• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: General Scaling And Movie Revisions

Even 20% Deku's compressed shock waves are about as weak as his 8% hits.

So All Might's punch is obviously >>> shock wave that created the storm, why are you suddenly disagreeing with that?
Two Heroes All Might is three times weaker than which version of All Might to you?
First chapter All Might, the chapter where he gave up his Quirk, not much time has passed since then and the movie.

Even 20% Deku's compressed shock waves are about as weak as his 8% hits.

So All Might's punch is obviously >>> shock wave that created the storm, why are you suddenly disagreeing with that?

First chapter All Might, the chapter where he gave up his Quirk.
I'm not disagree with that, an argument of semantics means we were arguing over wording. It doesn't change All Might being 7-B or 6.3 MT, just that the feat itself was making a 5.4 MT storm. Basically that part is meaningless and should be ignored, because we don't really disagree there.

That is where we disagree, the drop happened because of his fight with the USJ Nomu. Where he threw over 300 punches, and his time limit dropped to fifty minutes.

The three time gap should be between USJ All Might and Two Heroes All Might, that is where we disagree.

Well, you're certainly making it sound like All Might is only a 7-B upscaling from his feat of the first chapter rather than because it was performed with a shock wave. We have to decide that before we can make the division.

Is this what you believe?

We both agree, Wounded All Might performed a 5.4 MT feat. Since the shockwave of his punch was 5.4 MT, he upscales to 6.3 MT or baseline 7-B. We both agree on this, there is no reason to discuss anything about it if we both agree with that.

Let's start again, 1st Chapter All Might is baseline 7-B (6.3 MT). The feat being 5.4 MT doesn't matter, we are working with All Might's AP, which is superior to the feat.

USJ All Might is at most a few dozens AP weaker according to the graph, which is basically nothing.

Movie All Might is 3x times weaker than that All Might, so 2.1 MT, that's basically it.

Is this what you believe?

We both agree, Wounded All Might performed a 5.4 MT feat. Since the shockwave of his punch was 5.4 MT, he upscales to 6.3 MT or baseline 7-B. We both agree on this, there is no reason to discuss anything about it if we both agree with that.
You are dividing All Might's feat (5.4 MT) by three, instead of dividing his power (6.3 MT), which is what I don't get.

We are fighting over one miserable megaton of difference.

This isn't even a fight, I'm just confused.

Is this what you think? Yes or no?

Because of that, you divided Wounded All Might's AP (6.3 MT) by 3, to get Two Heroes All Might's AP. You believe the USJ All Might is somewhere in between those two points?

Here's what I propose:
Wounded All Might = 7-B (6.3 Megatons), higher with Plus Ultra/Awakened Power
USJ All Might = Low 7-B+ (3.65 Megatons), 7-B with Plus Ultra
USJ Nomu = Low 7-B+
AFO Shigaraki = Low 7-B+ (Was compared to USJ Nomu and is a perfected Nomu)
High-Ends = Low 7-B+ (Were compared to USJ Nomu and Endeavor stated they were stronger and faster than him)
Kamino All Might/AFO = Low 7-B (Somewhat weaker than in his fight with Wolfram. Around 2.1 Megatons, not necessarily baseline, and still stronger than Endeavor)
Endeavor = Baseline Low 7-B (Can take hits from High End Nomus and Shigaraki, but with severe injuries. Can't be stronger than 2.1 megatons All Might. Can clash with Air Cannon. Relies on the temperature of his fire to cause severe damage to Shigaraki and the Nomus)
45% Deku = Low 7-B (The same as Endeavor)
100% Deku = 7-B (Much stronger than his previous 100%. Can break Shigaraki's jaw with one attack and beat him to almost death)

Mirko = A pile of outliers = Low 7-B+ (Can cause severe damage to the High-Ends with her bare attacks), High 7-C+ durability (Somehow takes even more damage than Endeavor despite cancelling the force of the High-Ends' attacks)
We ended up confusing each other for way too long, but I'm alright with this scaling now.

