• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Midoriya (Without One For All ) Vs Batman (Armored Batsuit)

Midoriya (Without One For All ) Vs Batman (Armored Batsuit)

9-A Vs Likely 9-A

Batman without Prep Time

Standard Battle asumptions. No prep for either. Standard equipment for batman

-Speed Equal

-SBA

Victory by KO. or Dead

Who wins and why?

Midoriya: 0

Batma: 0

Deku base
Armored Batsuit concept art1

Izuku is small building+ and has building level dura so he probably stomps here unless i'm missing something.

Batman has better range and more experience + variety for all its worth. He also has a grappling hook that gives him mobility advantage. Also, with the batmobile and batplane, he has great support (though I'm not sure that it counts as external support or not).

Not voting, just stating that there are some advantages for Batman. Not sure its enough to KO Deku though

Depends, did we ever get a calc on Bats' swinging Superman through 4 big pllars? If it's on the upper end of Small Building level, I feel like he'd get the win with all the advantages Zark outlined.

In any case, this is kind of a stomp with the Batwing due to Izuku's lack of ranged attacks, so you might want to take it off.

Unless he has a calc, Batman would be baseline. Basically leading him to being one-shot by Izuku.

I'm gonna try to do a rough calc, sorry if it's not great, I'm pretty new at this.

In this video (or GIF if you prefer) we see Batman swing Superman through 3 pillars that I'm gonna assume are around 1 meter wide and 5m in height, and releases him to hit a 4th one for similar results as the first 3. I don't really know how much more energy it takes to swing a guy through 4 consecutive pillars vs 1, for all I know it could be just a bit more energy to a straightforward 4x or an exponentially more difficult task that could lead to some ridiculously large value, so I'm just gonna try and do 1 pillar's destruction as something like a baseline.

Now, we see Supes' hit the pillar with so much force that dust forms, more than what's just coating the pillars, so I'm assuming he Pulverizes the area he impacts. The rest of the pillar gets dragged along with him and gets ripped from their foundations in both the ceiling and floor while crumpling into small pieces, as far as I can tell watching it frame-by-frame, so that's Violent Fragmentaion for the rest.

Henry Cavill's a pretty swole guy, and his arms are spread out a bit while they're impacting the pillars at the same time as the rest of his body for the 3rd pillar's impact, which was the clearest one to me, so I'm gonna assume he's impacting a 1m section to keep it simple. We times it by a base of 1m, for a volume of 1,000,000 cm^3 for Pulverization. The other 4m of the pillar's height times 1m base gets us 4,000,000 cm^3 for V. Frag.

Plugging in the building values from Calculations, we get:

1,000,000 x 214.35 = 2.1435e8 Joules

4,000,000 x 69 = 2.76e8 Joules

Total = 4.9035e8 Joules, or 0.117 tons of TnT to a precision of 3

So, around 2/3 of Izuku's 0.18 tons for 1 pillar. Still don't really know how the swing through 4 pillars affects this calc, but this alone makes it a fair matchup I think.

Makes me wonder if he could take on the MCU Mid-Tiers like Cap or Bucky.

Can you put a copy of that on Content Revision? You may get help calculating and see if it checks out with other users

Yeah, post these calcs and wait for discussion to take place. Title it "DCEU Batman Revisions" or something

Back