• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem vs the Doom Slayer

Why is it so hard for some yall to think sometimes.

A nukes energy is not only spread out, but it's heat lasts for a micro second compared to the Bfg which is not only more condensed but also a constant, regurgitating arguments like that EVEN when I just rebuked it, is being disingenuous.

I'm also going to need see something that says in an actual nuclear reaction and not a chemical reaction.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
How hard you two are trying to get people to vote for Doomguy is probably what's causing the opposite.
There are people here who are arguing in favor of DG and other lurkers liking the arguments who haven't casted a vote yet. It's just a simple reminder relax young blood.

I'm not insisting on anything they already agree that doomguy would win, I'm just reminding them about the arbitrary rule of announcing your vote.

>guys literally implying bfg can vaporize meruem with a single shot (even tho he has full knowledge)

>"add the power ups to balance out the precognition"

I never said he can vaporize mereum with the BFG,however it would make sense to give him power ups in order to balance the precog as the AP and dura would be much harder to whittle down.

Back