• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Midora(Toriko) vs Yhwach(Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the fact that Midora could copy The Almighty and survive the first attempt of Yhwach to kill him thanks to the NLF gourmet luck.

TBH.

I don't think Removal of Midora's brain would kill him since he HAS Mid-High Regenerationn, which means he can regenerate it new with energy. I mean this is the guy who stood there and being sliced head on throughout his entire body and gave a plain face.

Midora's hungry space would most probably eat the hell out of Yhwach since it is an invisible vacuum of space (that Yhwach would most likely not see) that once locked in would continously devour, leaving not even atoms in its path.

Midora's spammage in Minority World and Gourmet Luck would certaintly keep Yhwach from delivering fatal blows, but if Midora used Minority World as Ichiryuu did, Yhwach would die (since his heart's functionn that allows him to live would in affect reverse and make it go against him, but this is quite consuming in time).

At least Large Planetary AP and Dura vs at least planetary AP with Moon Dura.

Sure Yhwach may have good sternritter powers that could help (balance, visionary, miracle, etc), but Midora's Regenerationn helps in areas where his durability is ignored.

I give this to Midora both rounds due to the edge he has in powers as well as AP/Dura.

Iirc he copied MW from Ichiryu mid-battle while being able to figure it out. I guess he copied GL the same way, only it took him time to get out of the can. Oh and Yhwach can copy abilities? I dont remember him doing that, he can absorbe them, yep, but copy?

^I just lol'd when I saw "Immunity to being diminished in any way" lol, he is not immune to his own powers. Anyway, I think none is rooting for Yhwach yet.

wait what? where does hokage come from? And GreatSin's reason was countered with your argument... I dunno.

Hokage came from the +1, I figured that she did not want to talk and say it, since it was already mentioned

Unless Sins changes his mind, then I guess it stays.

So that's where 2:2 comes from.

The Almighty couldn't undo Aizen's illusion powers or see through them.

Midora is just too overwhelming in terms of speed, strength, raw power, energy projection, etc. His Regenerationn is crazy powerful too. All of that plus his Gourmet Luck means he can survive the initial seconds of combat, and then throw Yhwach into space.

^that was because he was already captured in them, allmightly undos everything ywach saw in the future which means not a single ability of midora will be of any use if ywach has allmightly open, and unfortunatly for him, ywach could simply use zombie-blood from one of his quincys in order to control midora, or he uses the heart-control power,

and with xaxis he can open holes into midora (and if he opens holes bigger than his body? logcially midora should vanish and he never showed the ability to regenerate from nothing)...

i should change my vote: R1 inconclusive, R2 ywach :/

PS: speed is equal sono speedblitz

Midora. Through Mirror Neutron, he can copy anything Yhwach can do by seeing it once. Through Minority World, he can negate Yhwach's attempts to alter their surroundings. And, if Yhwach attempted to simply erase Midora, Minority World would reverse the effect and keep Midora there. He can also regen anything short of fully being erased.

And through Food Luck, anything Yhwach attempts on Midora will more than likely miss and fail. During their first fight, Food Luck allowed Joie to survive being erased entirely. On the other hand, should Yhwach try to revive himself, Minority World would turn the minority trying to keep him from coming back into the majority, negating his revival altogether.

I vote for Midora.

^mirror neutron doesnt work instantly, it takes time, and in that timespan he gets killed, and minorty world can be easily negated by doing the opposite of what you wanted to do (example: acacia not targetting midora with his attacks but MW turned the attacks into his direction, but it is not even sure if allmightly can be blocked like that, ichiryuu wouldnt be injured if MW could automatically stop things from attacking him)...

and food-luck is a highly questionable power, if showed the ability to deflect attacks, but if it works on stuff that isnt "targetting" him? afterall ywach only needs to create a future where in 5 seconds midora is already hit by one of the heart-arrows, that will make him into a slave :/

how i see it is that in R1 neither has the ability to kill/stop the other but in R2 ywach gets a boost in variety and hax that would give him a win ^_^

No offense or anything, but Yhwach has never used any of the other Sternritter abilities. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he can't, he just has no feats of doing anything with them. There's no way to judge his skill in using them. So, if I were to agree with you, it'd have to be on round one with it being undecided.

