• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To hell with it, practice makes perfect. Vecna vs The Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bambu, it's here.

Vecna

Tempvecna
High 6-A Vecna

vs

Warframes

Tenno,Operator
Ok so the first warframe will be, let's say Loki.
SBA

Obviously full equipment available for the warframes. Specters of themselves, mods and all, etc all that bullshit.

I could give the warframes the stat amp up to High 6-A, but this is a purely hax fight. But i may give it just in case. Transferrence is energy projection (so we don't talk about it in the thread).

Plot:

Lotus: Tenno, the solar system is in great danger. A new foe has appeared going around by the name of Vecna, the maimed God.

The Operator: Him? A god? What's with this sickly looking old man and his ego?

Lotus: Do not be foolish Tenno. Do not let his appareance decieve you. Although he may look weak, he is like nothing we have ever faced before. The grennier, corpus, infested, oroki, sentients and even The Stalker all have perished in but a single moment. Even Teshi and his soldiers tried to fight it, but to no avail. No matter whether they tried to fight him head on, or take him by surprise, it was impossible either way. Be on the lookout Tenno.

The Operator: Come on Lotus, it's not like i haven't been able to stop these guys before.

Lotus: TENNO!

The Operator: Agh, ok.

The Man in The Wall: Haha, looks like a worthy opponent. Let's go kiddo.

The Operator: Beating the elderly ain't my forte, but am used to it either way. If he's anything like the grennier queens, this will be a piece of cake.

-After some time passes and Loki reaches the battle ground where Vecna currently is-

Vecna: *Yawn* Another one?... What's the number at this point, I've lost count. I'm sure it is in the trillions though. Ok Plane Head...SUBMIT! (uses mind hax).

Loki: *Stares in confusion.*

Vecna: Ho? What's this? You're still standing after that?! You sure are unlike any of the peasants I've demolished up to this point. Interesting. Then let us continue this fun shall we?

The Operator: Well, apparently he doesn't know that's just my warframe. Well eris looks like a fun place to stay for a while. Time to dessimate this nerd.

Vecna haxes through the frames conciousness transfer gg

Pretty sure Vecna should have the range and truesight should tell him about the operator

1."Automatically knows any secret that affects more than 500 people "

He knowns of the operator

2. Spells in D&D can affect other universes

so he has enought range

1. No more than 500 people know about the operator so no. His existence is a pretty well kept secret. Only some of the excecutives know. They would go to 50 at an extreme highball.

Firephoenixearl said:
1. No more than 500 people know about the operator so no. His existence is a pretty well kept secret. Only some of the excecutives know. They would go to 50 at an extreme highball.
That affects more than 500 people, not that is known by more than 500 people

you can be affected by something without you knowing what it is

What does that mean? As in how many people are involved with the secret? If yes then that makes it even worse. As only The Operator is affected.

Also lack of range in the profiles. Affecting people in other dimensions can easily be dimensional travel too.

How many people are affected by the secret

That would most likely include every person ever killed by the operator or their frames

Paul Frank said:
How many people are affected by the secret
That would most likely include every person ever killed by the operator or their frames
Why would they be affected by the secret?

This is just really weird. What counts as being affected?

1. Every old Demon Lord (lesser than Gods like Vecna) has infinite multiversal range despite their tiers.

2. Every ability Vecna has can be activated through will. This includes every ability in Dungeons and Dragons, such as Existence Erasure, Madness Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, etc etc, on a 4-D scale for avatars (as it is literally the mind of a god in a mortal body).

3. Vecna's probability manip passively ensures he goes first.

What can Operator even do here. Like Earl I told you knowing what you pull with Operator that Vecna would stomp, any D&D deity would, and yet, here we are.

Furthermore, the precognition allows instant knowledge of everything to do with Vecna's domains (including Vecna himself) and secrets. That broad, super vague term, encompasses anything secret in the multiverse. If it's a secret, Vecna knows it. Same as Shar knows dungeons, Corellon knows elves, and Nerull knows death.

This is an absurd, filthy stomp.

@Bambu, Range: Extended melee range with melee weapons, varies from several meters to thousands of meters with various spells.

What is this then.

Schnee One said:
2. Not on his profile
We've established D&D Demon Lords are < gods, yes?

A demon lord's summoned form (weaker form, mind you)
Demogorgonuniverse
created the chimera creature present throughout the whole multiverse by just appearing on the Prime Material. Demon lord in question is Demogorgo

Eganergo said:
@Bambu, Range: Extended melee range with melee weapons, varies from several meters to thousands of meters with various spells.
What is this then.
Old and outdated info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back