• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo Questions

Okay, I will add the evidence to Mewtwo's page.

Now here are some other abilities I have questions about:

>Teleportation (Doesn't need to be around to teleport others, as evidenced in Puzzle League)

Mewtwo obviously has Teleportation, its just this specific feat im questioning since there's also no link or scan of this on his page.

>Soul Manipulation (Can send souls to other dimensions)

>Portal Creation

>Can erect a barrier that has a 50% chance of reversing the next thing done to Mewtwo, even if it kills him, and deals set damage back

>Precognition (Via Future Sight)

>Cloning (Of others, as he cloned Ash's Pokémon seemingly without the use of machinery in Puzzle League)

> Resistance to Fighting- and Psychic- Type moves (which includes Mind Manipulation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Precognition)

Just the precog part I question. When was Mewtwo ever resistant to precog?

>Temporary Invulnerability (Via a variation of Barrier, which creates a forcefield that prevents outside effects, damaging or otherwise, from affecting him)

>Spatial Manipulation

>Can seal others in psychic bubble

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
> Resistance to Fighting- and Psychic- Type moves (which includes Mind Manipulation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Precognition)
Resistance to telepahty and precognition should be removed, since resisting psychic doesn't allow you to resist those abilties

Well, Future Sight is considered precog right? If that checks out, and Mewtwo resists Future Sight, wouldnt he be resistant to precog?

nah, he still gets hit by the move, but he resist the damage of the blast

so he's just resisting the psychic energy of the attack

Overlord775 said:
the resistance either scales to the mindhax or vastly upscales from a pokemon resisting the mind control of a boosted Kadabra, who mindhaxed an island worth of pokemons
I'm pretty sure it was actually Drowsey and not Kadabra

@Kukui Do you mean potency=what you can mindhax? You don't get resistance for mindhaxing someone

Though Mewtwo could work, since he is >>>>Drowzee, so he could resist his Mindhax while his own is superior, however, Mega Mewtwo Y would problaby have only Planetary Mind Hax and same resistance to Base Mewtwo

Andytrenom said:
@Kukui Do you mean potency=what you can mindhax? You don't get resistance for mindhaxing someone
Edited my reply, but yeah I meant this.

Like if a character can mindhax stuff on a 3-C scale, would they get resistance that equals what they can mind hax up to or nah?

Nop, but Mewtwo itself could, since he can prob resist Drowzee's Mind hax, and his own is stronger, though this is only for Base

The Info Analysis im not too sure about but I proposed it since Mewtwo gained info about Genesect (Its creation process, the kind of pokemon it is, even what time period it originated from) by reading its memories.

However the telepathy tracking I think is clear. Mewtwo read Genesects thoughts from a distance and used it to track its precise location. And its arguably passive as Mewtwo did this when unconscious.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
The Info Analysis im not too sure about but I proposed it since Mewtwo gained info about Genesect (Its creation process, the kind of pokemon it is, even what time period it originated from) by reading its memories.
However the telepathy tracking I think is clear. Mewtwo read Genesects thoughts from a distance and used it to track its precise location. And its arguably passive as Mewtwo did this when unconscious.
Soo back to this.

I at least want more discussion about the telepathy tracking because Mewtwo argubly did this passively, which could become a pretty useful ability.

Now for the Info Analaysis, im fine if its not legit but would it also be considered info analysis?

When Mewtwo read genesects memories, it was able to also learn what time period Genesect originated from before becoming extinct. It also knew the revival process used to revive the Genesect.

GyroNutz said:
Maybe it could infer these things from Genesect's memories?
I thought about that first too, but there comes a problem.

How can you remember something before your're revived? As in, how would Genesect know how it was revived.....before it was revived?

Back