• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS+ Seems Too Much: Marvel Comics

From Comic Vine for Spider-Man:

I wouldn't really use "microsecond" statements regarding old comics, it's used a lot and I don't really think the writers really knew just how small of a fraction of time it described. For example, the first feat you linked was calced at Low 7-C or something like that.

I wouldn't really use "microsecond" statements regarding old comics, it's used a lot and I don't really think the writers really knew just how small of a fraction of time it described. For example, the first feat you linked was calced at Low 7-C or something like that.
Yeah I just copy pasted everything. I don't believe in microseconds either.

I really don't want us to use an unevaluated calculation from the Narutoforums, featuring Spider-man moving the Hulk, as a basis for the speeds of all characters scaling from Spider-Man. I would much rather scale from him dodging electric discharges from Electro. It seems far more reliable.
I was just adding that to a list of feats he has, not using it as a primary basis. But I do agree that finding the lightning reaction feats from Electro seems legit.

I also agree that Spider-Man should but in a ballpark well above Captain America and other Street fighting Marvel cast.

Yeah he has some light based feats like dodging Cyclops' beams, idk if we rate them as SoL but they sure as **** are called that sometimes

It does, when he has 3 times more bullet timing feats and consistently deals with this level, it tells you something.

Yeah we're derailing, but if you want you can create a thread to discuss this, I don't mean to shut you down I'm up for debate

I don't think we should accept Cyclops' optic blasts as SoL, they're a kind of energy that's completely different from light and have kinetic properties.

As for Spider-Man, again, while I agree he's faster, it wouldn't make sense for him to be hundreds of times faster than the peak human street tiers, his rogues fight other heroes pretty consistently and while he's faster than almost all of them he's clearly not mega-blitzing them or anything.

As for Spider-Man, again, while I agree he's faster, it wouldn't make sense for him to be hundreds of times faster than the peak human street tiers, his rogues fight other heroes pretty consistently and while he's faster than almost all of them he's clearly not mega-blitzing them or anything.
Not quite hundreds of times, but depending on the feats having reliable consistency, I wouldn't mind Spider-Man being like several times. But finding other feats Captain America, Wolverine, or Daredevil have would be nice. I know it's also pretty consistent that Hawkeye can fire arrows faster than a machine gun can fire; which does require crazy high reflexes.

Yeah, this is another on our long list of feats/scans coming from insecure links. If someone can gather the specific images and either post it here or upload them to Imgur/Gyazo albums or specifically to Fandom (As long as they peak at PG-13).

Sooo my two year old niece broke my glasses 😭 so that's gonna put a damper in how fast I can get these calcs done I'm doing but I'll still be at it (when I'm off work or not busy doing something else)

At least I got two calcs done already, I'll try a couple more daredevil ones tomorrow

Sooo my two year old niece broke my glasses 😭 so that's gonna put a damper in how fast I can get these calcs done I'm doing but I'll still be at it (when I'm off work or not busy doing something else)

At least I got two calcs done already, I'll try a couple more daredevil ones tomorrow
Oh that little shit

Just kidding, I'd never say that to a little girl, but it still sucks.

Not quite hundreds of times, but depending on the feats having reliable consistency, I wouldn't mind Spider-Man being like several times. But finding other feats Captain America, Wolverine, or Daredevil have would be nice. I know it's also pretty consistent that Hawkeye can fire arrows faster than a machine gun can fire; which does require crazy high reflexes.
I can agree with this, I know Cap has an infamous one where he throws his shield fast enough to eclipse a ballistic missile

I'll always update the list with calculations we already have.

• Daredevil blocks a bullet (Daredevil Vol 6 Issue 20). Mach 3.7 to Mach 4.5 (Supersonic+) EVALUATED
  • Blade's FTE feats (Blade Vol 4 Issue 3 and Blade: Vampire Hunter Vol 1 Issue 3). 215.10525 m/s and 351.7125 m/s (Subsonic+ and Transonic) EVALUATED
  • Elektra blocks a bullet (Daredevil Vol 6 Issue ?). Mach 2.39, (Supersonic) EVALUATED
Added one more calculation here. I'll be calcing some more right now.

Back