• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Piedmon (Oh God what have I done?)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
High 4-C for both. Speed equalized.

Mewtwo
Piedmon
EDIT: Turns out Phantomon is the High 4-C one. So...Phantomon instead

Hmmm....Will Mewtwo Mind hax? Or will Phantomon Father Time....oooooh!!! THE THRILLS!!! THE CHILLS!!!! THE KILLS!!!!

Precog cancels each other, I suppose, so I'm thinking Phantomon's Father Time would work faster than mind hax since stuff like Overwrite may actually help it at least survive enough for it to use the insta-kill.

Now I'm just waiting for the "Mewtwo needs a thought and most likely will mindhax from second 0 with irresistible force so Phantomon will die to the mindhax in 0 seconds." that is bound to come along.

"It uses its highly developed psychic powers to defeat its enemies before they even have time to think."

Fite me, Fate. ovo

Psychic Erase: Choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks. That Pokémon can't use that attack during your opponent's next turn.

I thought you liked Mewtwo?

Whay are you putting him up against people who outclass him?

Well, for now my money is on the one with the scythe since it would look like it might win in more scenarios from what I've analyzed so far.

I did above, tho.

That moment you usually give super detailed votes in threads yet is one of the most questioned people in them.

Oh. You do know that Overwrite doesn't help in the slightest against things that aren't elemental or AP (so...hax), right?

>Doesn't work on AP

>Forgets that the whole point of X-Antibody Digimon is that they Overwrited and adapted to Yggdrasil's System Erasure.

The real cal howard said:
Oh. You do know that Overwrite doesn't help in the slightest against things that aren't elemental or AP (so...hax), right?
He says this even knowing that one of the greatest examples of Overwritr is the Digimon becoming resistant to Existence Erasure.

People should stop the "what have I done" thing in the OP. Its getting boring at this point.

Anyway, voting Piedmon fra.

Back