• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: General Scaling And Movie Revisions

The storm feat is 100% of All Might's power, Deku is saying All Might is going over that.
This is just down to interpretation until I see anything further that proves it one way or the other, so I won't continue the argument.

All Might can increase his stats, and go beyond his 100%, which is something he needs on his profile as he's done this multiple times.
Maybe it's just adrenaline, but okay, what about "Low 7-B+ (Somewhat weaker than in his wounded state), 7-B with Plus Ultra (By breaking his limits, he is able to manifest power beyond his 100%)".

Awakened Power should be fine for both, it did seem like he was just becoming more determined.

Not really enraged, though I imagine he hates them all.

So let me see if I got the scaling for All Might right here, if we use the graph.

Prime All Might (7-B. Is over 2X stronger than he was in the UJS) Wounded All Might (7-B, via being able to create a storm with the shockwave of his punch), USJ All Might (Low 7-B+ Has become somewhat weaker, but not by much), Two Heroes All Might (Low 7-B. 3X weaker than he was during the USJ), Kamino All Might (Low 7-B, maybe Baseline? His strength has decreases, but shouldn't be that much weaker than in his fight with Wolfram)

I think that should work.

So for Deku's first key it would be "Low 7-B. As powerful as All Might at Two Heroes, where he was 3x times weaker than when he created a storm".

Edit: Got the name of the movie wrong.

Last edited:
The movie names are really confusing aren't they?

But yes, first key's 100% is equal to Two Heroes All Might.

I believe 7-A will be dropped, in favor of Bakugo's 5.4 MT feat. Likely outlier, since Bakugo struggle to perform a Low 7-B+ feat. But is able to perform a feat that is over 56X stronger, with the shockwave of his punch? All Might's Low 7-B+ storm feat, is supported by Bakugo's own Low 7-B+ feat, which are basically equal.

Also Prime All Might is over 2X stronger than his USJ self, as shown in the graph. So, yeah scaling everyone from a 7-A feat isn't good. Also the storm itself was accepted as an outlier, and the explosion got rid of the storm. Just calculating the explosion and ignoring the storm dispersion is a little dishonest.

Last edited:
What are Endeavor and the others scaling to? High 7C or Low 7B?
Considering Kamino All Might is basically Baseline Low 7-B, slightly weaker than 1.8 MT.

Endeavor should downscale to High 7-C+, or 550 Kilotons. Since he's even inferior to Kamino All Might, in both power and durability. Rivet Stab impales him, but fails to do the same to All Might. A clear difference in their durability. And Shigaraki's punch did a good deal of damage to him.

Comparable characters should be around that level as well. So... Has anyone notice anything about this scaling?

Considering Kamino All Might is basically Baseline Low 7-B, slightly weaker than 1.8 MT.

Endeavor should downscale to High 7-C+, or 550 Kilotons. Since he's even inferior to Kamino All Might, in both power and durability. Rivet Stab impales him, but fails to do the same to All Might. A clear difference in their durability. And Shigaraki's punch did a good deal of damage to him.

Comparable characters should be around that level as well. So... Has anyone notice anything about this scaling?
Ah ok that works. I assume Shiggy will be baseline Low 7B for getting seriously injured by Deku but not really dying to the attacks. Also this could mean his AP will finally rival his durability.

Uh Everyone is weaker? Or is it that this is going very smooth so far.

Hood and Shigaraki's AP, them scaling to the USJ Nomu creates problems. Since that means they're 5.4 MT, but Endeavor could take being tossed by Hood without massive damage. And he's capable of crushing a High-End Nomu with a flame propelled punch, doesn't seem like he could do that while being that much weaker.

Shigaraki's AP would be 9.9X stronger than Endeavor's durability, yes Endeavor took big damage from that punch, but 9.9X is a little much. Is that not past the point of a one shot gap?