I was convinced awhile ago, but we just kept confusing each other based on nothing.

Is everyone else okay with this scaling?

We ended up confusing each other for way too long, but I'm alright with this scaling now.

I was convinced awhile ago, but we just kept confusing each other based on nothing.

I am okay with it

PS: shame the hero's rising stuff got deemed an outlier but it is probrably for the best

Last edited:
Is this what you think? Yes or no?

Because of that, you divided Wounded All Might's AP (6.3 MT) by 3, to get Two Heroes All Might's AP. You believe the USJ All Might is somewhere in between those two points?
Yeah, to get my first scaling that's what I assumed.
PS: shame the hero's rising stuff got deemed and outlier but it probrably for the best
Every week users found new ways to make the heroes rising island bigger, so it's better to leave those feats behind or we'd be hitting High 6-A ratings sooner or later.

Last edited:
I'm a bit iffy with Mirko's durability rating. Correct me if I'm wrong.
It is safe to assume that Mirko was injured from the initial strike/slap of Woman, not via being launched to the walls. Note that two of Woman's fingers hit right at Mirko's forehead and nose, and she bleeds from them later on. She only cancels out the force of being launched towards the walls, but the force of the strike that hits her face already connected, IMO. The injury (caused by blunt force) isn't that egregious compared to her next set of injuries (caused by piercing attacks).

I also don't think the other instances of her injuries indicate that her durability is significantly weaker than Endeavor's. Most of her injuries seem to be caused by piercing attacks from strong, bone-like appendages. The piercing damage Hood and Shigaraki inflicts on Endeavor is comparable.

Woman asks Mirko how she can still move, and she responds by saying that she cancelled out the impact, implying that she wouldn't have been able to keep fighting if it weren't for that (Chapter 262).

It is an implication, but I wouldn't take it as 100% certainty that that's the case. It's natural for the High-Ends, who were built to be as strong as they are, to question how someone could survive their full force hit. Mirko's quip doesn't have to mean she meant she would've been one-shot otherwise when she proceeds to survive multiple brutal attacks throughout the fight.

That's just my take, though. I don't have strong feelings over the ratings if the gap isn't too big.

I believe 7-A will be dropped, in favor of Bakugo's 5.4 MT feat. Likely outlier, since Bakugo struggle to perform a Low 7-B+ feat. But is able to perform a feat that is over 56X stronger, with the shockwave of his punch? All Might's Low 7-B+ storm feat, is supported by Bakugo's own Low 7-B+ feat, which are basically equal.

Also Prime All Might is over 2X stronger than his USJ self, as shown in the graph. So, yeah scaling everyone from a 7-A feat isn't good. Also the storm itself was accepted as an outlier, and the explosion got rid of the storm. Just calculating the explosion and ignoring the storm dispersion is a little dishonest.
Honestly I think the word "outlier" has been tossed around way too much and people are being really trigger-happy with the "outlier" argument but I don't exactly care enough to elaborate so I'll just say thank you for the explanation.

It is an implication, but I wouldn't take it as 100% certainty that that's the case. It's natural for the High-Ends, who were built to be as strong as they are, to question how someone could survive their full force hit. Mirko's quip doesn't have to mean she meant she would've been one-shot otherwise when she proceeds to survive multiple brutal attacks throughout the fight.

That's just my take, though. I don't have strong feelings over the ratings if the gap isn't too big.
She doesn't take any real direct hits, since they attack her with things that are sharp. Which will do similar damage regardless of her rating. She appears less durable than Endeavor though, who's Baseline Low 7-B, she can only be High 7-C+ using that. Which is 550 Kilotons, since we can't downscale any other way.

If we get more durability feats of her in the future, that'd be great. And will probably not be straight forward and just even more confusing.

Edit: Oh yeah, Crust should have Baseline Low 7-B AP with Shields. Since he caused very minor damage to the High-Ends (And his shield's edge has a lower surface area than a fist), his biggest cause of damage was cutting off their arm while it was already decaying. His shield's dura can be Low 7-B+ though, since he was blocking hits from those Nomu.

