• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm... Judging from arguments made from both sides i guess i will side with inconclusive as they both apperently have pretty fair chance of winning here.

Noahkaismith said:
Sorry, I was just looking at another Ganon thread, and got mixed up. This is most certainly not a stomp. However, I don't think Mewtwo can get past Ganon's regen, but Ganon will have trouble with Mewtwo's hax. But, with Reality Warping, enemy spawning, possesion and intangiblity, combined with nigh-invurnablity, I think Ganon takes this.
Petrification can easily bypass the Regen. And Miracle Eye nulls immunities to mind manip

This is a really close fight, but I'll break down why I think Ganon wins.

Attack: Mewtwo is equal to Mew, if not slightly surperior. Mew created a realm with a sun, therefore putting Mewtwo at this level. However Ganon posesses the complete Triforce, which is far surperior to both Demise and Majora. Demise and Majora have both casually created realms with a sun, which should put them at Mewtwo's level. If the Triforce is surperior to someone who did the exact same feat as Mewtwo, I can say that Ganon>Mewtwo, at least in terms of attack.

Hax: Ganon has Low-Godly regen that will prove impossible for Mewtwo to deal with physically. He can create illusions to screw with Mewtwo, and can reality warp. His invisiblity will make it difficult for Mewtwo to hit him, and is invurnable to Mewtwo's regular attacks. He can blind and poison Mewtwo and can rupture his organs. His death and soul manip will prove useful, and can paralyze him. He can null Mewtwo's hax, and can duplicate himself and create armies of minions. He can possess Mewtwo, and can change Mewtwo's body porportions to screw with him. If he needs to, he can BFR Mewtwo, and can escape Mewtwo's BFR. Not only that, he can take away Mewtwo's power, his wisdom, and his courage.

Durability: See attack. Same reasons apply.

@Noah There's 2 main things I want to address about your reasoning.

The first is that Ganon's regen has a few flaws, not enough to make his regen useless, but it's not as useful as you think it is. If he's forced to regen in battle he goes insane and pretty much becomes a mindless beast.

The second is "he can take away Mewtwo's power, his wisdom, and his courage." Neither Ganon nor the Triforce has never been shown or stated to be able to do that. I know the Triforce has low level conceptual manipulation, but it's never been said or shown to be able to removes those virtues from somebody (Inb4 Cal gives an highly obscure example of the Triforce doing exactly that).

I vote for Mewtwo via better mind manipulation and will likely use it from the start as well as countering Ganondorf's regen via petrifying him or sending him to a void.

I'll vote for Ganondorf due to superior reality warping abilites by way of the Triforce. It doesn't seem like this is bloodlusted, so Ganondorf would likely just send him off from the get-go.

I think I'll go with Ganondorf as I don't think he'll waste any time BFR him right at the beginning.

If it was a straight up battle, I think Ganondorf will win due to durability. Ganondorf has tanked a lot of stuff throughout the series and Mewtwo doesn't seem to be able to take that many hits if gameplay is taken into consideration. Also, doesn't/shouldn't Ganondorf's curse be really affective against Mewtwo since it is a Dark/Ghost type move which Mewtwo is weak to?

If it was Bloodlusted, Mewtwo wins due to petrification out right.

Ganon doesn't BFR out the Gate, it's not in character for him in any way.

Also, Mewtwo is actually a fair bit stronger then Ganon if both feats are taken into consideration, also, Miracle eye voids his immunities

Back