^dont worry, i also agree that we never saw him use them but OP has R2 with ywach using sternritter abilitys so i go with the flow ^_^

but you dont need to agree in R1 if you arent convinced, imo i dont think either of them could kill each other and in R2 the heart-control hax is the key to win so i give it to ywach :)

Well Midora on both rounds. Sure enough Midora said he was taking his time when he was in the can implying he could have get out of the can a bit quicker if not soon enough. His mirror neutron, while not exactly instantly copying the abilities from the start, it will eventually copy Yhwach's abilities that he has in possession. His regen will not be negated unless Yhwach can find a way to negate his regen which he possibly does in one of his haxxes.

R1: midora can kill Yhwach by punching him once. This is much easier than whatever Yhwach can do (yeah,create a future where midora somehow is thounsands of times weaker?). After killing him, activate minority world to bypass the majority of Yhwach trying to resurrect. Or, since resurrecting takes time (not much, but anyway) Midora would have alreadh copied The Almighty by that time and that is end for Yhwach.

R2: The same, only Yhwach can do more things and Midora will eventually use gourmet luck to vaporize him instead of punching. And no, Minority world is not that easily to overcome and Yhwach will only have one attempt and since midora isnt explaining in full detail what his abilities are...

Edit: X-The Axis vs Hungry space would be interesting, tho.

R1: Stomp for Midora

R2: You guys know how OP the Almighty+The X aixis+The miracle is right? I mean even the visonary+the balance should be enough for yhwach to win this round

The X-Axis is the only one you mentioned that can harm people regardless of their durability. The balance is useless since Yhwach is oneshotted, so he cannot send back anything... The visionary was? Gremmys? It was already stated that his weakness was trying o use power greater than what he could... and midora is too many times above Yhwach to be of any use...

^ This could be tricky here due to the fact Midora also have Food Honor and apparently in the latest chapter, Midora applied knocking on himself when he was dying.
Toriko-8261941
Knocking on himself

PaChi2 said:
The X-Axis is the only one you mentioned that can harm people regardless of their durability. The balance is useless since Yhwach is oneshotted, so he cannot send back anything... The visionary was? Gremmys? It was already stated that his weakness was trying o use power greater than what he could... and midora is too many times above Yhwach to be of any use...
No, I believe you miss understood what was stated was there

PaChi2 said:
heart-control power from this fat creepy dude ignores durability and would turn midora into ywachs slave, and unfortunatly it cant be evaded since ywach can change the future into one where midora was hit by the arrow...

and in R2 ywach cant be one-shotted since he has the miracle which allows someone to regenerate from nothing...

For me at least, it is only a draw if you give Yhwach all of the Sternritter's abilities, and if you make the speed equalized.

Yhwach by himself does not have what it takes to defeat Midora without going into the furthest reaches of No-Limits Fallacy.

Yhwach:

Midora: PaChi2, Battlemania, Midora-sama, Damage3245, Starkiller215

Inconclusive:

Split Round Wins: Veilas, GreatestSins, Damage3245

Interesting...

Midora wins with Minority World and Mirror Neuron. Yhwach has never seen real hax, he won't even understand what happened to him. Once Midora confuses him long enough with MW he can punch Yhwach to puddle of blood. And Yhwach isn't surviving hungry space either.

So it goes like this: Midora kills Yhwach with hungry space or a general punch. Yhwach comes back with Almighty then gets screwed up badly by Minority World. Then Midora copies Almighty with Mirror Neuron then eats Yhwach with Hungry Tongue.

Yhwach is lucky this isn't Acacia. He wouldn't even come back with Almighty if Acacia bites him once inside Back Channel (Acacia erases soul completely). That's what happens when you don't have many feats. Yhwach has many hax but little showing

@GreatSin Okay, lets say Midora gets hit with the Love arrow. The majority of Midora would be mind-rapped (that is assuming he is affected), yet with MW, the minority of him would take control and fight... is that possible?

^maybe...maybe not? not sure, but there is still zombie-blood and xaxis-hole-creation or pernidas nerve-control, or toxin-manipulation and all this while anti-thesis and balance exists, gremmys ability already showed to eb ableto create a rift in space that connects to outer space or a vacuum pocket dimension, but either option would result in a successful BFR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back