• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo's Mind Resistance Clarification

Ok ..... sorry in advance but it is necessary to solve the problem with mewtwo, It will seem that it has a Massive Mind Resistance via the Berserk Cells which make the crazy pokemon after being infected by a single cells
Is it accepted? because there has been a lot of refutation on this subject so I would like to clarify things

No.

His resistance is highly debatable, and varies anywhere from at least City Level to Planetary

Yeah, I heard about the Solid City Mind Resistance but the planetary is very debated.
Personally I have no problem if it turns out legit

Back