insta-win for Yuno IF Adult Mikuru doesn´t go back in time and murder baby/Pre-Crazy Yuno

Round 3 would go to Mikuru in my opinion.
I should remind everyone that Haruhi would not allow anyone who attempt to kill her friends.

So any possible opponents for SOS members would fail from very beginning.

Even we create a page for Kyon,we would find out that he is unbeatable in practise,as Haruhi would not allow that to happen.

Gemmysaur said:
I should remind any outside help is not allowed so no "Haruhi interferes" thing.
But how to define "outside help" is a problem,as you know,a lot of character's abilities contain the bless from gods or higher level existances´╝îsuch as Natsuki Subaru's returns by death.

And larger problem is how to remove that? Haruhi's wishes act as rule of universe and apply to all time line,not only from the time she wishes.She does not have to join the battle to "interfere", as when she wishes, she already interfered it.

Removing it is extremely easy. You place them in a neutral universe where Haruhi doesn't exist

Put them in a neutral universe where Haruhi doesn't exist.

That, or Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said that Haruhi can't interfere, and that guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Haruhi due to being True Infinity.

Versus conditions state killing the opponent is a win. RBD works by returning him in a specific checkpoint AFTER HE DIES.

Kaltias said:
Removing it is extremely easy. You place them in a neutral universe where Haruhi doesn't exist
But if all battles have to be placed in a neutral universe and none of the side can receive support from their gods or high tier existances,then a lot of characters would lose their important skills.

Gemmysaur said:
Put them in a neutral universe where Haruhi doesn't exist.
That, or Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said that Haruhi can't interfere, and that guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Haruhi due to being True Infinity.

Versus conditions state killing the opponent is a win. RBD works by returning him in a specific checkpoint AFTER HE DIES.
Then any other interfere have to be removed together,under this rule,any characters who have important skills or blesses from the god or high tier existances from their universe should also lost all these supports.

And you should consider that even Mikuru's TPDD is based on the rule created by Haruhi.If you remove any Haruhi's influence,then her TPDD,even her self should be removed,either.

No, because being blessed from a god is usually treated as a power within the verse. Being resurrected by Haruhi is not. Anyway, this should be closed because OP is blocked

Kaltias said:
No, because being blessed from a god is usually treated as a power within the verse. Being resurrected by Haruhi is not. Anyway, this should be closed because OP is blocked
But they also consider Haruhi as the god of their universe.

So if other gods are allowed to bless,Haruhi's wishes should also active.

I meant "god" along the lines of "transcendent being". And that's not the place to debate this anyway. Make a content revision

Kaltias said:
I meant "god" along the lines of "transcendent being". And that's not the place to debate this anyway. Make a content revision
But in a lot of verses gods also paticipate the main part of story.

And considering Kamijou Touma's IB is the wishes of all Magic Gods in To Aru verse,such rule would also remove that.

So remove any interfere is unrealistic.

In my opinion,the rule of battle should be:no interfere after battle start,but if characters are blessed or buffed before as standard condition,they should keep that.

Louise, and all other magi gained their power from their ancestors that received it from Brimir, as said by them. Removing Brimir is not going to remove their powers because it's not a continuous flow, unlike Haruhi's "I don't want my friends dead" clause.

Giving someone a glass of water and transporting them to a neutral universe will not take away the glass of water. Giving someone a continuous flow of water from a god's watering hose, will cut off the flow, and the hose.

Removing interference is unrealistic, big deal. Fiction vs fiction battles is unrealistic as it is. We just choose to take the lesser evils when it comes to a fair debate.

Gemmysaur said:
Louise, and all other magi gained their power from their ancestors that received it from Brimir, as said by them. Removing Brimir is not going to remove their powers because it's not a continuous flow, unlike Haruhi's "I don't want my friends dead" clause.
Giving someone a glass of water and transporting them to a neutral universe will not take away the glass of water. Giving someone a continuous flow of water from a god's watering hose, will cut off the flow, and the hose.

Removing interference is unrealistic, big deal. Fiction vs fiction battles is unrealistic as it is. We just choose to take the lesser evils when it comes to a fair debate.
But her laser eye is also from Haruhi,even her TPDD is produced with the rule created by Haruhi.Even herself is summoned by Haruhi.So what should be removed and what should be kept?

And can we set up a standard which also apply to other characters and remove their "support" from others?

For example,remove all the support from SISTERS and made Accelerator lost his ability?

So when I discussed if Kyon is summoned as Servant in Fate series earlier,considering Haruhi would not allow him to die,at last the conclusion is he would win that,no matter how low his attribute is,he is unbeatable in practise.Yes,all attributes may below E,but luck EX plus bless from his god girlfriend is already enough for him to become the last survivor.

Of course,that's unfair at all,but that's the result which Haruhi wants to see.So NONE of the SOS MEMBERS should attend vs battle or some other comparison.

At last,Haruhi's wishes is also not a continuous flow.If other gods are allowed to give a character some special attribute or abilities,or even blesses,then her bless should also be kept.

Lasers and TPDD isn't a continuously acting power, it's a one-time buff, iirc. Power, she gaveth, power she taketh, or something.

Meanwhile, the "I don't want them to die" clause is continuously active power as Haruhi, godlike as she is, is unaware of most everything happening around her, and it must be active, else, Kyon might die from something like getting stabbed by an alien murder lady or something. Oh wait.

It's a case by case basis on what stays and what goes, but for the most part, if it isn't a continuously active blessing (I don't want them to die is continuous in that it constantly keeps them in check), and doesn't buff the person unecessarily (the SISTERS don't buff Accel, it only allows him to use his powers, even if a bit nerfed), then it can stay.

Gemmysaur said:
Lasers and TPDD isn't a continuously acting power, it's a one-time buff, iirc. Power, she gaveth, power she taketh, or something.
Meanwhile, the "I don't want them to die" clause is continuously active power as Haruhi, godlike as she is, is unaware of most everything happening around her, and it must be active, else, Kyon might die from something like getting stabbed by an alien murder lady or something. Oh wait.

It's a case by case basis on what stays and what goes, but for the most part, if it isn't a continuously active blessing (I don't want them to die is continuous in that it constantly keeps them in check), and doesn't buff the person unecessarily (the SISTERS don't buff Accel, it only allows him to use his powers, even if a bit nerfed), then it can stay.
But TPDD is based on the rule created by Haruhi,creating a rule of universe is clearly not a one-time buff.

And Haruhi's wish does not work as continuously acting power,it change the whole time line to meet her demands instantly.

You should know that Haruhi want her universe to become more interesting,so she does not want to shut up possibility from very beginning.So attempts of killing her or Kyon can happen,but can not success.

What's more,SOS members experienced something seems like games or quests,such as saving princess,and in these missions all members including Haruhi and Kyon died for more than one times,but always resurrected at once.In the main story,Kyon still has part of its memory,so it happened and should be considered as a part of the main line.But what does that mean.......if that's true then Haruhi should at least know part of her ability......

Back