• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Ganondorf: 6 (Noah, DMUA, Manson, Oni, Zeldasmash, Seventy)

Mewtwo: 5 (Cal, Gar, Shooting kill, Endlesspossibilities, Zeed)

Inconclusive: 2 (Eficiente, Blanked)

Both are High 4-C and speed is equalised

My 2nd attempt at this fight since the last one died quickly. Who takes the victory?

Latest-37

You know what?

The literal only series I like now is Friends, and my favorite character is Jennifer Anniston's Rachel. And now I don't give a flying f*** about any other character. ovo

In all seriousness, Ganon's best bets would be BFR'ing to the Dark World (Gap Between Dimensions wouldn't work anymore due to Mewtwo range upgrade) or mindhaxxing himself. Well, or the TF wishes. But I don't see that happening before Mewtwo tries to shut him down. And if they decide to go h2h, Mewtwo would accidentally petrify eventually.

I swear, if anyone does Mewtwo vs Bowser...

@Noah

You say Ganon stomps for cals reasons, even though cal gave reasons for why he thinks Mewtwo would win. Give a better reason because I'm not counting your vote.

Mewtwo: 0

Ganon: 3 (Cal CLEARLY meant to say Ganon won, Noah voted fir Cals reasons, PaChi voted for Noahs reasons) ovo

Sorry, I was just looking at another Ganon thread, and got mixed up. This is most certainly not a stomp. However, I don't think Mewtwo can get past Ganon's regen, but Ganon will have trouble with Mewtwo's hax. But, with Reality Warping, enemy spawning, possesion and intangiblity, combined with nigh-invurnablity, I think Ganon takes this.

@Dust Collector Doubts about the characteristics and fighting style of this version of Mewtwo.

Back