Also Mirko... she is capable of tearing off the limbs of 5.4 MT characters. Meaning that she could do the same to Two Heroes All Might, Kamino All Might, and Kamino AFO. And it makes her stronger than Shigaraki, since she can tear the limbs off 5.4 MT characters, but Shigaraki fails to do the same to a 550 Kiloton character.

All Might's durability is higher than his AP, do not downscale anyone to 550 kilotons, as that would create more problems than it solves.

Hood and Shigaraki's AP, them scaling to the USJ Nomu creates problems. Since that means they're 5.4 MT, but Endeavor could take being tossed by Hood without massive damage. And he's capable of crushing a High-End Nomu with a flame propelled punch, doesn't seem like he could do that while being that much weaker.

Shigaraki's AP would be 9.9X stronger than Endeavor's durability, yes Endeavor took big damage from that punch, but 9.9X is a little much. Is that not past the point of a one shot gap?

Also Mirko... she is capable of tearing off the limbs of 5.4 MT characters. Meaning that she could do the same to Two Heroes All Might, Kamino All Might, and Kamino AFO. And it makes her stronger than Shigaraki, since she can tear the limbs off 5.4 MT characters, but Shigaraki fails to do the same to a 550 Kiloton character.
Oh. Well the war did throw a lot of stuff out of whack. We can disregard the Nomu scaling or upscale some people I guess like Endeavor would have to be stronger than Kamino and Two Heroes AM if High Ends are that strong which would also mean Deku’s 100% is even stronger than what we have now.

He didn't actually do that much damage to it tbh. He couldn't get through its bone-layers defense so the Nomu was still capable of flinging Mirko away (throwing her so hard she actually sent Endeavor flying back too).
He did break the bones, just not enough to break his brain. Though I admit, it isn't strong evidence.

Yeah Mirko is a problem, she can cause more damage to the Nomus than Endeavor without his strongest attacks.

Here's what I propose:
Wounded All Might = 7-B (6.3 Megatons), higher with Plus Ultra/Awakened Power
USJ All Might = Low 7-B+ (3.65 Megatons), 7-B with Plus Ultra
USJ Nomu = Low 7-B+
AFO Shigaraki = Low 7-B+ (Was compared to USJ Nomu and is a perfected Nomu)
High-Ends = Low 7-B+ (Were compared to USJ Nomu and Endeavor stated they were stronger and faster than him)
Kamino All Might/AFO = Low 7-B (Somewhat weaker than in his fight with Wolfram. Around 2.1 Megatons, not necessarily baseline, and still stronger than Endeavor)
Endeavor = Baseline Low 7-B (Can take hits from High End Nomus and Shigaraki, but with severe injuries. Can't be stronger than 2.1 megatons All Might. Can clash with Air Cannon. Relies on the temperature of his fire to cause severe damage to Shigaraki and the Nomus)
45% Deku = Low 7-B (The same as Endeavor)
100% Deku = 7-B (Much stronger than his previous 100%. Can break Shigaraki's jaw with one attack and beat him to almost death)

Mirko = A pile of outliers = Low 7-B+ (Can cause severe damage to the High-Ends with her bare attacks), High 7-C+ durability (Somehow takes even more damage than Endeavor despite cancelling the force of the High-Ends' attacks)

Last edited:
I assume USJ All Might is downscaling from 6.3 MT, to Low 7-B+, and I assume USJ Nomu is the same.

Where is 2.1 MT coming from? So Mirko's Durability is 550 Kilotons? Damn she is the strangest character in this series in terms of power scaling.

Wondering if she shows up in the future, and just confuses the scaling even more.

The graph shows he's 3X weaker than USJ All Might, not his Wounded self.

There's no way that throwing over 300 punches, with each one surpassing over 100% of his own power, and giving away OFA didn't weaken him by a lot.

David even stated, the rate he was dropping wasn't normal. His sudden drop came from giving Izuku OFA and the USJ Nomu fight.

I assume USJ All Might is downscaling from 6.3 MT, to Low 7-B+, and I assume USJ Nomu is the same.

Where is 2.1 MT coming from? So Mirko's Durability is 550 Kilotons? Damn she is the strangest character in this series in terms of power scaling.

