• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs. Gremmy Thoumeaux

Gremmy just act stupid to fight with Kenpachi - a pure character without HAX . So, he chose to fight without HAX him . Mew is a HAX character , i can see Gremmy would hax him instead of trying to overpower him . I vote for Gremmy

@Ghostly

You're saying as if these aren't oneshotting abillities:

- Ceasing to exist

- 'Being killed'

- Having your bones or organs turn into cookies

@Raito

EDIT - Sorry Raito! Misread your statement. I'll just leave it on a general note at the end of this

The way I see it Gremmy decided to beat him with raw power (mostly physical attacks seeing as he didn't turn him into a cookie or something) to basically show that he's that much stronger. It didn't help him that well when he imagined that he can't face off a monster because of, well honestly Kenpachi's personality is in the end what defeated his imagination.

Baiscally use haxx against haxx, use physical force against physical force.

LordAizenSama said:
Gremmy Imagines 10 Mewtwos to fight Mewtwo.
ovo Gremmy wins for this reason. LOL jk * Could happen, tho *

Anyways, Gremmy's reasons for winning this sound way more convincing than the ones given for Mewtwo. Siding with Gremmy as well for reasons above. Also Kenpachi beating Gremmy is almost as PIS as Meteor beating Arceus - we all know that in a serious situation without plot reasons, the other side should have obliterated the "match".

Like what? Dialga already has that time based move covered. And since Mewtwo did it with his psychic hax anyway, there'd be no point. This ability is probably just anime-based the only reason it should be appliable is because Mewtwo's profile is composite. Also yes there are different mewtwos. The Mewtwo from the genesect movie wasnt the same one as in the 1st movie and there are also the manga/game versions.

Right but without any leads on who did it or anything as such there's no real point in trying to figure it out, especially when Mewtwo hid himself prior to that.

Competent enough? He turned Yachiru's bones into cookies...of all things to pick, cookies??..why not just imagine her bones broke? Or better yet just flat-out imagine her dead? I hardly find that competent at all. Not as stupid as when fighting Kenpachi yes but certainly not smart or intelligent enough to be competent in this fight. Also all of those haxes are done through his psychic hax, which he'd definitey start off with. Besides, I could very well see Mewtwo doing that as he did so in the movie, claiming he was the strongest. If anything it wouldnt be stupid he'd be provoking Gremmy into thinking Mewtwo himself is superior enough to piss Gremmy off and take the lead right there.

Finally, in a response to all, I don't see how Gremmy's reasons for winning are "reasonable". There is only a very slim chance that he would use his hax in the actual way its supposed to be in and saying otherwise is very much speculative, especially when the opposite result is the more likely to happen. And if the worst case scenerio were to happen (if at all), Mewtwo could still cancel out his Reality Warping with either his own reality warping thats listed for him or Hax Negation via his Safeguard, along with the other options brought up for him already.

I meant Mewtwo himself.... With that logic, if a dragon in Fairy Tail can turn back time then surely another dragon can do the same because they did something that awfully looks similar.

Except you now, the questionable feat of him having time rewind in the first place... Btw should really change his time travel ability to time rewind.

And was about to kill her till he got interrupted but wanted to prove his dominance over the faction that he knows are cockroaches, which is what Quincies are thought to think of shinigamis from what I'm seeing. What? Are you saying turning someone into a snack isn't sadistic? Guy's a bastard. It's still competent with how he did things before that, thanks for responding to those btw. And another thing, he entered the match and immediately offed several people after revealing himself from that invisibility. Except Mewtwo uses haxx, and so Gremmy would respond kindly with haxx... If someone claims to be the strongest but only punches, you'd be inclined to beat them up on their level. If someone uses haxx, once again on their level.

Nice opinion.... It's simple. Take out CIS. He's only a dumbass to Kenpachi, to anyone else he was competent enough. Also Reality Warping > Low Level Reality Warping. Safeguard?

How is that the same thing? Dragons in FT have no correlation to each other outside of different attributed Dragon Slayer Magic. It doesnt mean that someone like Igneel can use Iron-Dragon Slayer Magic for being a dragon right? Mewtwo using time hax in the anime would likely only be for him and only him as different Mewtwo do not have the same abilities.

Agreed. I dont know why time travel was even put there to begin with. Maybe they just worded it wrong and meant to put Time Rewind.

And he couldnt prove so by just killing her? And even if he wanted her alive to see his dominance there was no excuse for Gremmy to imagine her bones as snacks instead of just flat-out broken which would have given the same result: Yachiru not being able to move. Also, im highly certain that if Mewtwo were ever facing an opponent who would have high-level abilities the same as he has, then he'd either do something about it quickly (such as memory wipe or disabling) or go with brute strength as a different approach and not just randomly unleash hax moves. In addition, why say only punches? Mewtwo has more in his arsenal than that and if he really wanted to provoke Gremmy to his advantage, he'd use something more threatening then punching.

And thats the issues about this. Take out CIS and it likely becomes a stomp in Gremmys favor. Leave in CIS and it becomes a stomp for Mewtwo. If it was a matter of leaving in/taking out CIS then there is no point in the match-up at all as one way or the other, it would screw someone up in the end. As a matter of fact, how is Gremmy being incompetent CIS? Yes im aware his use of his powers were pretty much PIS but him being an idiot shouldnt be. That is a real characteristic and flaw on his character that he's had since the start If I remember correctly. Why should a canonical flaw of his be taken out just to make it unfair for the other opponent? Unless Mewtwo can use his hax in some way before that happens, it'll just become a stomp either way. And this isnt about being biased towards Gremmy its about being realistic. And I generally do not see a realistic scnerio where Gremmy is going to use his hax in the right way just like that when more chances are he will not. Also yes Safehuard IIRC is counted as Hax Negation since it cancels out status effects such as sleep, confusion, paralyzation, etc which is counted as hax. Its been brought up in past threads and was never an issue so...

