• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If speed equalized than i think Metal Bat will win,if speed uneqalized than Gamagori will win becuse from what wrote in his profile he is 4500 mach and Atomic Samurai who far stronger than MB "only" 3500 mach

Metal Bat's "Reactive Evolution" is literally the exact same power Gamagori has. Becoming stronger through the hits and attacks that you receive. KLK just calls the ability something else. In essence both work identically.

Ira's absorption can only be used after taking the damage though. While Metal Bat progressively gets stronger. He'll eventually one-shot Ira.

And after said damage Ira gets much stronger just like Metal Bat. He can even hit himself to trigger this. Both "progessively get stronger" throughout the fight.

But even then just assuming either one is eventually going to grow strong enough to oneshot the other is a NLF. Especially since Metal Bat's 7-A key is after the highest he has ever been shown able to grow into before collapsing.

Ryukama said:
And after said damage Ira gets much stronger just like Metal Bat. He can even hit himself to trigger this. Both "progessively get stronger" throughout the fight.
Ok...

But even then just assuming either one is eventually going to grow strong enough to oneshot the other is a NLF. Especially since Metal Bat's 7-A key is after the highest he has ever been shown able to grow into before collapsing.

Are you saying that this match is inconclusive?

Well I guess Gamagori might have the slight edge in range, but all around I'm inconclusive.

Wait considering this is MKII Gamagori he might not have Damage Absorption anymore. I'll ask Weekly about it.

Yeah what I thought. MKII Gamagori doesn't have the ability.

The Garou Metal Bat fought is far weaker than the one being used in the KLK matches.

I'm pretty Metal Bat gets his 7-A rating from fighting Garou. But even still, Ira doesn't have his damage absorption, meaning he has no way of winning.

Metal Bat gets his 7-A rating from fighting a weaker Garou than the one in the KLK matches. One still many levels above City, but still not nearly as strong as he later gets.

Garou since that fight grew much stronger, to the point where he briefly overpowered a monster people who one shot Dragons weren't scratching. And got even stronger after that. That's the Garou in the KLK matches. Metal Bat doesn't scale to him.

Also Gamagori still has arguably the greater range, versitality and formal fighting skill.

Metal Bat can one shot someone stronger than someone stronger than someone stronger than someone stronger than someone who one shot a 7-B. I know it gets pretty ridiculous lol

Back