Wondering if she shows up in the future, and just confuses the scaling even more.
Watch Mirko tear off AFO Shiggy’s head then get oneshot by a High End

The graph shows he's 3X weaker than USJ All Might, not his Wounded self.

There's no way that throwing over 300 punches, with each one surpassing over 100% of his own power, and giving away OFA didn't weaken him by a lot.

David even stated, the rate he was dropping wasn't normal. His sudden drop came from giving Izuku OFA and the USJ Nomu fight.
I disagree, his power has been gradually dropping at a steady pace, until at one point it dropped all at once. He gave up his power to Deku, and some time later fought Nomu, but there's only one big drop.

If giving up his Quirk wasn't that big drop, then USJ All Might should be as strong as he was in the first chapter.

Which means my scaling is still fine, even with your interpretation.

Yeah Mirko is a problem, she can cause more damage to the Nomus than Endeavor without his strongest attacks.

Here's what I propose:
Wounded All Might = 7-B (6.3 Megatons), higher with Plus Ultra/Awakened Power
USJ All Might = Low 7-B+ (3.65 Megatons), 7-B with Plus Ultra
USJ Nomu = Low 7-B+
AFO Shigaraki = Low 7-B+ (Was compared to USJ Nomu and is a perfected Nomu)
High-Ends = Low 7-B+ (Were compared to USJ Nomu and Endeavor stated they were stronger and faster than him)
Kamino All Might/AFO = Low 7-B (Somewhat weaker than in his fight with Wolfram. Around 2.1 Megatons, not necessarily baseline, and still stronger than Endeavor)
Endeavor = Baseline Low 7-B (Can take hits from High End Nomus and Shigaraki, but with severe injuries. Can't be stronger than 2.1 megatons All Might. Can clash with Air Cannon. Relies on the temperature of his fire to cause severe damage to Shigaraki and the Nomus)
45% Deku = Low 7-B (The same as Endeavor)
100% Deku = 7-B (Much stronger than his previous 100%. Can break Shigaraki's jaw with one attack and beat him to almost death)

Mirko = A pile of outliers = Low 7-B+ (Can cause severe damage to the High-Ends with her bare attacks), High 7-C+ durability (Somehow takes even more damage than Endeavor despite cancelling the force of the High-Ends' attacks)
Ok, but why did we drop the whole mountain level scaling again?

I highly doubt All Might became more weaker by giving Izuku OFA, vs his fight with the USJ Nomu. The combination of both is what caused the sharp drop. When All Might's time limit dropped from three hours, to fifty minutes.

USJ All Might is weaker than Wounded All Might, he is stated to be weaker before fighting Nomu. He would not be 6.3 MT, he's inferior to that. But nothing suggest the drop was big.

Ok, but why did we drop the whole mountain level scaling again?
I believe 7-A will be dropped, in favor of Bakugo's 5.4 MT feat. Likely outlier, since Bakugo struggle to perform a Low 7-B+ feat. But is able to perform a feat that is over 56X stronger, with the shockwave of his punch? All Might's Low 7-B+ storm feat, is supported by Bakugo's own Low 7-B+ feat, which are basically equal.

Also Prime All Might is over 2X stronger than his USJ self, as shown in the graph. So, yeah scaling everyone from a 7-A feat isn't good. Also the storm itself was accepted as an outlier, and the explosion got rid of the storm. Just calculating the explosion and ignoring the storm dispersion is a little dishonest.

The sharp drop on that graph is absolutely the point where he gives OFA and fights USJ Nomu. We have to remember: those two things happened within, like, 2-3 weeks of each other. So his power dropped hard as heck during that, and he hadn’t met with David for years to keep that chart up to date I imagine.

So the steady decline is wounded AM becoming weaker and weaker as time passed. The drop is “holy heck you lost like all your power in less than a month what happened.”