PS- I also just thought. Why cant Mewtwo just mind control Gremmy and force him to use his powers against him? It's not like Gremmy is resistant to that either.

LordAizenSama said:
I find it funny that your argument is Gremmy not utilizing his hax, than saying Mewtwo wins with hax he has never utilized in battle ever. In Specific combos or scenarios even.
Request for Versus threads additions can be made here. Time for this travesty to end.
I never said that. I said Gremmy would kill himself with his hax as if he imagines himself superior to someone like Kenpachi or anything of the latter it would kill him. I never claimed he wouldnt use it, I claimed that he wouldnt use it effectively.

Also, not used in battle? Mewtwo use Disabling and Memory WIping as well as Mind Control during battle such as the 1st movie and as proven above his Time hax which is one of the options of giving him a win.

Plus, isnt a 4 vote difference not enough to add a result? Or is it?

Kk then my bad on here. Was not aware of that.

However the options for Mewtwo should still hold water. Unless Gremmy can somehow get by Mewtwo's time hax, disabling, mind control, memory wiping, and/or his Safeguard (which is apart of his moveset so he should be able to use it), and use his hax effectively enough to kill Mewtwo, I dont see how Gremmy can take the victory here when its more by chance than likelyness.

It's now 8-5. Should I wait for some time or what? Since someone else can vote for either side. If I request it now, there's likely to still be more votes because the thread won't be added for some time like some of the versus threads already requested.

24 hours is the waiting period after the needed votes are met, then it can be requested.

By the way, who're you including in the 5?

(Nevermind)

Can't debate right now but dude, that's what he did to two enemies and that failed ally of his. And the only reason why he turned Yachiru's bones into cookies is to show off his power just because they're asking.

Eh, back.

Not saying that Gremmy can't use reality warp, it's just that Gremmy's not the smartest guy when using it.

If given enough time, Mewtwo will DEFINITELY win. The question is, exactly how much time will Gremmy waste fking around before trying to kill Mewtwo. Sure, Gremmy can easily kill, but Mewtwo can easily prevent him from doing so as well - as soon as it figures out what Gremmy's capable of.

Is Mewtwo a supergenius capable of figuring out Gremmy's reality warp after one attack (like Sans)? Because if so, Mewtwo will probably have this in the bag.

Also, physical disabilities will probably not hamper Mewtwo too much - he's psychic type, not fighting.

Mewtwo can read minds, so yes, he can figure out Gremmy's powers. Again, it's not IC for Gremmy to nuke anyone immediately, but it IS for Mewtwo to do so.

I also don't know why Mewtwo cany just make Gremmy believe he's killing himself like Cal brought up. Or Just control his mind and make him use his powers on himself or make him a slave.

That would surely just make it an easy win.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I also don't know why Mewtwo cany just make Gremmy believe he's killing himself like Cal brought up. Or Just control his mind and make him use his powers on himself or make him a slave.
That would surely just make it an easy win.
But their anime waifu Gremmy is just sooo Kawaii and perfect and-

Yeah, in character Gremmy loses, because "reality warping" isn't enough to counteract stupidity.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Basically sums it up.

Both characters drop all the shit and go for the kill immediately? Sure, Gremmy would stand a chance (I think).

In character? Not really.

Since this thread has apparently gone straight to hell to the point where people start saying that "Nooo, you voted this character because you like him better!" rather than actually focusing on the debate or providing good arguments, I'll do myself a favor and click unfollow.

Had more than my fair share of this sort of thing already.

Then what do you guys call Gremmy sneaking up behind one person, eradicating one portion of them, and proceeding to making him cease to exist, or instantly making two people die with a word. Not in character? Out of character for him to not do what he immediately did in the beginning of the fight?

Are you absolutely serious right now? We did not deny the fact that Mewtwo can defeat Gremmy that way, with the exception of a few, but you guys are literally ignoring the fact that he just killed three people with no effort, IN CHARACTER in an actual fight that involves haxx or him being serious or him not dealing with someone like Kenpachi who's only reason he won is because of his very personality (and Plot...). So I really have no clue why you guys are using CIS in that Kenpachi fight or the fact that he was about to kill Yachiru already.

Take note, he actually took the leisure amount of time watching how Yachiru's ability works before acting against her. Instead of defending against her, he actually remained invisible and reacted the best way possible to counter his attack. And the hell we know with mental ability, for all we know Gremmy could be resistant to it and could easily fix his mind. But that point is moot with everything else I'm saying.

Also Gremmy is a ****** but he's a ****** that can kill your ass. And for you guys to just badmouth others once you get to the point where you can't prove why the feats we listed already are not IN CHARACTER? Kinda annoying. And we can say the same for you guys and Mewtwo. Pot calling the kettle black right there.... And I doubt Gremmy's anyone's husbando since it's a pretty much universal fact that he might be the dumbest person in Bleach or HST existence. Kudos. Kudos to you all. Magnificent, simply.

Back