Nejire's rating would be the same, baseline Low 7-B for causing some damage.

Last edited:
Right, I forgot about Crust.

So, is everyone okay if I start making the changes? Or is there something else that needs to be discussed.

I'd like to point out that, it was agreed that the High-Ends in the Hospital were not weaker/durable. Stabilization refers to their mind, as Mirko stated...

"I ain't... landing hits anymore. And it's not cuz they're wearing me down... I know my body better than anyone. But their eyes... It's like they're awake now!"

The High-Ends also speak a lot more clearly than before, showing their increasing intelligence. Also the Near High-Ends, which shouldn't be stronger than actual High-Ends, are stated to be as strong as Hood. And their intelligence was increasing too, as Burnin stated.

"Are they teaming up and going after a new target? They've gotten more and more coordinated over the past half hour." Both of these statements show how their intelligence is increasing, and at no point is it stated that their physical strength was improving either.

Ignoring the High-Ends statements, her kicks are at least stronger than Endeavor's fire propelled punches.

Since his punch was stopped by a bone defense from the High-End, while her kick was stopped by a far larger bone defense. Her kick broke through way more bones than Endeavor's punch, though in terms of damage Endeavor would do more thanks to the heat of his flames. Which at max can vaporize a High-End.

Regarding All Might's Kamino key.
Small City level (3x times weaker than in his wounded state by the time of Two Heroes), Small City level+ with Plus Ultra (Managed to overpower and defeat All For One with an United States of Smash)
Are we under the assumption that this All Might can replicate the thing Weakened All Might did with the USJ Nomu?

Because if he can't, then it should be Small City level+ with United States of Smash. Since it was also an attack that used up all the embers of OFA.
But if we're assuming he can, then it's fine, no need to change anything right now.

Both insistence are him going Plus Ultra, though for Kamino All Might I guess he'll lose his powers after doing so.

I don't mind what we call it.

Also I just realize that Mirko needs Supernatural Willpower. Considering how she was able to ignore the pain of her arm being torn off and still kick a High-End, and keep on fighting.

Characters with this ability may be able to resist enormous amounts of pain, act even when unconscious or well beyond what they should be able to endure, resist possession and mind control, affect their environment, or even go against natural phenomena, such as death or the limits imposed by reality.

Endeavor would posses this too, considering how he keeps fighting even with half of his face and his side sliced open. Even with a shot lung, and exhausted after fighting Shigaraki, he still got up to hit Gigantomachia before finally passing out.

Last edited:
Looking at the scale of All Might's level using the two heroes panels I think it's not perfect

1st chapter All Might seems to be at 8,000 (7,500 plus one line, 5 of those lines are a 2,500 increment so 7,500+500=8,000)
Two Heroes All Might would actually be at 3,000
Prime All Might is fine at the 15,000 we currently have him at

I think Two Heroes All Might will be slightly buffed and Prime All Might will be slightly nerfed based on that

The distance between Minato City and Osaka, is about 498 km. Assuming it took him 30 seconds, his speed would be 16600 m/s or Mach 48.39 or High Hypersonic.

He arrived there pretty quickly too, so think 30 seconds wound be fine but a 1 minute end, just to be safe, would be Mach 24 or Hypersonic+.

Both don't change any results, but are good supporting feats.

Looking at the scale of All Might's level using the two heroes panels I think it's not perfect
Prime All Might is slightly above 15000 AP actually, not sure by how much but he is above that 15000 line.

Wounded All Might is 8000 AP (6.3 MT)

USJ All Might is 3.65 MT (Downscales from Wounded)

Two Heroes All Might is 3000 AP (2.36 MT)

Kamino All Might, slightly less than 2.36 MT.

Prime All Might Stronger than 15000 AP (11.81 MT)

Is this how it'd go, or did I do it wrong? This doesn't really change anything, except for the wording we use in the profiles.

