• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok ill do this. Ill restrict Ji Nings speed amp and I will unequalize speed.
RIP chinese dude he getting instant trapped by Merlin his resistances will get nullified she has range and will be able to keep up with the dude mouvement speed she is Highly intelligent and she used the Resistance negation thing in character

What else, might as well restrict everything else about him at this point.
At this point let’s restrict him his movement capacity 🥵
Anyway she would’ve won even with the current mh+ ratings even using his 10x amp her tp would keep up easily and she react to FTL characters and her sealing is very good she has plenty of win cons and a huge range advantage his resistances are irrelevant and her sealing make it impossible for him to get out his soul hax won’t bypass the sealing on her soul

At this point let’s restrict him his movement capacity 🥵
Anyway she would’ve won even with the current mh+ ratings even using his 10x amp her tp would keep up easily and she react to FTL characters and her sealing is very good she has plenty of win cons and a huge range advantage his resistances are irrelevant and her sealing make it impossible for him to get out his soul hax won’t bypass the sealing on her soul
The FTL rating isn't on her profile, though?

so a stomp?
Yeah

The FTL rating isn't on her profile, though?
I explained why and how she qualify for it

Give Ning knowledge about where her soul is and he can still win, LMAO.
He isn’t fast enough and he doesn’t have enough range can’t bypass her sealing and his resistances are irrelevant it would be a stomp we should close this thread for 3 reasons
1) It’s a stomp for Merlin
2) Restricting them won’t do shit and will lead to a stomp either way From One part or the other
3) NNT is under massive révisions and we asked to refrain using the characters in VS yet a Meli vs Natsu Escanor vs thor merlin vs chinese man happened in a few weeks

Nerfing merlin TP would be the only win con for the Dude and it would lead to a stomp for him

Nerfing the dude would lead to a stomp too

Letting them this way would lead to a stomp

We should close it

Yeah

I explained why and how she qualify for it
??? The profile currently doesn't have it, which in this case means it needs a revision.

As it currently stands, she's only MHS+. Though might I ask, if she does get FTL post revision, wouldn't she still get speed equalized which would to Ning blitzing her with the amp if it wasn't restricted?

??? The profile currently doesn't have it, which in this case means it needs a revision.

As it currently stands, she's only MHS+. Though might I ask, if she does get FTL post revision, wouldn't she still get speed equalized which would to Ning blitzing her with the amp if it wasn't restricted?
It’s not her speed that is FTL it’s what her tp can keep up with

He would not blitz with 10x MH+

And even if he did it would be a stomp then and violate the rules of this wiki

This just should be closed until she gets her speed upgraded and use his Wanxiang key
I agree with this

It was changed to second key for Ji Ning but still speed equal which will make him likely stomp her cause of his Domain.

I still don't get how tf a teleport can have speed, like, it's a teleport

And what will she do with her teleport? Get away from him? Try to BFR him?

I still don't get how tf a teleport can have speed, like, it's a teleport

And what will she do with her teleport? Get away from him? Try to BFR him?
Her combat speed is equal to Ji ning’s combat speed

Her TP is good enough to keep up with LS to FTL people despite Her speed being massively below theirs

Basically she would keep up with anyone up to LS in terms of speed Ji ning ain’t FTL ain’t capable to bypass her TP BFR

Her combat speed is equal to Ji ning’s combat speed

Her TP is good enough to keep up with LS to FTL people despite Her speed being massively below theirs

Basically she would keep up with anyone up to LS in terms of speed Ji ning ain’t FTL ain’t capable to bypass her TP BFR
Bruh her TP will still be equalized dumbass, all their attack, travel and other will be equalized unless it's a speed amp or thought base or others

Bruh her TP will still be equalized dumbass, all their attack, travel and other will be equalized unless it's a speed amp or thought base or others
It has never been equalised Her TP rely on Her reaction speed my point still stands also respect me i’m not your friend don’t call me dumbass you stupid teen

It has never been equalised Her TP rely on Her reaction speed my point still stands also respect me i’m not your friend don’t call me dumbass you stupid teen
Ok lol don't cry my apologies but really every match the abilities gets equalized tp isn't out of that scope the tp dodging xyz doesn't really mean his faster that the other but she can still prolly use it to dodge but not to blitz

Ok lol don't cry my apologies but really every match the abilities gets equalized tp isn't out of that scope the tp dodging xyz doesn't really mean his faster that the other but she can still prolly use it to dodge but not to blitz
Never even argued for a blitz
Réaction speed can be equalised as much as you want my point still stands she can keep up with FTL dudes with it their combat speed is the only equalised speed since y’all wanted to use travel speed for a blitz anyway she can spam inf tp to stay at range and tp him inside of an opened PC and seal him

Also i don’t « cry » you are just impolite apologies accepted

Yes, but other speed ratings are also reduced accordingly, so it's hard to tell how much she would get reduced if her profile still isn't updated with FTL anything.
Her speed getting reduced isn’t a problem his réaction speed can be equalised as much as He wants He still won’t be able to blitz her

I gave multiple panels for the FTL ON and how Merlin scale Her tp to it

He now has teleportation himself, flight, can become wind thus intangible, information analysis, and has law/conceptual manipulation. She has no chance with his new powers and his new range - thousands of kilometers.

Back