• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merry Christmas Gift: Limbo vs Nihilus

Schnee One said:
Mindhax is passive so Nihilus doesn't actively use it
Issue is Nihilus needs to think to use it while Limbo just points. But I dunno whether Nihilus can see him

Incon I guess
But that's not applicable here though is it? Since it's from seeing Nihilus, and it doesn't have galactic range passively no?

I didn't get the point of this 2nd one.

• Nihilus only needs to sense a simple thought about him for him to know where you are:
"The less said of that one, the better - even a stray thought may draw him." ―Darth Traya

• And even the Exile, trying to hide her presence from him, was incapable of eluding him
"Ah, you are here. You felt it, did you not?"

"It was Visas' Master - he can feel my presence in the Force."

"The time to hide your presence is coming to a close, and you will need to increase your training." ―Darth Traya and Meetra Surik

And @Lephyr, those seem like random flowery writing if anything. Though Limbo just needs to point anyway and renders all Nihilus' efforts to nothing.

Firephoenixearl said:
And @Lephyr, those seem like random flowery writing if anything. Though Limbo just needs to point anyway and renders all Nihilus' efforts to nothing.
Nihilus thinks.

And they really are not if you know anything about the verse, lol.

Firephoenixearl said:
But didn't we already go over this and decided that it protects him and doesn't actually decend to beat the shit outta ppl?
The Presence ***** with anyone who attacks Cain.

If Lucifer couldn't ignore him, then what makes you think that Limbo can?

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
And they really are not if you know anything about the verse, lol.
Thinking won't do much when in another dimension. And did we make sure he has shatterpoints?

But ok it's basically Nihilus thinks then thinks again to telepath or Limbo points.

A fair match for limbo...wheiu, who would have thought. I may need to redo this once i revise the Operators, gonna have to wait for that though.

It should be noted that all it takes for Limbo to enter the Rift is a side-step and at that point there's an entire dimension separating them, in which all Limbo has to do is stop time then point.

So unless Nihilus can mindhax through dimensions, this seems more in Limbo's favor if anything

I don't think you can really force drain nonliving things, considering that the force is attributed to life.

Yeah I didn't see he was lacking a sould, my bad. Hmm this is an interesting one I don't know who to vote for right now.

Bump, we need more votes, this seems like the best nihilus match in ages and the 1st match where limbo doesn't stomp.

Back