• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem vs the Doom Slayer

I am "pretty" sure Doom Slayer can resist Nen Crush effects, so I made this. 7-B versions are used, Doom Slayer has all of his equipment and Meruem has full knowledge of Doom Slayer's arsenal. Battle takes place in the Royal Palace of East Gorteau. Speed is equalized. Win by death. (Also can I remove Meruem's poison from him?)

Meruem king of ant by passakorn01 d8txqcd-fullview
Ddqa5le-10bc1480-ae2f-4cbd-896f-1790f8ce29df

Meruem: 9 (Milly Rocking Bandit, Strawboi, EmperorRorepme, LordJJJ, SpookyShadow. Schnee One, Eganergo, NotoriouSoda, Torein)

Doom Slayer: 2 (DTG499, ThisThingisReallyBroken)

Incon:

Also, I don't know how many Megatons Doom Slayer is. Meruem is 18, so make of that what you will.

Wonder who's more battle experienced. Doomguy (I gotta call him Doomguy, sry but Doom Slayer sounds bit cheesy to me) has been alive for eons as stated in one of those archives in 2016, but Meruem is culmination of thousands Nen users and fighters...

Meruem is certainly a helluva better fighter than The Doom Slayer ever was and is way more agile, versatile and intelligent to boot.

I mean I've never seen The Doom Slayer bounce off of walls like a god damn pinball machine to get past something faster than him.

LordUrien935 said:
So he's 2.3x stronger then. Knew it was a good idea to restrict Quad and Berserk
Only, this can't be added now. Because neither Quad nor Berserk boost him to a higher tier.

The Wright Way said:
Only, this can't be added now. Because neither Quad nor Berserk boost him to a higher tier.
Hmm, I will update the OP. He has access to the spheres but Meruem now has full knowledge of his entire arsenal. Does Doomguy just carry these spheres around? I thought they were things he found randomnly throughout the level

SpookyShadow said:
He can entirely control his mid-air movement doe. That's extremely impressive
Eh, midair dashes still don't seem as impressive as Meruem bouncing all over the place in his fight against Netero.

Isn't Quad a temporary item that lies on the floor in some locations? Idk if it's combat applicable, you can correct me doe, haven't played ETERNAL yet

Yeah I'm confused as well. I don't think Doomguy ever carries the spheres with him in person, he just finds them at random in maps.

I'm also kind of bummed that the Berserk sphere is in only one level in Doom Eternal. At least there's a cheat code for infinite Berserk.

EmperorRorepme said:
Oh and we can't forget about Meruem's combat precognition.
And his accelerated development. Doomguy may have far more years of experience but Meruem's uncanny ability to adapt and have his skill accelerate will basically negate any experience gap between them.

...I hope this key of Doomguy has his weapons scaled to his physicals (It didn't make sense for me to not scale weapons to his physical strength as both harm the same opponents but well)

Forgot about that. Though, Knuckle stated military forces are breakfast for him, so I guess it includes actual nukes.

Back