• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo Questions

What the title says. There's a few things im confused about regarding Mewtwo currently so im just making this to get some answers to questions. Hopefully, someone can come and answer them.

For starters, what is Mewtwo's mind hax and resistance currently scaled to? I'll ask more questions in the thread if I have anymore, but I at least want answers for this.

Mind hax is Planetary via scaling to the Super PMD's connection system

the resistance either scales to the mindhax or vastly upscales from a pokemon resisting the mind control of a boosted Kadabra, who mindhaxed an island worth of pokemons

Overlord775 said:
Mind hax is Planetary via scaling to the Super PMD's connection system
I saw this, but there is no link, scan or anything like this on Mewtwos page. And IDK where in SMD is this from since I never finished the game.

Could you provide a link for me please?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Planetary? Heard it was in the millions because of the Pokémon on an island.
That's what I thought as well...

"Connected with every mind on the planet in SMD. Has been shown to work on robots [actual man made robots. Not just robotic Pokémon] as well"

I dont think the Connection Orb has anything to do with it, but IDK where this feat comes from either.

Drite77 said:
That Mind Manip feat was, apparently, done by Mega Mewtwo Y, not base Mewtwo
Ah. Do you happen to have a link or scan of this however?

If Mewtwo did this, whether as a mega or base, it needs to be linked on his page.

Drite77 said:
Not the best source, but it is what i found
Interesting...it helps though as it at least does confirm Mewtwo connects to everyone on the planet as a mega evolved mon. Thanks.

If I can find a playthrough where Mewtwo first shows up, I might be able to get in-game scans for this to add to the page.

Not to derail my thread, but I have a serious question regarding Dark Matter.

Why is DM rated with Type 2 Abstract Existence, while Mespirit only has Type 3?

Drite77 said:
Someone here has played SMD? It would help to find a video or scans about it
I have. Pretty sure he doesn't appear until the endgame of the main story campaign.

I'll take a look.

Starter Pack said:
Drite77 said:
Someone here has played SMD? It would help to find a video or scans about it
I have. Pretty sure he doesn't appear until the endgame of the main story campaign.
I'll take a look.
Overlord already founded Starter

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Not to derail my thread, but I have a serious question regarding Dark Matter.
Why is DM rated with Type 2 Abstract Existence, while Mespirit only has Type 3?
Because he's cannot be permantly killed long as hetred exists

Then....shouldnt that be upscaled to the being whos literally the concept of emotion incarnate?

Dark Matter only exists as negative emotions, while Mesprit exists as all emotions in general.

Lake Trio as their concepts (1)
Nah, the Lake Trio are what they have created and this is one of the things supporting it.
Each of the Trio exist inside all humans and pokemon; Each part of humans and pokemons emotion, willpower and knowledge live within the 3 Lakes.

Lake Trio as their concepts (2)

@Kukui it shouldn't upscale. Dark Matter can not die if hate exist, that means that he will live no matter what, if hate still exist, hence AE type 2. The other mons Embodies their abstractions, but you don't need to destroy the abstraction to kill them, hence AE type 3

Overlord775 said:
in the story Dark Matter > Arceus, so scaling Mesprit to him sounds quite iffy to me
I mean, even if Arceus was superior to him, he shouldn't get AE type 2 since he didn't demonstrate this trait, or am i wrong and this should happen in this hypothetical scenario?

Drite77 said:
@Kukui it shouldn't upscale. Dark Matter can not die if hate exist, that means that he will live no matter what, if hate still exist, hence AE type 2. The other mons Embodies their abstractions, but you don't need to destroy the abstraction to kill them, hence AE type 3
Thats....honestly ridiculous to me.

But, like I said, this is derailing so i'll bring this up in another thread later.

I think it's better if you use the video i linked, since using info from other wikies is discourged and the image doesn't really tell much

We use info from Bulbpedia dont we? Its supposed to give a more direct confirmation of what Mewtwos doing.

I agree with using the video though. How do we put in time-stamps? Because ive never done that.

That connection is for Mewtwo Y and probably doesn't scale to base Mewtwo, is their any mind control feats for Mewtwo besides when it erases memories in the original movie?

Everything12 said:
That connection is for Mewtwo Y and probably doesn't scale to base Mewtwo, is their any mind control feats for Mewtwo besides when it erases memories in the original movie?
This feat from SMD is only for Mega Mewtwo Y. Base wouldnt scale.

Though Mega X should for being an equal/comparable Mega Evolution and Shadow Mega Mewtwo X should also scale for being a stronger form than the former 2.

Back