• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah shows your verse TRUE DARKNESS

Methuselah is dropped into your verse on the assumption that his bride to be, the light to his darkness, has been taken from him and he's there to try and claim her back.

Will the Darkness from the World of Foreknowledge gain his Light? Or will the personified being of darkness finally fall and return to being a simple concept like the rest of his brethren?

Methuselah

Masada: …

DMC: OOF

Metal Gear: O O F

Mythos: ……

Real life: he is fiction lul

Nardo: Meth stomps them so hard that it makes me happy

I forgot the others :v

Puella Magi: he walks through everything until he gets eaten by Kriemhild while Homura and Madoka make out in the background

Kengan: Darkness consumes all without even thinking about it.

Nasuverse: Kills everyone except maybe certain god tiers.

Persona: That soulhax immunity makes him effectively invincible from literally everything in the verse.

Red Vs. Blue: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The Reds and Blues will bullshit their way to victory somehow. Although the new gods introduced in the latest seasons might stand a chance, though they haven't gotten profiles yet.

Kek. More than half of these verses Methuselah won't be able to get Claudia back lol. Then again he doesn't have any Higher D AFAIK from both hearsay and watching vids of the actual game so....

I'll throw in my version of this as well:

-Masadaverse: Same result for DI. Won't make it in KKK cuz of the weird BS hax it has AFAIK. ParaLost, he MIGHT do some damage in until he has to deal with the Dust Angels. Senshinkan he dies cuz I doubt his Darkness, potent as it is, can affect something as abstract as dreams themselves.

-WAB: Golden King MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be able to kill him. End of Gahkthun and Shining Knight Tesla probably dies and same for Cthulhu/Wrath King. M shows him his own darkness and Edison vice versa (aka they both hard stop him).

-Nanoha: Yeah...

-Honkai Impact: Yeah...

-FOTNS: Yeah...

-Fortissimo: Probably clears just about everyone until Fermata and Loge. Might actually clear in fact cuz IDK any mind resist they have afaik.

-DMC: Forgot/DK how good DMC's mind resist so he stomps until I get a reminder. Dante probably has the only shot of doing it based on his feat against Argosax so he should be able to hold out long enough to OHKO Meth...maybe.

-GOW: They die.

-Nasuverse: Same at Solacis

-Tensei Slime: Probably the more End of Series Rimuru and any other comparable to him should last plenty to OHKO Methu.

-MHA: GG.

-Toriko: GG

-JJBA: Only Novel Kars and GIOGIO with GER would survive the mindhax and get around his other abilities. Everyone else dies FAIK.

@qliphoth Hasn' Rimuru absorbed embodiment of lights before?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Seems like a question for Celestial to answer but I guess so for what I've heard.
The angels embody the concept of kight and the demons darkness. He has already absorbed angels as a dragon.

Also, how strong is Methuselah? I don't have much knowledge about him as other Masadaversr characters

He's also got time acceleration and can attack with jawa or stakes of darkness that have a density worth of a hundred nights. Each night of Methuselah is half the planet and Methu has so many it's sorta unquantifiable as to how much he exactly has.

Not that the nights would matter tho it does depend which Rimuru it is? That or just doesn't matter but it's there.

lol it is a pain. It's also pretty passive too and covers half the world itself. Well actually the thing he can influence is up to exactly that.

Even IKABey stated he was the "lord who rules half the world" but I think that's due to how night only covers half the world.

Must be pretty much that, yes.

Too bad I can't have Exalted profiles yet with their Perfect Defenses or I could have made some fun predictions.

The mindhax range is half of the world, except if... Welp, you can literally be mindhaxxed by even saying his name or knowing what he is. This works outside the planetary range, iirc

Back