• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metro Man vs the Omnidroid v.10

The Omnidroid seeks to terminate Metro Ma .... Will it succeed?

The location is the middle of Metro City.

Speed is equalized

METRO MAN: 6 (Crazylatin77, Ricsi, Velox, Starter Pack, DaBigP, TheC2)

OMNIDROID: 0

INCONCLUSIVE: 0

The omnidroid has a very high durability and resistance to physical blows.

If we could argue that his laserbeams would brek thru its armor, Metroman takes his without much issue.

While Metro Man has his heat vision, it wouldn't be effective to Omnidroid thanks to his resistance to extreme temperatures. Metro Man would need to get physical, and Omnidroid would adapt to his fighting pattern in time. The best shot Metro Man has against Omnidroid is lifting it into the stratosphere and throw it into space.

I vote for Metroman with high difficulty.

Voting Metro Man FRA.

And now for the inevitable battle between Megamind and Syndrome.

Metro Man's feats are casual, but Metro Man doesn't get his rating from his feats, he gets his rating via scaling to Tighten.

Tighten fighting Megamind wasn't casual so we can't assume Metro Man would be. Honestly I don't recall Tighten pulling off a 8-B feat...

Christian Higdon said:
Metro Man out-manuevers, takes an arm off, and pierces it through the Omnidroid like a spear.
Metro Man doesn't have the prior knowledge to do that. Mr. Incredible did it because he figured it out earlier, but Metro Man has never encountered the Omnidroid before.

Even then, Metro Man has enough power to tear through the thing himself. Even if he doesn't, his brain would note down any weaknesses the bigger foe has.

I just re-watched Tighten vs Mega Mind. Tighten doesn't have any 8-B feat. His best feat is High 8-C at best, and that is slamming Megamind's robot through a small skyscraper.

Assaltwaffle said:
I just re-watched Tighten vs Mega Mind. Tighten doesn't have any 8-B feat. His best feat is High 8-C at best, and that is slamming Megamind's robot through a small skyscraper.
This is the wong place to do that.

@Christian

I'm aware, and I'm making the CRT. Just informing you this will probably be revised soon.

Either way that makes 7 votes for Metro Man. Might as well as well add this to their profiles until the Metro Man (maybe) gets downgraded.

Back