Honestly I think the word "outlier" has been tossed around way too much and people are being really trigger-happy with the "outlier" argument but I don't exactly care enough to elaborate so I'll just say thank you for the explanation.
Ignoring the calc itself, which ignores the storm dispersal which should be calculated.

We scale 100% Full Cowl to Prime All Might, this makes him 304.73 MT. The graph that we have state that Prime All Might is slightly over 15000 AP, while Wounded All Might is 8000 AP. This means Wounded All Might is over 162.52 MT, USJ All Might would downscale to Baseline 7-A or 100 MT for being somewhat weaker.

Wounded All Might's 100%, produce a 5.4 MT feat with the shockwave of his punch. He upscales to 6.3 MT, which means using 7-A has him scale over 25X his own 100% feat. Which isn't something we can accept, his feat at full power doesn't match what he's scaling to. We know this feat tired him out, so it scales.

Two Heroes All Might is 3000 AP, which means he's over 60.94 MT or 7-B+. Kamino All Might is somewhat weaker than that.

The problem here is that now even Kamino All Might is now stronger than the storm his wounded self make. And people like Endeavor scale as well, which puts them above All Might's storm feat as well. Wounded All Might went all out to perform that feat, yet now his weaker Kamino self and Endeavor are scaling vastly above it?

And Bakugo, in the same movie as the 7-A feat, struggled perform a 5.4 MT feat. Which contradicts him performing a feat, that is around 56X stronger, with the air pressure of his punch. There are too many things pointing against a 7-A rating

The reason we don't drop them to High 7-C, is because of All Might's storm feat and Bakugo's Low 7-B+ compliment and support each other very well.

If accepted, it should be fine to use.

Doesn't change any tiers, but a very slight upgraded none the less.

Actually wait, he says the depth/height of the crater is the size of the guy's fist that he measured, but what he measured isn't the depth.

The depth of the crater can be seen here. The fist size he measured was this. The is not the height of his fist, that's like the length/width.

You see what I mean? The height should be knuckle to wrist, but he measured knuckle to palm/thumb

Last edited:
I wanted to aks something

Didin't gigantomachia making a crater in a mountain in his encounter with gran torino wield around citt to large mountain level, depending on ther you use pulverization or vaporization?

I wanted to aks something

Didin't gigantomachia making a crater in a mountain in his encounter with gran torino wield around citt to large mountain level, depending on ther you use pulverization or vaporization?
Small City level, since vaporization can't be used without good reason.

Problem being is that Machia likely didn't perform the feat with one punch. The massive amount of destruction we've seen Machia cause in recent chapters, comes from him charging. We've never seen Machia throw a punch and boom, massive crater, the craters he left through the forest and city happened as he charged through it.

It is likely that Machia destroyed that Mountain by running through it, and not with a single punch. At the least, until we get confirmation that he performed that feat with a single attack, it cannot be used for anything.

Small City level, since vaporization can't be used without good reason.

Problem being is that Machia likely didn't perform the feat with one punch. The massive amount of destruction we've seen Machia cause in recent chapters, comes from him charging. We've never seen Machia throw a punch and boom, massive crater, the craters he left through the forest and city happened as he charged through it.

It is likely that Machia destroyed that Mountain by running through it, and not with a single punch. At the least, until we get confirmation that he performed that fight with a single attack, it cannot be used for anything.
Ok

We do actually see Machia perform large scale destruction with his strikes, but they were only around 8-A last I checked.
I'm quite certain Machia did that feat while charging, same as what he did in the War arc.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but why the hell was the cube feat dropped? Nearly every other rendition of the feat shows that the cube is way larger than 64 meters. And as far as my knowledge goes, the ones that came before Rusty's rendition were pretty solid, mathematically speaking.

Speaking of movie feats. Is this newest movie canon? I’ve Hurd it is hence why they added that anime canon episode in s5, If so deku has sum Lightspeed reaction feats. He dodged about 3 or 4 reflected laser beams from Flects Mirrors. After that he gets tagged simply becuz of how much beams their were being sent at him. Link below

Back