I highly doubt All Might became more weaker by giving Izuku OFA, vs his fight with the USJ Nomu. The combination of both is what caused the sharp drop. When All Might's time limit dropped from three hours, to fifty minutes.
I don't necessarily agree with this "combination", first of all there's only one big drop, second Deku didn't lose any power after giving up his Quirk to Bakugo, after all he said two OFAs would be needed to defeat Nine.

It took him 6 years to become two times weaker. USJ All Might should be about as strong as he was in the first chapter, which makes sense considering what Deku claims in that fight.

All Might literally stated that his time limit dropped to fifty minutes after the USJ Nomu fight. During his talk with Izuku, right before they spoke about the Sports Festival.

All Might states he's been getting weaker, before he even fights Nomu, he is not as strong as he was in the first chapter at all. It was enough to be noticeable, how much? I can't say, but he is weaker than his Wounded self, it is stated in canon.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily agree with this "combination", first of all there's only one big drop, second Deku didn't lose any power after giving up his Quirk to Bakugo, after all he said two OFAs would be needed to defeat Nine.

His time limit didn't got any shorter either, and it took him 6 years to become two times weaker. USJ All Might should he about as strong as he was in the first chapter, which makes sense with what Deku claims in that fight.
All Might notes that he is getting weaker at a faster rate after giving away OFA. And Deku was losing OFA very quickly during the fight with Nine, though him going Plus Ultra seemed to counterbalance it.

Deku said that All Might protected them with the embers of OFA, which is what he planned to do. So he acknowledged that he would be losing power as the fight went on.

Okay, All Might gives up his Quirk, which increases the rate at which he loses power, this is not shown on the chart, perhaps he wasn't checking himself with David or it wasn't yet time.

Some time later, he fights Nomu and his time limit decreases immensely, and there's a big drop, which could be attributed to both of these events.

So I ask again, what exactly is the problem with taking the 1st chapter feat and dividing it by 3x, why assume it was USJ All Might when in the graph there's no remarkable drop until that moment.

USJ All Might isn't 6.3 MT, since Wounded All Might is upscaling to that from 5.4 MT, and USJ is weaker than that version of All Might. You labeled USJ AM as 3.65 MT in your scaling.

I suggested USJ being 5.4 MT in my first scaling, he's weaker than Wounded All Might, just like how that All Might is stronger than the his shockwave 5.4 MT. But seeing you put USJ All Might at 3.65 MT, doesn't that mean you disagree with him being 5.4 MT?

5.4/3 = 1.8 MT for Two Heroes All Might. Kamino All Might is weaker.

Last edited:
5.4 megatons seems arbitrary considering we decided to put the feat itself at 6.3 megatons.

Is this what you mean with your scaling? Because I'm getting lost here.

The feat isn't 6.3 MT though, it is 5.4 MT. Isn't wounded All Might upscaling from 5.4 MT to 6.3 MT, baseline 7-B or am I missing something? Wounded All Might is somewhere before that big drop, where is it? I don't know.

Wounded All Might is stronger than 5.4 MT, USJ All Might has gotten weaker, so I suggest he's 5.4 MT since that is also weaker than Wounded All Might.

But if USJ All Might is 3.65 MT, that means Two Heroes All Might is 1.2 MT. Dividing 6.3 MT by 3 is wrong, since All Might's big drop came from the USJ Nomu, which only happened because he gave Izuku OFA. If he had OFA, he wouldn't have dropped by that much. AFO said it himself, each use of his power makes him weaker.

By the time he fights USJ Nomu, he already notes that he's been weakening faster than before.

The feat isn't 6.3 MT though, it is 5.4 MT. Isn't wounded All Might upscaling from 5.4 MT to 6.3 MT, baseline 7-B or am I missing something?
Yes? He performed the feat with a mere shock wave, the feat should be baseline 7-B (6.3 MT) upscaling from itself.

No, the feat is 5.4 MT. All Might is upscaling from a 5.4 MT feat. This is an argument of semantics, let's restart.

Two Heroes All Might is three times weaker than which version of All Might to you?

Back