• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lol... Juubito solos w/ PS Itachi and Chibaku Tensei Pein for back up

everyone else just watches the explosions

Everyone except Obito and Itachi are gonna get rekt, Itatchi loses as well. But unless haki works on Obito's intang then Hihawk can't win.

I don't see him winning this, but he can beat them in 1v1

Maybe a bloodlusted Mihawk could beat them ( but he's featless )

Bloodlusted Mihawk is featless. He would most likely annihilate the majority of the Akatsuki, but Tobi, Itachi and Pain would not fall so easily. I don't see Zetsu sneaking up on Mihawk when against his level of pre-cognition and focus. Pain would most likely be killed relatively easily, but Itachi and Tobi could fight against Mihawk two on one and perhaps even stalemate him. But like I said, Mihawk being bloodlusted/serious is featless.

This is completely Inconclusive, but if I had to say, I would think Mihawk would topple the Akatsuki.

Pocket-Chu said:
Everyone except Obito and Itachi are gonna get rekt, Itatchi loses as well. But unless haki works on Obito's intang then Hihawk can't win.
It doesn't. I say Akatsuki takes this. I'm certain Miihawk would beat any of them one on one, but all of them together? Too much hax on their side. Most of them can distract miihawk long enough for obito to do a kamui/izanagi combo. One touch and miihawk is gone.

That is unknown as Itachi's shield's durability is forever unknown. They only thing we've seen it take was explosive tags and Sasuke's sword.

If we are looking at Itachi while he is alive, Mihawk would win in a short amount of time given Itachi's severe lack in endurance. If it is Edo Itachi, it could be a different matter entirely, but Mihawk's true power is unknown. He has only shown casual feats during the war. He is faster than Luffy pre time-skip in G2 (which has finally been scaled to be Mach 441) and he even pushed Luffy back with no fuss and without even trying. Itachi is slower, only being able to keep up with Naruto and Bee. Mihawk never received a single scratch and it is known (via the manga) that during the summit of the war, he was fighting within the heart of the battlefield where several formidable opponents were fighting.

Itachi (while alive and even at his peak) has severe stamina and physical disadvantages when he is fighting with his mangekyo sharingan. He'd immediately be forced into Susanoo and his time fighting would eventually lead him to his death.

Back