• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs The Operator

But he can't without being able to control void energy. Example Yhwach could copy the rasengan, but if he doesn't have chakra he cannot use it.

Nah it's not that easy. Because void energy is not sth he possesses, and just has to learn to use. Void energy is an extra dimensional energy. He'd first have to be exposed to void energy, and hope he won't get mind haxed from it before being able to use it.

Well there are several problems with that:

1. It would take a decent amount of time to absorb the warframes as due to their insane stat boost putting them on equal terms with Yhwach.

2. It can at most work on 1 warframe at a time, so the operator and other warframes are still fair game, so it wouldn't stop the match.

3. It is almost inapplicable as it needs contact and some warframes can become intangible or invisible (Loki for example which is the starting warframe can go invisible) making it borderline impossible for Yhwach to touch them.

Nah because they are not the same.

Reiatsu is spiritual energy, IIRC everyone has it because of their spirit. Whereas void energy is completely different, no one possesses it unless they are like The Operator or Captain Vor who have been exposed to the dimension of the void and managed to control the void energy.

Verse Equalization, equalizes similar energies, like Ki, chakra and Reiatsu. Void Energy is not even close to being the same.

I don't see why they wouldn't be equalized. Supernatual energy sources that the characters used to preform supernatural feats and abilities.

Unless it is something like Dragon Ball which make the distinction between Ki and Magic clear - I am pretty sure such energies get equalized.

I think you should consult someone more knowledgeable on this matter.

As i said. They may be energy but not nearly the same. One is spiritual energy that resides inside the bodies of every being, so if the operator has ki in verse, that would be equalized into Reiatsu. However void energy:

• Does not exist within the same universe at all.
  • No beings possess it like absolutely none. Unless they are exposed to the void, manage not to get turned into slaves and learn to control it afterwards.
  • It is not supernatural in nature. It is just alien energy. Reiatsu is spiritual in nature (religious) whereas void energy could be described to be a really good version of stuff like light or electricity.
Just because they are energy doesn't mean they get equalized. Even admins have previously said that equalization happens if the verse's every character has that same energy. In which case it would be Chakra, Reiatsu etc. Void Energy on the other hand is a very specific type of energy that can only be controlled by beings that pass a certain trial let's call it, it is by nature very different. If void energy were inside everything then yes. Since it is not there is no reason to assume Yhwach just has this energy, without knowing what the void is, without ever being exposed to the void and without ever tanking the mind hax that comes with this energy.

Warren Valion said:
I don't see why they wouldn't be equalized. Supernatual energy sources that the characters used to preform supernatural feats and abilities.

Unless it is something like Dragon Ball which make the distinction between Ki and Magic clear - I am pretty sure such energies get equalized.

I think you should consult someone more knowledgeable on this matter.
I should clarify (My bad) as we do make exceptions in the event how things work in one series is different from another series as explained in the Standard Battle Assumptions:

"Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

Rocker1189 said:
I am sorry how does that even work? And how do they have 5-C durability.
Via stat amp and dmg reduction. If you read the profile in the "mods" section you can read:

Statistics Amplification, Damage Boost and Damage Reduction (All to insane amounts. Capable of increasing their statistics several thousand times over, this boost can sometimes even go in the millions or billions. Capable of reducing all incoming damage which includes several stacking mods capable of easily going over 99% damage Reduction even without a specific build or abilities)

A low 6-B, boosted 1 billion times and that can reduce 99% damage can actually tank 5-C attacks.

Rocker1189 said:
So we are using literal numbers from games mechanics?
Nah, from mods. Mods are things we do consider in the wiki.

So dealing 2 billion max dmg in game is game mechanics, but the boosts to get to that point are not game mechanics. They are through the mods.

Except you are using said game logic to boost it to that point. The 5-C durability is not from a feat it is from you using the numbers in the game. In other words, game mechanics.

No. The 5-C durability comes from Mods. Which as i said we decided to accept as abilities. Mods were not treated as game mechanics. Again:

The dmg numbers: Game mechanics

Mods: Not game mechanics, but abilities.

The mods combined are capable of giving those kinds of boosts, and we treat them as abilities.

Rocker1189 said:
Except you are using said game logic to boost it to that point. The 5-C durability is not from a feat it is from you using the numbers in the game. In other words, game mechanics.
Also Fire does need proof that the multipliers can be used as multipliers could also count as game mechanics depending on the case.

Firephoenixearl said:
No. The 5-C durability comes from Mods. Which as i said we decided to accept as abilities. Mods were not treated as game mechanics. Again:
The dmg numbers: Game mechanics

Mods: Not game mechanics, but abilities.

The mods combined are capable of giving those kinds of boosts, and we treat them as abilities.
Yes we have accepted mods as useable, but we have not accepted their ingame number as useable because the in game numbers are just that, game balacing mechanics. Bring the evidences that the mods are able to boost them billions of times their base power.

You can say that they are stronger with mods sure, but you cant seay they are literally billions of times stronger. Unless you have proof of that of course.

You do know that mods are literally mathematical multipliers right? As in reaching the damage numbers in game is done through the "use of mods which we treat as legit" and they are used "in a mathematical way". The percentages of the mods boost the warframes billions of times.

Dienomite22 said:
@Rocker1189
He wasn't using in-game numbers, the mods themselves show the percentage
The percentage is the game mechanic dude.

face palming pretty darn hard right now.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah that's the point. We do not treat them as game mechanics. But just as basic statistics boosts or abilities.
And as I said you need proof that those are not just game mechianics, you cant literally lift a balancing mechanic from a game and name it as an ability in lore.

And no basic stat literally makes you billions of times stronger than normal.

Dienomite22 said:
@Rocker1189
Yea but mods themselves are considered canon and there isnt a way to prove the percentages aren't.
It is up to the person making the claim to prove the numbers as canon not me to prove them as non-canon and what we know is that they are a balacing mechanic above anything else. They can literally be changed at any point and the story would not be affected. As Sigurd said, if the warframe are High 6-A and 5-C in durability with mods then that needs a CRT.

@Rocker1189

The mods being canon are the reason why the percentage that the mods have are considered canon, simple as that. Disregarding the percentages would cause problems and confusion for no reason other than "they are just a balancing mechanic above anything else". We know they are canon and we know they use percentages. we can't ingnore the percentages because that's all they have as a metric and scale of what they can do,increase, resist or whatever. Doesn't matter if they can be change and it would unaffect the story, hell Warframes and mission maps and the entire solar map changes and they unaffect the story and it doesn't the mission maps, planets, and the progression through them not canon.

Dienomite22 said:
@Rocker1189
The mods being canon are the reason why the percentage that the mods have are considered canon, simple as that. Disregarding the percentages would cause problems and confusion for no reason other than "they are just a balancing mechanic above anything else". We know they are canon and we know they use percentages. we can't ingnore the percentages because that's all they have as a metric and scale of what they can do,increase, resist or whatever. Doesn't matter if they can be change and it would unaffect the story, hell Warframes and mission maps and the entire solar map changes and they unaffect the story and it doesn't the mission maps, planets, and the progression through them aren't canon.
No the mods being canon simply means that you can say that they are stronger, faster, etc via mods. you can not use the literal number from a video game as a canon interpretation of their power. If you want to do so, make a CRT and get them to High 6-A.

@Rocker1189

Also, LoL attacks using percentages in their descriptions are not at all comparable to Mods in Warframe

Back