• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo (Super Mystery Dungeon) Vs. Bayonetta (Summoning Omne)

Pretty sure Dwarf Star Level is above Large Planet and Mewtwo could just use his hax such as Me First to first see and use it better than any hax Bayonetta has.

Im going with Mewtwo via hax

Anime4Life2020 said:
Pretty sure Dwarf Star Level is above Large Planet and Mewtwo could just use his hax such as Me First to first see and use it better than any hax Bayonetta has.
Im going with Mewtwo via hax
Completely forgot about Me First, Mewtwo stomps like I original stated.

So Mewtwo would use Witch Time, which Bayonetta is immune to, but unlike Mewtwo Bayonetta can stack Witch Time

Me first allows Mewtwo to use anything before Bayonetta uses it. Not to mention trick room, allowing mewtwo to move first regardless.

Me First isnt a passive ability, he has to physically use it. And last time i checked Mewtwo cant learn Trick Room.

And that would do...what exactly? Bayonetta is immune to the effects of Witch Time when used by others.

So Mewtwo uses Me First to copy Witch Time, Bayonetta is unaffected and activates Witch Time herself, which Mewtwo hasnt shown resistance to (He has time manip but hasnt shown a resistance to others using it against him). Time is now slowed, but only Mewtwo is affected. Even if he attempts to use Me First again he'd be too slow due to the effects of Witch Time.

Me First is also precognition, meaning predicts Witch Time. Also can't mewtwo teleport out of Witch Time's range, if he can't then Bayonetta wins.

The way Me First works is it allows the user to predict the opponent's next move, copy it, and use it against them, he doesn't have any other methods of precognition besides that. What's the range of Mewtwo's teleportation? Witch Time is planetary.

Except the only Precog he has is via Me First, otherwise he doesn't have it. And he didnt teleport to space, he flew there did he not?

@Cal Last time I checked Future Sight wasnt precognition. And all she needs to do is cut him with hes soul-killing sword to win.

@Genji You...dont get it do you. The only thing Mewtwo's precog lets him do is copy the opponent's move, it doesnt let him dodge or avoid anything.

Well I'm not sure about this battle, but I do have a question (More of an input), doesn't Me-First work only when the opposing fighter uses a Damaging Move? In this case Bayonetta's Witch Time is more of a Hax/Status Move which means Mewtwo won't be able to use it.

"Me First copies any damage-dealing move"

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mewtwo could still just use Future Sight like Cal said or just use Me First for just precog. Even if it doesnt allow him to copy Witch Time it will still allow him to know its coming before Bayonetta even thinks about it.

Also, whats assuming Bayonetta wouldnt start out with Witch Time? And even if she does, like Cal said, all Mewtwo would need to do is just look at her to win. He can just make her forget how to use her abilities or just straight up crush her mind.

Still going with Mewtwo.

We also still have 2 things:

For one, Mewtwo can just use Disable to temporarily prevent Bayonetta from using Witch Time and then crush her mind via mind rape

And two, doesnt Safeguard count as Hax Negation? If so, then Mewtwo would be immune to any hax Bayonetta can set forth anyways since he can naturally learn it.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Mewtwo could still just use Future Sight like Cal said or just use Me First for just precog. Even if it doesnt allow him to copy Witch Time it will still allow him to know its coming before Bayonetta even thinks about it.
Also, whats assuming Bayonetta wouldnt start out with Witch Time? And even if she does, like Cal said, all Mewtwo would need to do is just look at her to win. He can just make her forget how to use her abilities or just straight up crush her mind.

Still going with Mewtwo.
Future Sight takes time to work, and Me First wont allow him to dodge it, only copy it.

It's in Bayonetta's character to lead with Witch Time, she does it for literally every major fight she participates in.

Doesn't witch time only slow, and not stop? If that's the case, it's not gonna stop Mewtwo from using the moves he always uses keep her in place when she activates witch time. Then it's only a matter of time before he slowly crushes her

Anime4Life2020 said:
We also still have 2 things:
For one, Mewtwo can just use Disable to temporarily prevent Bayonetta from using Witch Time and then crush her mind via mind rape

And two, doesnt Safeguard count as Hax Negation? If so, then Mewtwo would be immune to any hax Bayonetta can set forth anyways since he can naturally learn it.
Mewtwo cant use every move in his arsenal at the exact same time, you know that right?

Once Witch Time goes up it stays up. Not that Mewtwo will last long after that...

WeeklyBattles said:
Future Sight takes time to work, and Me First wont allow him to dodge it, only copy it.

It's in Bayonetta's character to lead with Witch Time, she does it for literally every major fight she participates in.
And this is assuming he cant just teleport out of her range of sight? I highly doubt Bayonetta would randomly use Witch Time thinking Mewtwo is fleeing via teleporting when in reaility he can just set up his move, teleport back and use it against Bayonetta

And then theres other options like I named before.

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't witch time only slow, and not stop? If that's the case, it's not gonna stop Mewtwo from using the moves he always uses keep her in place when she activates witch time. Then it's only a matter of time before he slowly crushes her
No she can stop time and she can stack time slows.

Back