• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo's leading attacks

yo!

i would like to discuss which is mewtwo's leading attack. loads of threads end up turning into argument whith what he leads with. i would like to establish the leading attack.

please help me out here

My question

Does Mewtwo use TK to blow people up at all?

I remember on the Gaiamon thread he doesn't

mewtwo can use telepathy to blow stuff up tho. we can see him casually destroying the island in the movie.

Yeah, he can, but he doesn't just do that all the time. More than likely he will grab the opponent and toss them away.

Schnee One said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Mewtwo is a grab and toss type of person.
So lemme be sure
Anyone even much weaker will survive the initial grab?
Pretty sure the grab doesn't kill you, but the force he puts into the throw, or whether he decides to grab and crush. Which is rare.

Imma just get this outta the way

"Despite its diminished size, its mental power has grown phenomenally. With a mere thought, it can smash a skyscraper to smithereens."

-LGPE Pokédex

That doesn't mean he just goes out and does it to a random passerby (theoretically). That gives a possibility. No one is arguing he can't. It's whether he will.

Willing to kill =/= Instant Death. HiAndromon is willing to kill in a fight, doesn't mean he goes lolChronoBreaker immediately.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That doesn't mean he just goes out and does it to a random passerby
idk why but i cant change the lane to reply. anyways, the opponent is not a random passerby, meaning that mewtwo could technically smash him/her/it/toaster into bits from the first second.

When I say random passerby, I mean the fact that if he walks up to say, Kid Goku in a fight in which both are willing to kill, he isn't always going to go grab and crush. More likely based on the first movie, grab and toss.

Let's make this easier for everyone, shall we.

Has Mewtwo ever been shown to make someone pop up like a baloon or crushed like a grape as his first thing in Pokemon media?

FateAlbane said:
Let's make this easier for everyone, shall we.

Has Mewtwo ever been shown to make someone pop up like a baloon or crushed like a grape as his first thing in Pokemon media?
Mewtwo leads with the move Psychic. A telekinetic force attack. Mewtwo vs Articuno, first thing he does.

Also, bro, remember the franchise. No one's Head is getting popped open lol.

I have no opinion on this matter but here is what I assume Dragon is saying (to which I'll use one character I know as an example).

This is Jasdevi. Two halves, same being. They carry an empty gun around for giggles and to lead people off from what their ability really is.

They have the power to manifest their thoughts in reality. With it they can imagine that someone's head exploded and whatever's left of their body sprouts that Witch from Madoka Magica who ate Mami's head.

...With an ability like that you'd think they oneshot people all the time, but they lead using it to imagine elemental manip attacks are being shot from the empty gun instead.

This is probs what Dragon is saying. Psychic can crush someone like a grape or throw them to the side, and apparently Mewtwo uses the latter is his claim going from this reply:

"Yeah, he can (crush people), but he doesn't just do that all the time. More than likely he will grab the opponent and toss them away."

Disputing this claim or not is what decides this thread. Which isn't something I'm saying since I dunno myself.

Cal does mention a telekinetic attack I forgot about, But doesn't change much and requires movement at that point.

guy i have a thing to say about popping someon like a baloon. mewtwo clearly blows up and rips apart a steel labaratory (or a metalic one cause idk). he clearly rips whole cracks in a thick layer of metal and blows it up. mewtwo likely has telepathy to rit apart a human being's head.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, yeah. Mewtwo's initial rampage. TK was used as just blowing sh*t up.
created explosions out of nowhere. imagine a 5-A explosion happening in your mind... no literally

Back