• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metro Man VS The Omnidroid (GRACE)

Megamind hires Syndrome to take down Metro Man, so in turn, Syndrome sends an Omnidroid to kill him.

Omnidroid v.10 is used,

The battle takes place in Metro City,

and speed is equalized

Metro Man: 8
Omnidroid:
Inconclusive:

I hope this is not a stomp

Last edited:
Ok so Metro Man actually has a slight AP advantage I believe (Metro Mans 78 tons > Omnidroid’s 72 tons) This means that Metro Man could likely get to do actual damage to the droid if he really wanted to however the AP gap is actually pretty close so it’s debatable.

The Omnidroids main advantage is it’s adaptive A.I. which could catch on to many supers fighting styles. However Mr. Incredible could outsmart it in its earlier version and if I’m not wrong, it’s intelligence overall stays the same no matter what version it is. So I’m betting Metro Man could use his X-Ray and Telescopic vision to figure out what it’s weakness is and how he could effectively damage it. Plus he could use his heat vision to throw it off from time to time if he could use it effectively.

I think Metro Man wins with mid-high difficulty. Although the Omni-Droid does has its adaptive A.I. and could easily keep Metro Man at bay for a bit. Metro Man has the AP advantage, enhanced vision, and the intelligence to likely take it down. I’m voting Metro Man.

the super hero FRA

I also would like to mention that the Omnidroid is easily damage It self in one hit, so if Metro Man has AP advantage he could damage the droid without problens

As a quick run down

AP is 78.172 tons (MetroMan) > 72.946 tons (Omnidroid): AP difference is 1.07x, which is so minor that while I believe either can damage each other its a grey area for this. Especially when Omnidroid easily tanked his landing and Metro Man is so laughably superior to Tighten that the former just ran rather than face the idea of even challenging him in a fight. Overall the most that I can really say is that they're even and Omnidroid is tough enough to take a decent amount of damage before Metroman can punch through it.

Lifting Strength
  • Metroman is superior to a 52,343,374.6754 kilogram feat
  • Omnidroid can lift itself and it weighs 9,238,397.45956 kilograms
Metroman is therefore 5.66x times stronger than the Omnidroid. I think this is rather important since that means he'd be able to toss around the robot far easier than Mr. Incredible ever could.

Flight

I think this is the biggest factor. To use an example of what I mean, here's Tighten fighting Megamind. Its hard to properly express without an example on hand, but the fact that Metroman's flight is so fluid and he has a solid lifting strength advantage, he gets possibly the most important thing in any fight: Complete control of the environment. Metroman can dictate when he fight, he can dictate where the Omnidroid fights, and more important he can juggle the robot in the air and there's not much it can do about it.

Overall I agree with the previous assessment that it would be difficult for Metroman to win, but in the end I do think he wins.

Back