• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blame Paul. The Operator vs Goetia.

Paul you can only blame yourself for giving me terribad good ideas.

Goetia

Goetia
First key Goetia?

VS

Warframes

Tenno,The Operator
First warframe, I'll go with Nekros
All equipments etc.

Transferrence is energy projection.

Plot:

Lotus: *Leaves with Ballas*

The Operator: WHAT?! I cannot believe Lotus left with Ballas. How could she have forgotten about the mission she kept talking about?! How could she have betrayed us?! AGH! To hell with it all. What's going on?

The Man In The Wall: Only one way to find out Kiddo.

The Operator: And what would that be?

The Man In The Wall: Hunt. Them. Down.

The Operator: Wha- you may be right. Ballas, you want to play? Then so be it.

Ordis: Operator, sir. I have extremely --exiciting-- bad news. There is an urgent threat destroying the solar system.

The Operator: Who is it? I don't have the time to be dealing with the grennier, not now, if they do anything to hinder my current mission they shall perish without a trace.

Ordis: --Interesting-- No, operator, you gotta listen to me. He is not grennier, he is anything but a member of any faction we know. Even Hunhow pales in comparison. He has been destroying everything in his wake without a trace, if we let someone like this roam free we don't know what could happen. Please operator, you have to take care of this menace at once.

The Operator: I said NO! Nekros shall leave to where Lotus and Ballas are. If I do so much as see this guy in my way, I will make him regret he ever crossed paths with me. And this time...there is no holding back.

Ordis: Operator please do return --covered in blood-- safe and sound.

--To no one's surprise Nekros does indeed meet up with Goetia--

Goetia: Leave at once. This place is no place for a skinny guy like you.

Nekros: . . .

The Operator: Ok you overgrown reindeer, guess you are not the luckies person around. This. Ends. Here.

I just want to point out the operator has absolutely no wincon the only debate will he if Goetia can put them down

Hmm. Nekros soul punches? The Operator possesses? Warframe deconstructs? Absorption? Limbo BFR's? Baruuk and Ivara put him to sleep? Glaxion Absolute 0? I mean he has like 4 billion hax. Im pretty sure there is something that works.

Goetia has good soul resistance and type 9 and 8

Goetia resists absorption and deconstruction. He also should resist sleep manip due to resisting nps with that effect due to nega saver. Also you can't really sleep a corpse or demon God pillar

Az kills so lolimmortality

Bfr doesn't help since he can just step out of it and into the imaginary number space and then come back

Also his precog, clairvoyance and time travel means he likely fires AAS before the operator can do anything

Plot is nice but how does he look like a reindeer if this is first key

Not on his profile.

Not on his profile.

Yeah, but i said the operator was unaffected from going back in time triggering alarms and coming back. Paradox is an iffy win condition at best. Not to mention that there is barely any connection to the operator and earth, considering how most of them have

Stasis won't let him do that.

Speed Unequal so not before the operator. Seriously the day something like fate manip hits warframe and the operator just laughs at it (like he always does), is the day this verse will become meta af.

How doesn't he look like a reindeer with those horns? He literally looks like a really buff reindeer standing on two feet.

Yes it is

One of the demon pillars resists it and hes made of 72 of them and I'm pretty sure it's on his profile

It would be a chain reaction paradoxing the orokin and the operator due to that. I'd argue the spy rooms dont really affect them at all or are just due to game mechanics that they don't poof out of reality especially since nothing in the lore points to them being acasual.

Gilgamesh has a sword that freezes space as an np and spatial feeezing is a basic magecraft technique which Goeita is completely immune to.

Precog and clairvoyance means he knows what to do and everything about the operator already and he time travels with a thought.

First key Goetia is Solomon's corpse being possessed by him.

Type 8 and 9 is. I was talking about the soul manip resistance.

It is not.

It would affect them actually since that is directly interfering with the stuff of the orokin.

IIRC those are all treted as resistance to magic, everything im mentioning is done through natural means.

Nah. He will know everything about the warframe, not the operator. Clairvoyance is actually his downfall. Knowing that the puppet is not alive and that there are hundreds of others, it will just lead to him not using AAS since he'll know it won't do anything to stop the match.

What are you trying to say with that though? Also Absolute 0 is a thing.

Not sure why it's not on his profile then

Scroll down his profile the demon pillars should be listed there

It's interfering with the condition of some rooms it wouldn't really affect the orokin enough to affect the operator. Also the operator wasn't really connected with the moon at the time you travel back to and thus wouldn't be affected.

Those are tied to his complete immunity to magecraft. It doesn't matter if it's through natural means he is resistant to the effects not just the method not all of the methods to use those abilities in the Nasuverse are magical in nature.

He would know everytbing about the operator too. He would know about the frames, and then the operator as well. He can see all potential pasts and futures simultaneously he would know about the operator. He also uses AAS to acheive his goal so it not paradoxing the operator(which it would) wouldn't stop him from using it. He is able to remake reality with any concepts he wants once he fires it off full power btw so he could just poof the operator with it anyway.

You said he looks like a Reindeer. I said the first key isn't the Reindeer it looks like a Human. Absolute Zero kills so he comes back. Even if it didn't kill he could still come back.

Well, servants have magical corse, not souls, so how does his soul manip work? depending on how it may or may not work anyway. Either way, soul manip won't take him out

Wdym the operator is not connected? Also butterfly effect, just stealing top secret orokin data would bring about a drastic change.

Depends though. If you're resistant to the mechanics but don't resist the effect the ability won't work. Example if i can EE, mind hax and BFR you through Causality Manip. If you resist Causality Manip, if you resist Causality Manip i cannot do any of the aforementioned to you because you resist the very mechanics through which they are done. Similarly, him resisting effects acomplished through magic makes him resist all magic attacks without resisting the effect themselves.

Just make a CRT to add type 1 acasuality to the operator. This debate is more suited for that.

As I said though there are methods within the verse to achieve the same effects without magic. I could also make the argument that magecraft is natural within the verse.

I guess i could make that. Though i'd rather not spam warframe CRT's. Imma wait till the next update is dropped, so i can make a big CRT, about the weapon, mods, dmg translation, wisp etc. Not yet though, later on this week cus "the update has been DE-layed as always"...typical DE.

Don't The profile says he resists the magical stuff though.

Resistance to Magic (All magi have basic resistance to magical effects, including effects such as Petrification, Spatial Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation), Death Manipulation

He resists the effects. The ten rings nulls all magecraft, or in the case of versus debates, anything similar to magecraft. Nega-Saver mulls all nps, not sure what would count as a noble phantasm outside of the verse maybe just something with similar effects to existing nps.

Yes but specific magical ones, though. If someone were to attack him with a form of magic he has never resisted before he would still resist it (let's say magic from someone like Ban Midou, ps no his magic is not 2-A don't worry).

No he resists the effects that can be achieved using magecraft due to all magi resisting them to varying degrees

He is resistant to magic due to the rings.

Its two layers of resistance with different mechanisms behind them

Back