• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so metal sonic copies avatar of calamity

then ******* nothing happens its pretty much an equal split until one of them runs out of energy

and it says that metal sonic has limitless whereas calamity has pratically limitless

im not familiar with either of them but isnt avatar powered by curses? if so then metal sonic just has to cut his curses off

the only thing that makes these different is just one of them has stamina that would be seemingly limitless in any fight that isnt with a character who has limitless stamina

im gonna go with metal sonic i guess

I mean

Metal Sonic + AoC's abilities vs AoC + Metal Sonic's Abilities for every falsling.

Metal Sonic kinda gets outnumber to the nth degree.

SomebodyData said:
I mean

Metal Sonic + AoC's abilities vs AoC + Metal Sonic's Abilities for every falsling.

Metal Sonic kinda gets outnumber to the nth degree.
What do you mean by every falsling?

And Metal's is massively above baseline in Ap, what's the Avatar Ap?

AoC comes packed with mimics of characters it has memories of / absorbs, its on its page. Each of them have the abilities and powers of the other.

Baseline, not that it matters since via memory it would gain Metal Sonic's AP anyways. Each falsling is superior to the original,but I don't think AP matters much here.

Wouldn't it copying the Ap of someone stronger be a NLF?

Plus does each failsling have similar skills or inteligence of the original?

Sorry for all the questions.

Yes, if its like thousands of times stronger or something. But like I said, should be irrelevant in a hax battle.

Ye

Metal is way above thousands of times stronger than baseline thanks to the Great Harmony, so he might just one-shoot each failsling then

So the battle is one strong Metal + the AoC abilities versus multiple weaker ones then

@Theuser "But like I said, should be irrelevant in a hax battle."

Especially when you consider AoC would have Kyubey's resurrection... Not sure about the 1000x thing, evidence?

@Deer physically stronger yeah, not much else though. He just gets outhaxed via being overwhelmed.

Also is Metal Sonic's power mimicry even passive? Most of AoC's are, so even if he does copy he would be already put to a severe disadvntage.

14 Emeralds did a baseline 2-A feat, one post great harmony emerald is already made of thousands of pre great harmony emeralds, it's in the emeralds page

It isn't passive but Metal usualy starts with it

He will be outnumbered but he would still be massively stronger to the point of one shooting each of them, it will just be 1 Metal vs multiples with the strengh of ants compared to him, plus he also has experience with fighting and beating other Metal modelos like Shard, so this isn't really new to him

Ah I remember that, just didn't knew he scaled.

So how would he win when most of AoC's are passives?

And they all use hax and resurrection. AP is irrelevant when said ants outnumber you, can each individually hax you, and resurrect.

The big problem is that Metal will copy said passives right at the start of the battle, and if his power mimicry is like his game one then he will have the hax and the ressurections if they aren't outside itens.

Didn't you just say it wasn't passive? If the power mimicry isn't passive then he gets haxed before he can actually pull it off.

I don't recall Metal Sonic copying anyone in Archie Canon. And doesn't Neo Metal Sonic has the copying powers?

Maybe i'm getting that all mixed up.

SomebodyData said:
Didn't you just say it wasn't passive? If the power mimicry isn't passive then he gets haxed before he can actually pull it off.
It isn't but he starts with it, plus we can't forget that he also has the resistances and powers of the entire base Archie cast, except things that come from Sonic's ring aura

@Elixir, we are using Overlord here, he is the only one in 2-A, plus there's a thread to add a Neo Metal key

Overloard has Neo Metal Sonics' copying abilities right?

@TheUser do any of the resistances actually work on AoC? Ignoring, of course, the fact that AoC would copy them. But like I said, it doesn't matter if he starts with it if he's already haxed before he can use power mimicry.

SomebodyData said:
Overloard has Neo Metal Sonics' copying abilities right?

@TheUser do any of the resistances actually work on AoC? Ignoring, of course, the fact that AoC would copy them. But like I said, it doesn't matter if he starts with it if he's already haxed before he can use power mimicry.
Yeah he does, Overlord is just Metal combinig a bunch of data togheter

Why wouldn't they work? They usualy work on people like Enerjak so they should work

Does AoC have any passive hax that immediately one-shoots?

I'm confused. Overlord? So, this is Game Metal Sonic? Cause Overlord never showed up in Archie. I mean, there was a passing reference in Worlds Collide when Sonic mention his dragon thing, but that was in a reality separate from the Pre Archie canon.

As in which of his resistances are actually relevant here.

Absorption results in him dying off the bat, Corruption is well, corruption. Doubt ice manip works on him tho.

@Exilir I'm guessing this will be brought up in revisions?

There is actually a Sega Comic mandate (which is very stupid) that the comics can't use Metal Overlord. It still exists, as IDW's Metal Dragon thing isn't even Overlord, but some dragon variant.

ElixirBlue said:
I'm confused. Overlord? So, this is Game Metal Sonic? Cause Overlord never showed up in Archie. I mean, there was a passing reference in Worlds Collide when Sonic mention his dragon thing, but that was in a reality separate from the Pre Archie canon.
We count Worlds Collide as both pre and post gen wave

@Data, Sonic resists absortion so Metal should have that as well, need to check about corruption tho

Edit: the other characters also resists corruption, so Metal should resist as well

@SomebodyData I'm not sure. The people who put Overlord in Archie Metal Sonic's wiki must have known Overlord never actually appeared in the comics.

I'm guessing a reference from worlds collide and knowledge of Game Overlord is enough, though.

@Theuser789 then that's that.

I just want this thread to have a little context though. It would be a little unfair to the other side of an Archie Metal Sonic vs thread that uses Overlord if Metal's opponents didn't know before hand of this unique circumstances.

Don't care about the match, just here to clarify that Metal is way above 1000x baseline.

A single color of Chaos Emeralds can cover an entire planet and create an ocean, and the Great Harmony brought all Chaos Emeralds within the "cosmos" (I think). Combime that with 6 other colors and it's reaching ludicrous numbers. Again though, this seems to be more of a hax battle so ye

Don't you love how "underwhelming compared to the rest of their verse" still can mean completely bullshit

What level of absorption / corruption? The wraiths are supposed to consume the curses that corrupted them with no issue, but failed the moment they got near the curses that initially corrupted AoC (Specifically: AoC's / UKG's Curses > Moksha Wraith > Satori Wraith > Shugen Wraith > Wraith > Curses).

As for absorption, magical girls are already resistant and AoC absorbed the entire planet's worth at bare minimum, 2-A AoC most likely would have done so far on a far higher scale.

I... also just remember that AoC should have passive technology disabling via scaling from the Satori Wraith.

SomebodyData said:
I... also just remember that AoC should have passive technology disabling via scaling from the Satori Wraith.
i doubt that passive tech disabling would do much against a 2-A machine thats is like a million times stronger then it

Back