• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merry Christmas Gift: Limbo vs Nihilus

Material Limbo vs Darth Nihilus

Limbo(Warframe)
Im fabulous

Darth Nihilus...
Try me asshole.

Speed Equalized.

Otherwise full SBA.

Dimensions: 3

Wounds: 4

Who cares both are good 'nuff: 1

Plot:

Lotus: Tenno, there seems to be trouble, a new being has been wreacking havoc in the solar system.

The Operator: What? What faction is he from?

Lotus: Unknown, he doesn't belong to any of the factions we know. He has an army of corpus, grennier and even infested at his disposal, it is unknown how he created them, though no one seems to dare and oppose him. Even the comanders who tried to oppose him died of unknown causes at his mere words. He is a threat unlike any we have faced before, be on the lookout tenno.

The Operator: Let's go Limbo, we have to deal with this anomaly.

Limbo reaches Nihilus.

The Operator (thinking): Welp let's see what this bad boy can do.

Nihilus can mindhax non-sentiments so I doubt that's really a problem

Plus while it may not have a mind, it still has a conciousness as it can think and act

Schnee One said:
Nihilus can mindhax non-sentiments so I doubt that's really a problem
Plus while it may not have a mind, it still has a conciousness as it can think and act
No as i said. It has nothing. It's literally meat, that is being controled through energy from someone far far away.

The warframes themselves have no thinking processes of any kind.

Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)

Since the operator is controling them through a really advanced version of Body Puppetry.

Limbo is like a remote controlled robot. As opposed to droids, which have some form of consciousness, this would be like an IRL drone.

Limbo is also a concept tbh if its destroyed it can just be rebuild by the operator and repeat the mission. Nihilus would need knowledge of the operator and the link between Limbo and knowledge of the operators whereabouts to anything about it, plus Rift abuse.

Ah thanks for the correction, From what I seeing Limbo has a big advantage ability wise with the Rift and with the distance between the fight and operator, so the main issue is with Nihilus will he be able to do anything to Limbo when Limbo's the rift because Limbo could just walk up to Nihilus whilst in the Rift and use Stasis and Cataclysm to freeze Nihilus in place 'and take him out? Also operator would get an advantage through trial and error, so based off of that i'm with Limbo rn.

That's ugh....

Limbo: 2? (Wok, Prfinity)

Nihilus: 0 or 1 (Idk if schnee voted or just wanted to clarify)

Inconc: 0

True, but the rift isn't going to let him do that. Nihilus would have to somehow know the connection between the warframe and the operator to do anything, while Limbo just has to point, and that would be assuming he starts with telepathy.

@Fire

Nihilus 100%, no questions asked, starts with telepathy. He actively searches for beings in the galaxy to absorb through it.

Edit: Plus, though in this I could be wrong (Schnee, correct me here, please ovo), Nihilus has Shatterpoints, which would tell him about the connection of this thing.

Oh, well then he'd still have to understand the link between Operator and Limbo, and that's IF he even does that. I find it weird that Nihilus would be searching throughout the galaxy if there is a being who's completely unaffected by him standing and speaking there.

Higher end force users can resist it, so it's not like Nihilus isn't going to notice something's wrong

So how does the Limbo win?

@Fire

Because all he wants is to feed on the Force of all things. He doesn't particularly care about anything else, though he isn't mindless.

That, however, may be his undoing in this fight if he doesn't have shatterpoints.

Described by Darth Traya as: "From such small things, from such critical points, the universe and its masses may be moved... that is why you must be careful in all that you do, and in every choice you make."

Plus, from 0:16 to 1:20, Kreia explains that by striking this shatterpoints, which can manifest from the mind of the population of entire planets (as showcased in that same video when she explained to the Exile that she is feeling all those minds) as being capable of altering entire worlds by striking them at the precise point.

They are capable of affecting the entire outcome of a battle, as showcased by Mace Windu during the clone wars. He even was capable of sensing that if he stopped Count Dooku during the events of Episode II, he would've singlehandlely stopped the entire Clone Wars.

Essentially: Shatterpoints tells the person who feels them the weakness in something, be it a person, object or event, and if you strike it, you can "move the mass of the universe", as described by Kreia.

Shatterpoints will tell Nihilus the weakness' of Limbo, what to attack and when to do it to win.

Edit: Forgot to link the video, lol. Here.

Not a factor exaclty. As Limbo and Operators are 2 different entities, not 1. Furthermore the operator is not a weakness to the warframe. The operator is far stronger than the warframe, the operators use the warframes as a way to restrict their powers. And the true weakness of a warfram would be the operator's body puppetry, in other means...the void energy.

It won't help Nihilus to find the location of this operator or know that this operator is doing anything, before Limbo points at him.

Are you referring to this?

"Shatterpoint: An extremely rare ability mainly attributable to Jedi, since a certain amount of focus is required. It is an application of both telekinesis and attunement to the flow of the Force. It involves finding a weak point in a person or object, and can be used to smash it. In people, it can be physical weaknesses or it can be mental ones. Mace Windu used it to detect that Sidious's main weakness in his plan was Anakin Skywalker. If Anakin had been killed, Sidious's plan ceases to exist. Anakin Solo later used it for a more physical means, using it to shatter a glass case by finding a small weakness in its structure."

Wouldn't that just not effect Limbo when in the Rift though? Also will Limbo be armed?

@Prfinity

Already showed what they are. xP And can even be used on a planetary scale (or more) as explained by Kreia. The Exile, who at the time was still regaining her connection to the force, was already passively feeling it. If Nihilus can (Schnee, correct me, I tell you! ovo) sense them, well...

So then it becomes a battle of:

Nihilus searches then does stuff (im assuming mind hax from that range is possible) vs Limbo points

Mindhax is passive so Nihilus doesn't actively use it

Issue is Nihilus needs to think to use it while Limbo just points. But I dunno whether Nihilus can see him

Incon I guess

Aware of that point, but when he comes face to face with Limbo even if he does start to look for the Operator Limbo would just need to point.

Back