• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like we're getting anywhere with this topic. The only thing that had really changed is Spidey getting has AP upgraded and his speed changed to unknown.

Hizack123 said:
Why would it be? The hammer is thrown, then it suddenly gets faster.

You can't really blame cinematic time on that, it's very clear that the purpose of the scene was to shown that Mjolnir got faster a few seconds after Thor threw it.

@Garg

That one was already calced. The result wasn't as high as they already are; he only moved like 20 cm while the tank round moved dozens of meters.

Hizack123 said:
That proves literally nothing.

We see this: Thor throws the hammer, it gets way faster after moving a few meters and then it returns.

There are two MHS feats here, none of them comes from Thor throwing Mjolnir, but from the hammer's own speed. It probably should be added to his profile anyway, but he doesn't throw Mjolnir at MHS speeds.

Wait so even base Thor is massively hypersonic? Then Cap is MHS as well.

Btw, I just remembered something, didn't Iron Man and Cap both react and dodge/deflect Ultron's blasts, which move at a comparable to speed to Quicksilver?

Referring to that Quicksilver, it appeared that Thor was the only one moving at a similar speed to him. Ultron and Iron Man were moving much slower while Cap was still the entire time.

I hope I'm not sounding rude, but I think you're not getting my point.

Mjolnir MHS feat happened in a very specific situation, where is explicitly showed that the hammer was travelling way faster than it's initial speed after Thor threw it.

I mean, thisis how Quicksilver perceives a bullet and thisis how he perceives the hammer after Thor throws it, the difference really isn't that big.

Also, Quicksilver is not above MHS for sure, but still he is way faster than all the Avengers to the point of seeing all of them in slow motion.

No, it's okay, you're not being rude.

The hammer was shown to be flying nearly as fast as Quicksilver. Meanwhile, Quicksilver perceived the bullet when standing still.

Mjolnir returns at that speed, and Thor caught it nearly every time, and Kurse blocked it.

Well another weird feat is when Thor shoots lightning at iron man in avengers 1. It took almost a second to cover a dozen meters or so. If his lightning is real, that would mean we saw time slowed down in that instance, no?

Hithere17 said:
Well another weird feat is when Thor shoots lightning at iron man in avengers 1. It took almost a second to cover a dozen meters or so. If his lightning is real, that would mean we saw time slowed down in that instance, no?
That Pretty much what cinematic time is

Sometime if we can't see what happening then what the point?

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Well I agree with MHS+ MCU. Iron Man dodged some of Thanos' meteors and I'm pretty sure Spider-Man did as well. And Thanos did manage to tag Spidey and Iron Man in combat.
Who scales to this is gonna be an issue though...
Thor OFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back