• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah vs Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small question:

If, say, Meth mind haxes 1 lavos, wouldnt another Lavos copy pop up to fight on its fallen comrade behalf? And repeat till infinity.

I could have sworn it did that.

This is kinda a stomp now since Lavos from an alternate timeline can just screw around with the timeline Meth is in.

I thought the other Lavos would come in place of the previous mindfucked Lavos? Or am i getting it wrong?

It's a matter of both. Lavos' range is cross-temporal, but it's also the coming of new Lavoses to replace the others.

Lavos gets my vote, Mind hax won't work too well, even if it does affect him, since he would have some experience and his duplicates, as well as more ways to negate that regen

Pretty sure Meth lolhaxyourmind the one Lavos in front of him.

Then Lavos from some random time period *cough* 12000 BC *cough* or some alternate timeline altogether messes with him from there.

But then Meth can be everywhere where there's darkness on a planetary scale if I get it right so base Lavos can't BFR the guy. Doubt he's getting through that mid-godly, too.

So I think in this situation we're stuck with Lavos doing stuff from who knows where without being able to put Meth down (as he can't approach nor try absorption due to lolJedimindtrick) while Meth is like "Bruh?" being attacked from some random time period or timeline (to no avail) with one catatonic Lavos in front of him.

Probs Inconclusive.

Actually I doubt Base Lavos can cancel Mid-Godly regen at all.

He has ways of getting around it (BFR, Absorption, yada yada) but in this case BFR won't work and he can't pull absorption when he will go dumb just from being close to Meth. He had to BFR Reinhard 'cause he had no solid means of putting him down. Good thing for him that's in character for it to do from the get-go, otherwise the spear might have happened.
000Kurumi4
Zip.

The keypart of my argument was reminding him that Lavos has a win against Reinhard so an Inconclusive here is acceptable.

Heiyaz o/

How's it going?

Nicole Bolas and ST vs Homu got outdated, stole your idea and made the rematch, Bolas still won.

FateAlbane said:
Homura is legit one of those characters I like but after a while I knew I had to join forces with others for the purpose of assassinating her.
I see that you've joined the "give spammed character a lot of losses" club. Welcome OvO

@Homu I heard about the character, though I'm not familiar with it yet. I've been having a general aloofness of the situation in regards to-

Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back